July 24, 2014 | 1256 users online

Cleansers - La Vitton - Laventine - Olive Forte Cleansing Oil

rated 2 of 5 on 6/1/2007 4:01:00 PM More reviews by chajy

I tried this as replacement for my drying cleanser, thinking this might be moisuturizing enough. Used it for 6 times, first night i got a bump, next day 2 red bumps appeared on my left cheek, 3rd day painful zit between my nose and upper lip and oh 2 lil ones on my chin.....argh!!!!
I think this isnt right for my skin type. If you are acne prone, avoid this. I still think ponds cold cream is a good ss remover.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2007 3:25:00 PM More reviews by anita_c

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great makeup remover as well as general cleanser. I love it so silky and light to the touch of my face and how clean it rinses away the makeup and products from my face. It is especially indispensable in summer as I wear tons of sunblock and this cleansing oil is just about the best thing to remove it. I'll for sure buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2007 12:57:00 PM More reviews by pap179

I am so glad I tried out this product. I have been using DHC Cleansing Oil for a few years and while there was nothing wrong with it - I decided to try something new. Laventine seems to rinse clearer and not leave my skin as dry as DHC. I am very happy with this product and will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2007 11:49:00 AM More reviews by SarahMc

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've tried both Laventine olive forte and DHC cleansing oil and I found they are virtually the same. I love them both as they remove makeup/sunblock far better than any other oil-based cleansers I tried, both more expensive or cheaper ones.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2007 9:17:00 PM More reviews by Kate232

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

When it comes to skin care, I always go for products with few ingredients, and this is one of the reasons I was tempted to try olive forte cleansing oil, and it works wonders for me so far. I have normal skin so I can either choose the normal dry cleanser or olive forte, but since my skin is sensitive, their customer service suggests I try olive forte first. Anyway, the cleansing oil can get rid of my high spf sunblock (loaded with zinc oxide) so easily it seems to dissolve it into water. It's a non-nonsense, straight-forward cleanser that works hard. Definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2007 11:51:00 AM More reviews by runnergirl7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been using the Laventine oils - first the normal/dry, then the olive forte - for seven months. Both remove all of my sunscreen and make up and deep down dirt, leaving my skin soft and smooth. I have rarely had a blemish since using them. I loved the normal/dry, but the essential oils bothered me a bit so I switched to the olive forte. I use it in the evenings only. Even though I have to have this product shipped to Canada, the price is not prohibitive, shipping is reasonably priced and quick. With all of that in mind, I will definitely continue using this product.