August 1, 2014 | 1960 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Ardell - invisibands 110

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2008 12:57:00 PM More reviews by meizij

I LOVE Ardell's 110s!!!

Work doesnt allow me to be dramatic at all. However, I just bought these and tried them on, and I think they're perfect for work! They look very natural on my asian eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2008 1:12:00 PM More reviews by rubyice

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Fantastic lashes! I had dropped a bomb on Shu Uemura lashes, mostly because I wanted a lesson on how to use them. Now that I have the hang of it, I'm trying different brands. These are actually much MORE comfortable, sexy and natural looking than the Shu ones. I don't even have to trim these. They fit really well. Oh, and I only use Japanese lash adhesive, the kind that you can also use to fake a double eye lid (LOL). That's because they come with a skinny brush that you use to spread the glue along the strip. I think it's much easier than squeezing the glue out of the tube and then applying it. Sasa has several different brands.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2008 1:15:00 PM More reviews by sassepiano

Ardell #110s are great! They're very natural and looks great on my eyes (I'm Asian, and I use the black). I don't need mascara with them and I don't even need eyeliner. No one knows that they're fake and I've gotten a lot of compliments with them on! They're also way cheaper than the Mac or the Shu Uemura, but as good of quality.

I can get at least 5 pairs of these for the price of one pair of Mac. Why spend more when these are as good? Ardell only makes lashes, they know what they're doing...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2008 11:16:00 AM More reviews by SnOw_baLLs

Ardell #110 is my favourite so far. It's long enough yet not too dramatic for asian eyes. Great for a natural look. I can wear this design anytime, anywhere.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2008 2:31:00 AM More reviews by LaLa86

I love them! They fit my eye, easy to apply, look natural (They are as long as my natural lashes, but give me nice volume that I want) and dirt cheap!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2008 7:30:00 PM More reviews by iLoveYoutwo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE ARDELL'S 110 LASHES. I've found my HG!!!!!!!!!!!!
looks super natural !:) i love!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2007 4:16:00 PM More reviews by Clouded00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

i like many of ardell's false lashes, but 110 are my favorite. people comment on my long lashes but don't know they're fake until i tell them.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2007 6:42:00 PM More reviews by RedheadDior

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I get these in demi for my small eyes. Love them. natural but not too natural. dramatic but not drag queenish. once you get a hang of them you'll want to wear them every day. I get them at Madame M for under 3 bucks too.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2007 1:42:00 AM More reviews by Lynn78

I love these Ardell 110 lashes, I got them in Black for less than $3 at Madame Madeline. I have small eyes with double eyelids and these falsies look so natural on me. It helps add volume to my lashes. Really beautiful and easy to use, the transparent strip is flexible and can be easily hidden with black liquid liner. Best part is it's usable, will come back for more!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2007 7:06:00 AM More reviews by teesa2you

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love to buy fake lashes. Ardell has several that I pick, one of my faves is the 110 lashes. They are great for newbies and vets to the false eyelash world. They give a natural lashline and I always like to add mascara for extra volume and to kinda bond my lashes in with the false lashes. I got these at Sally beauty supply for under 3 bucks.