BeneFit Cosmetics Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner in R.S.V.P.

Isododecane, Mica, Polyethylene, C13-16 Isoparaffin, C12-14 Isoparaffin, Lauryl Phenylisopropyl Methicone, Methyl Trimethicone, C13-15 Alkane, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Behenyl Dimethicone, Acrylates / Dimethicone Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, C20-24 Olefin, Propylene Carbonate. [+/-: CI 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)], N° 07108/A.

I purchased this product in a mini kit from sephora for $10, the kit came with this along with a mini "stay dont stray" and a mini "erase paste". i have a review of STS up. R.S.V.P is a light shimmery color that looks gorgeous in the cute little pot. but when you blend it in on the lid, all opaque-ness disappears & you're stuck with a sheer sparkle on your lid... not cute! to get enough color on the lid for it to not be completely pointless,you need to go back for more like four times. not only is it sheer, but throughout the day it creases...even with a primer underneath. a product that claims to be creaseless, that creases...ironic, huh? :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I would buy this again--in the little mini kit that Sephora had (the little container is actually pretty cute!), but I would never purchase this on its own, which is why I selected no for that option.
Compared to the MAC paint pot in bare study, this one is darker in colour. I actually prefer this colour, but in everything else the paint pot trumps the creaseless cream shadow. This stuff isn't as smooth and it doesn't work as well as a base. I haven't tried it as a liner, but I think it would be kind of pointless to use a nude-y colour as a liner. It's not a horrible product, but there are better and for cheaper (like the aforementioned MAC paint pot).

Im still on the fence with this product which I bought in that mini 10 dollar set from Sephora. I think its too glittery for my taste and i would never wear it by itself. I do like to layer a champaigne eyeshadow over it (like UD Sin or Stila Kitten e/s). It works okay for that. Overall, I dont think i would buy a full size of this bc the small pot will do me just fine.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is a great product. When I first got it, I actually didn't like it at all (I got a mini size in the sephora $10 benefit kit with erase paste and an eye primer- which was a great deal). After a few months of working it into routine now and again (which I find is a good thing with a product you are not crazy about but for whatever reason aren't planning to return, to see if it grows on you). Lo and behold, I came to really rely on and appreciate this product

Pros:
Really does last all day with no creasing
Not at all greasy in texture and really melts right into the skin
One little pot of the stuff will last forever
Works on it's own (what I mostly use it for) as a wash or as a base for shadow (it's pretty to wear a matte, like brle on top and the shimmer beneath makes it glow)

Cons:
- On my NC30 olive complexion I found the color more pink than I would have preferred (I didn't take points off for this because it is just my preference and the product is advertised as a pinky shade but I think it will be useful for readers of the review)
- A little too frosty for my liking (it's really NOT over the top glittery, just shimmer but again my personal preference would have been for a tad less shimmer as this is the type of shade one would want to wear during the daytime)
- The color is a bit too sheer (a little see-through)
- Could be a tad creamier. The texture of the shadow can make lids appear scaly. It did with mine and it was not a pretty sight, I think I was just using too much product. With a lighter layer it doesn't give that yucky dry appearance...but again, that means the color comes out pretty sheer.

Overall it is a great product that I am really glad I have. It is not the creamy champagne gold wash of color that I wanted it to be..but I have learned to really appreciate what it is and find myself using it more than I expected.

LOVE this cream shadow! It is so beautiful. I wear it on my lids when I am going for a natural/neutral look, sometimes i layer shadows over it.. but it is SO beautiful on its own.. I am in love!

LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! Perfect for everyday and any day! Whether you are doing a neutral everyday quick look or are making yourself up for a night out, this cream shadow is BEAUTIFUL. I wear it everyday as a quick fix, out at night, and even wore it on the day of my best friend's wedding and it was perfect!
It's a shimmery champagne/light pinkish color. It works great as a base, an all over lid color alone, or with other shadows. So versatile! It glides on extremely smooth and blends so easily. I can use it without a primer and it stays on all day without creasing on me.
The only thing that I am not so fond of is the smell. It's almost like a spoiled vanilla and plastic smell. However, I am picky with scents so that may be a factor. Even still, the smell does not prevent me from loving this product anyway.
Love it!

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I love this! RSVP is a golden, shimmery champagne color that is so easy to swipe all over the lid. I pair it a lot with matte browns to create a very simple neutral eye look.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I loveeee this!<3 I like to apply this on my lid with my ring finger, and top it off with a light shimmery eyeshadow :) Lately I've been wearing Mink by CoverGirl over RSVP everyday this summer and I love the two together :) totally brightens up my eyes, would repurchase!<3

I received a mini version of this in a Benefit sample set. I love the color. It has a subtle color and a gorgeous shimmer. Unfortunately, the color doesn't really show up on my tan skin. But it's nice if I'm going for a simple look. Sometimes in the morning, I just put on moisturizer, mascara, swipe this across my eyes and I'm good to go! I'm not sure if I would pay the price for a full size of this though but the packaging is adorable.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

This is one of the best cream shadows I've used. It goes on easy and blends effortlessly, giving you plenty of time to work with it before drying and setting. My only gripe is that I wish it had a little bit more color. But it definitely doesn't crease at all throughout the day/night, even without any primer. It works great as a base, if you want to add a little bit more color with powder shadow.

Top Rated Eye Shadow