September 21, 2014 | 1152 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Starbucks - Napkins

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2011 3:24:00 AM More reviews by blondex199667

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was surprised to say the least when I saw that "Starbucks napkins" was even listed!
I think this is something almost everyone knows. Paper napkins are ideal for blotting because they're made to be absorbent and are generally lint-free/shredless.
FYI I'm a flight attendant and we use those little white cocktail napkins all the time. If you ask nicely, you may even get a pack of them all your own ;-)

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2011 3:16:00 PM More reviews by m_a_a_n

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Like what everyone says, good replacement for expensive blue oil fims., maybe even better because 1 napkin covers my whole face. Fast and easy to use. Great idea!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2011 1:04:00 AM More reviews by kenoki

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My boyfriend calls these "Recession Towels". They are really great for blotting. Always have about 10 Starbucks napkins in the car console, and in random drawers ready to surprise me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2011 1:30:00 AM More reviews by trish7210

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Oh my gosh!!! Ahahahaha! This made me laugh soooo hard. I actually work at Starbucks and I use the napkins all the time to blot my cheeks and forehead! They are amazing! Love this.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2011 2:36:00 PM More reviews by bebexlove

So.. I heard this randomly on a YT guru video.. I happen to have some laying around (not starbucks but from chipotle) and wow.. it does work! Haha.. just cut up a bunch of the brown napkins and have them handy when I need them.. (=

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2011 7:09:00 PM More reviews by cloroxcowgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I guess the secret is out that these make good blotting papers :) I ran out of my Burt's Bees ones, which have rice powder on them (I don't think they even make them anymore :( ) So I decided to try these on my last trip to Starbucks. I got a big stack of em and tried them out. They do indeed remove oil without remove much makeup. These work great in a pinch, but I still prefer blotting papers with powder on them so I'm not just blotting off makeup along with the excess oil. It's a neat thing to know about and any free beauty tip is good in my book!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2011 6:59:00 PM More reviews by cheapglamour

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

convenient, free, and effective - what more could you want!
i make sure to grab a bunch of these when i eat out (note: ANY recycled napkins work). i usually tear them horizontally into mini-blotters, so each napkin yields about 5 sheets or so. then i just stash a few in one of my bag's pockets.
i was worried that these would remove my makeup along with the oil, but it didnt! a few pats, the oil is gone and the makeup is in tact! very pleased.
i used to use "specialized" blot sheets, but i find that these absorb more oil. plus, the specialized sheets have weird ingredients in them which could cause reactions. the napkins dont have that risk.
overall a great DIY blotter! no downsides. so stop wasting money on blotters and go grab some napkins at a restaurant!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2011 4:10:00 PM More reviews by ajaeee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think in general, any recycled napkins work. OR! Those great bathroom paper towels!!! I have a whole roll at work (the kitchenette automatic dispenser stopped working, and somebody had put a few out...so I nabbed one for my desk. Honestly awesome. At the end of the day before I leave the office, I rip a piece off and blot my whole face (no rubbing, please!). It's simultaneously gross and cool how much oil these things pick up.

Best of all, it's free. But I still rated that I'd buy it again (or steal another one from the kitchenette). Once I somehow run out of the whole roll I have here.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2011 11:34:00 AM More reviews by xxchinadoll

i'm a starbucks addict so i go there on a daily basis. every time i go there, i grab a few of these napkins because i find they work WAYY better than any blotting papers i've tried (plus they're free haha). it doesn't remove my make-up only the excess oil on my face. i have an extremelyyyy oily face so i carry these around at all times

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2011 More reviews by pinkfrost52

Wow, I wouldn't have known about this trick if It wasn't for MUA. I popped into Starbucks on the way home today and picked up a couple of napkins with my Iced Tea. They work amazingly, absorbing all traces of oil on my face. Saying goodbye to blotting sheets for good now :) Thanks again MUA reviewers!! :)