October 1, 2014 | 1999 users online

Eye Shadow - BeneFit Cosmetics - Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner in R.S.V.P.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2011 2:22:00 AM More reviews by Lac3andLeather

LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! Perfect for everyday and any day! Whether you are doing a neutral everyday quick look or are making yourself up for a night out, this cream shadow is BEAUTIFUL. I wear it everyday as a quick fix, out at night, and even wore it on the day of my best friend's wedding and it was perfect!
It's a shimmery champagne/light pinkish color. It works great as a base, an all over lid color alone, or with other shadows. So versatile! It glides on extremely smooth and blends so easily. I can use it without a primer and it stays on all day without creasing on me.
The only thing that I am not so fond of is the smell. It's almost like a spoiled vanilla and plastic smell. However, I am picky with scents so that may be a factor. Even still, the smell does not prevent me from loving this product anyway.
Love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2011 12:57:00 PM More reviews by jueykang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I love this! RSVP is a golden, shimmery champagne color that is so easy to swipe all over the lid. I pair it a lot with matte browns to create a very simple neutral eye look.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2011 9:33:00 PM More reviews by danceprincess10

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I loveeee this!<3 I like to apply this on my lid with my ring finger, and top it off with a light shimmery eyeshadow :) Lately I've been wearing Mink by CoverGirl over RSVP everyday this summer and I love the two together :) totally brightens up my eyes, would repurchase!<3

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2011 3:28:00 PM More reviews by calgary7

I received a mini version of this in a Benefit sample set. I love the color. It has a subtle color and a gorgeous shimmer. Unfortunately, the color doesn't really show up on my tan skin. But it's nice if I'm going for a simple look. Sometimes in the morning, I just put on moisturizer, mascara, swipe this across my eyes and I'm good to go! I'm not sure if I would pay the price for a full size of this though but the packaging is adorable.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2011 2:33:00 PM More reviews by MiyaKiku

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of the best cream shadows I've used. It goes on easy and blends effortlessly, giving you plenty of time to work with it before drying and setting. My only gripe is that I wish it had a little bit more color. But it definitely doesn't crease at all throughout the day/night, even without any primer. It works great as a base, if you want to add a little bit more color with powder shadow.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2011 12:56:00 PM More reviews by breezylove101

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product. I use it as a shadow base and my shadows pop with it. I work an 8 hour a day shift and I don't notice any creasing when I use this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/31/2011 8:06:00 PM More reviews by pinkwings07

I got this product as a free gift with purchase. I like it, neutral and stays in place all day. You can apply with a brush or your fingers, but i noticed that somethings it will clump under my nails, so I use a brush. the price is a little steep but I will eventually purchase once the sample product runs out.

*pinkwings*

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2011 12:05:00 PM More reviews by phoebemarch

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this product because of all the rave reviews I was reading about it from beauty gurus and bloggers, and I have to say, I'm impressed. The color isn't too shiny, but it's a great, subtle neutral that makes my eyes pop. While you can use a brush, I usually just use my fingers and it applies flawlessly. I have found that setting it with a powder eyeshadow makes it last longer, but the formula on its own does last pretty long. My only con is the awful smell. It's kind of like a rotten milk smell, which isn't too appealing, but you can't smell it once it's been applied. The price is a little steep, but there's a lot of product in the container.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2011 6:12:00 PM More reviews by lsmiles13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Got this in that little $10 set from Sephora and I love it! Lasts a long time. I use base under t anyway even though it claims to be creaseless.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2011 4:53:00 PM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

So pretty - a peachy pink nude shadow with a lovely sheen to it....sort of like MAC's Naked Lunch or All That Glitters in a cream shadow. I used to use MAC's Bare Study as a base for when I wanted a bit of glow but I find RSVP is much smoother to apply and doesn't dry out as quickly (my Bare Study dried out very fast - much faster than Painterly Paint Pot, for example).

RSVP works well as a base for frosted or pearly powder shadows where you want to play up the frost or sheen. It also works great (as do all the CC shadows I've got) on its own as an all over lid colour as well as a highlight for the brow bone and inner corner. It lasts a really long time without creasing and will also keep whatever shadows you put overtop looking fresh and crease free all day. In a pinch, this can even work at a cheekbone highlighter if you are REALLY careful.