November 27, 2014 | 1470 users online

Lipstick - Clinique - Different Lipstick - Angel Red

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2006 7:37:00 AM More reviews by Aether

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow this is so gorgeous its untrue! I really cant carry off red lips too well (very small lips and naturally flushed cheeks) So despite the great reviews I was wary of getting my hopes up. Turns out I didnt need to worry :D This is perfect for me! Soft, silky texture, layerable, a true red without those horrible yellowy tones, sheer red. Makes my lips the colour of shiny cherries. Think my lips are too small for such bold colours, but its lovely to pull out with some power heels every once in a while. Black/brown hair, brown eyes, blue toned skin, medium pigmented lips

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2006 3:35:00 PM More reviews by sassydaphne

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Just want to add my praise for this classy, wearable red. Works great in the winter when I'm pale or now with sunkissed skin. With a lipliner base, it lasts pretty well even though it's creamy. As others have said, it seems to be a true, even red. I hate orangey reds and this has no hint of orange or brown. Just perfect. A Holy Grail.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2006 11:48:00 PM More reviews by dancelvr

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have never been a showy "Big Red Lips" kind of person. In fact, for many years I rarely wore lipstick at all. That is why I was/am so amazed at how I fell in love with this color. This is a non-frosted, but sheer brownish red, and it truly is "Angelic". It is beautiful and timeless, as it is colorful and subtle at the same time. Gorgeous!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2006 7:42:00 PM More reviews by lost_american516

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

the prettiest, most perfect red ever. it moisturizes, stays put, doesn't smear, even though it's a dark color, it actually makes my mouth look fuller. HG red lipstick.

<3 kADY

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2006 1:39:00 PM More reviews by devo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Beautiful slightly glossy dark blue based red. Nice on pale skin. It doesn't wear as well as I'd like so must be reapplied more often.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2005 10:14:00 PM More reviews by RucaRita

This is a very classy matte red - not too orange, not too pink, not too bright nor too dark. It's quite flattering next to my pale skin and the consistency is smooth. Gorgeous.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2005 12:07:00 PM More reviews by Bisou_ny

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this lipstick. On my unpigmented lips, it is a sheer neutral red that is always easy to wear and always brightens my face without being bright itself. I can wear it when I want color but anything else seems as though it would take too much work. And I always get compliments when I wear it, which is nice. For reference, I have fair neutral skin, dark green eyes, dark brown hair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2005 10:16:00 AM More reviews by fivezero

Definitely my all-time favourite red lipstick. Pure, unadulterated red. The texture is lovely and creamy, and yet it stays on very well. It's classy enough to wear every day if I wanted to (but I don't!).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2005 2:13:00 PM More reviews by mxk2

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Angel Red is a beautiful shade of red. I consider it neutral to cool in tone - it is not too blue-based, however, and there is no warmth in it. The formula is on the sheer side, and it can be layered for more intensity of color. I like to wear it sheerer during the day, apply it heavier for evening wear, it looks great either way. The finish is softly glossy and is comfortable on the lips.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2005 4:13:00 PM More reviews by jnugget21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This shade is a beautiful bluish red that goes on very smooth. i have dry lips, but it never caked on me. Excellent product:)