Ardell invisibands 110

4.7

on 1/7/2009 11:11:00 PM

The 110 lashes are the most natural, beautiful falsies I've seen. They enhance my natural lashes, but don't look gawdy/draggy. I like using the brown 110's for a natural daytime (but special) look, and the black 110's for a night out and extra drama. Definitely worth a purchase!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

These are the best fake eyelashes I have worn. They look like my real lashes, only longer and fuller. But not drag queen-esque. I'm sure most of us have put on another style and they were way too long or thick and instead of looking beautiful you suddenly looked like a man trying to be a woman. This will probably be the answer to your fake eyelash prayers. They are natural, but oh so wonderful, and not really dramatic. If you want to be dramatic Ardell makes really long thick ones too.

on 10/5/2008 12:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I LOVE Ardell's 110s!!!

Work doesnt allow me to be dramatic at all. However, I just bought these and tried them on, and I think they're perfect for work! They look very natural on my asian eyes.

on 8/18/2008 1:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Fantastic lashes! I had dropped a bomb on Shu Uemura lashes, mostly because I wanted a lesson on how to use them. Now that I have the hang of it, I'm trying different brands. These are actually much MORE comfortable, sexy and natural looking than the Shu ones. I don't even have to trim these. They fit really well. Oh, and I only use Japanese lash adhesive, the kind that you can also use to fake a double eye lid (LOL). That's because they come with a skinny brush that you use to spread the glue along the strip. I think it's much easier than squeezing the glue out of the tube and then applying it. Sasa has several different brands.

on 4/15/2008 1:15:00 PM

Ardell #110s are great! They're very natural and looks great on my eyes (I'm Asian, and I use the black). I don't need mascara with them and I don't even need eyeliner. No one knows that they're fake and I've gotten a lot of compliments with them on! They're also way cheaper than the Mac or the Shu Uemura, but as good of quality.

I can get at least 5 pairs of these for the price of one pair of Mac. Why spend more when these are as good? Ardell only makes lashes, they know what they're doing...

on 4/2/2008 11:16:00 AM

Ardell #110 is my favourite so far. It's long enough yet not too dramatic for asian eyes. Great for a natural look. I can wear this design anytime, anywhere.

on 3/17/2008 2:31:00 AM

I love them! They fit my eye, easy to apply, look natural (They are as long as my natural lashes, but give me nice volume that I want) and dirt cheap!

on 3/4/2008 7:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I LOVE ARDELL'S 110 LASHES. I've found my HG!!!!!!!!!!!!
looks super natural !:) i love!

on 11/16/2007 4:16:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

i like many of ardell's false lashes, but 110 are my favorite. people comment on my long lashes but don't know they're fake until i tell them.

on 9/24/2007 6:42:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I get these in demi for my small eyes. Love them. natural but not too natural. dramatic but not drag queenish. once you get a hang of them you'll want to wear them every day. I get them at Madame M for under 3 bucks too.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools