October 22, 2014 | 1428 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Fresh Foaming Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2013 1:13:00 AM More reviews by keriana3

The ONLY face wash I've used that totally washes off all my make up (even mascara!) in one quick lather. Every other face wash I've used over the years left some makeup behind (I could always tell because I scrub my face with a hot wash cloth after washing and I always used to see more makeup come off on my white towels- not so with this stuff!) love it.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/15/2013 12:39:00 AM More reviews by yezz07

I decided to try this product because it came in a packet with two other products. After using it for a week I'm not impress. First of all it burns my eyes even thought I avoid using it near my eyes. Second, the product smells like public bathroom soup. I won't be repurchasing this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/12/2013 12:59:00 AM More reviews by asmolkin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is amazing...you wake up glowing. if My skin is good, I use this cleanser, not so much, I use a different one. I really like it. Nice and gentle for oily skin because your skin should need oil to be stripped to be clean...I feel it has anti-aging benefits because it makes me look nice . I feel this is a good quality product. Packaging is nice and classic, and no fruity smell or fragrance which is good and fine by me. I have since replaced it with products I enjoy better...but a 3 and a half for me

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2013 5:15:00 AM More reviews by katb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

love this cleanser ! i have sensitive combo skin and this is great ! its non drying, gets all my makeup off ( i know this because i stopped breaking out from using my foundation after using this in conjunction with the neutrogena oil free eye makeup remover and the neutrogena acne spot treatment) love this cleanser!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2013 7:11:00 PM More reviews by B3AUTyxEX0TiC

I bought this on sale at Target because I was opened to try any kind of makeup remover but I do regret it now.
I've used Neutrogena makeup removing cleansers for years and I've never really had a problem but this one was particularly harsh on me. My eyes usually never burn after I wash my face with cleanser but this one is really bad for my eyes, even when I don't apply any near my eyes. I only put one layer of foundation on and I have such a hard time getting everything off, even after using this because it doesn't really remove everything and there's still makeup excess afterwards, I use another cleanser or a face wipe to completely wipe all my makeup. Even my little cousin burned her eyes while using this.

The smell is bad but bearable; it reminds me of public washroom soap or something disinfecting. I wouldn't recommend this at all because it's not gentle and doesn't do much.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2013 10:08:00 AM More reviews by Angeldoll

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have acne prone/ combo/ sensitive skin. This dried the heck out of my face and stung my eyes and didnt remove my eye makeup fully. It's way too harsh for my skin. Will stick to my two step method, removing makeup with an actual makeup remover then cleansing with something more gentle.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/7/2013 4:41:00 PM More reviews by xoxlovely

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I wasn't really impressed with this cleanser, it is one of the better ones ive used so i ll give it that, the price was reasonable and i love the pump packaging, its sanitary. But the thing i cannot stand about this facial cleanser is the smell; it smells like something you clean your floors with. when i first got a whiff of it i thought of vim... lol it smells like vim to me and that's just something i cant get over especially if the product isn't amazing or even close to it. this cleanser doesnt break me out which is good because a lot do for some reason. i ll use it until its gone for now but i will not be repurchasing it,

rated 2 of 5 on 9/2/2013 8:22:00 AM More reviews by waldorfwannabe

Removes my makeup really well, but it has a horrible smell and can leave skin feeling taut. Biggest downside of this cleanser is that it STINGS MY EYES LIKE NOTHING ELSE. If I use it at night I wake up the next morning with sore eyes. Wouldn't buy again just for that reason.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2013 9:05:00 PM More reviews by monicadaleo29

great product remove 100% the make up

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2013 4:56:00 AM More reviews by adrianamelie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Removes like 98% of your makeup. It usually misses the spots on the edges of my face but that's probably my fault. But this removes the strongest foundation (MAC Pro Longwear) so I was very impressed. I follow this up with a toner and some moisturizer. No bells and whistles. It just cleans your face. Which is pretty good since too many chemicals in your face wash isn't good for your skin. I have sensitive skin and this hasn't broken me out. I've had a few pimples here and there but hey, still going through puberty! This wash does it's job, but don't expect any miracles.