July 29, 2014 | 2050 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Fresh Foaming Cleanser

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2013 7:11:00 PM More reviews by B3AUTyxEX0TiC

I bought this on sale at Target because I was opened to try any kind of makeup remover but I do regret it now.
I've used Neutrogena makeup removing cleansers for years and I've never really had a problem but this one was particularly harsh on me. My eyes usually never burn after I wash my face with cleanser but this one is really bad for my eyes, even when I don't apply any near my eyes. I only put one layer of foundation on and I have such a hard time getting everything off, even after using this because it doesn't really remove everything and there's still makeup excess afterwards, I use another cleanser or a face wipe to completely wipe all my makeup. Even my little cousin burned her eyes while using this.

The smell is bad but bearable; it reminds me of public washroom soap or something disinfecting. I wouldn't recommend this at all because it's not gentle and doesn't do much.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2013 10:08:00 AM More reviews by Angeldoll

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have acne prone/ combo/ sensitive skin. This dried the heck out of my face and stung my eyes and didnt remove my eye makeup fully. It's way too harsh for my skin. Will stick to my two step method, removing makeup with an actual makeup remover then cleansing with something more gentle.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/7/2013 4:41:00 PM More reviews by xoxlovely

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I wasn't really impressed with this cleanser, it is one of the better ones ive used so i ll give it that, the price was reasonable and i love the pump packaging, its sanitary. But the thing i cannot stand about this facial cleanser is the smell; it smells like something you clean your floors with. when i first got a whiff of it i thought of vim... lol it smells like vim to me and that's just something i cant get over especially if the product isn't amazing or even close to it. this cleanser doesnt break me out which is good because a lot do for some reason. i ll use it until its gone for now but i will not be repurchasing it,

rated 2 of 5 on 9/2/2013 8:22:00 AM More reviews by waldorfwannabe

Removes my makeup really well, but it has a horrible smell and can leave skin feeling taut. Biggest downside of this cleanser is that it STINGS MY EYES LIKE NOTHING ELSE. If I use it at night I wake up the next morning with sore eyes. Wouldn't buy again just for that reason.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2013 9:05:00 PM More reviews by monicadaleo29

great product remove 100% the make up

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2013 4:56:00 AM More reviews by adrianamelie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Removes like 98% of your makeup. It usually misses the spots on the edges of my face but that's probably my fault. But this removes the strongest foundation (MAC Pro Longwear) so I was very impressed. I follow this up with a toner and some moisturizer. No bells and whistles. It just cleans your face. Which is pretty good since too many chemicals in your face wash isn't good for your skin. I have sensitive skin and this hasn't broken me out. I've had a few pimples here and there but hey, still going through puberty! This wash does it's job, but don't expect any miracles.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2013 3:29:00 AM More reviews by Disnep

Do it's job

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2013 6:33:00 PM More reviews by Lorel1

This cleanser works very well to take off make-up & still continues to be gentle on the skin. I have sensitive , combo skin & so far has not irritated my sensitive skin. Love the pump, but wish the fragrance was left out. I do follow up with Olay Sensitive skin lotion (love)!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2013 3:54:00 PM More reviews by Jenniferla32

I was in love with L'Oreal Skin Genesis cleanser but that was discontinued (or changed to Youth Code?). Youth Code is okay, a little drying, and a little pricey, and now it's hard to find (discontinued, too?). I needed somthing fast so I grabbed this, with very little hopes of it being good. Boy was a I wrong! First, it's CHEAP. I do not like the sterile smell to it, but it does not linger. Three pumps of this and my eye makeup and everything is washed off. No breakouts, even skintone, and I swear it's helping with pores. On my second bottle, and I'm not even gonna try to find something better!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2013 12:21:00 PM More reviews by CollegeKid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using this ever since is started wearing makeup in the beginning. This used to be my everyday wash but I recently stop using it a often only because I don't wear makeup everyday. However, this wash is great. It doesn't remove ALL of my makeup but it does remove most of it. I need two pumps to get my foundation of not to mention my eye makeup. That takes about three to four. It really depends. It does burn my eyes though. I really like how it does remove my oils from my face and leave me feeling clean. I gave the packaging quality a two because when I sleep over at my boyfriends it's hard for me to bring this because the pump is hard to close. It won't lock. And to close I have to push all the way down thus wasting a pump full of product. Overall, this is one thing I will repeatedly buy over and over again.