August 30, 2014 | 1803 users online

Concealers - Physicians Formula - Conceal RX

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2013 8:00:00 PM More reviews by MissKeller

I have very light/fair skin with pink undertones and wanted something that wasn't yellow and would look natural on my skin. This product (Fair Light 2723) matches my skin tone beautifully and blends well.

It comes in a little tube with a small opening that makes it really easy to use a little at a time and a little goes a long way.

This is great for discolorations of the skin. For me that means little pink marks of fading pimples that is erased from your skin with a little dot of this concealer.

Raised pimples aren't magically gone but they are covered and harder to see. I've had foundation that's done a bit of a better job with this area, but this concealer does a good job.

This is the best product I've used so far for blackheads. I have bad blackheads around my nose and this covers them well and a little goes a long way to do that, which I love.

However, this is not the best for large pores. I have large pores on my cheeks and this concealer can make them stand out more.

It's also not best for dry skin. If you have even a little bit of dry peeling skin then this light color of concealer can really highlight it.

Overall, I am very pleased. For Rx Physicians Strength I was hoping for a bit more coverage, but the color is great, it covers great for little problems and covers well for everything else.

I'm the type that doesn't like to go outside without any makeup, but with this concealer I'm good with covering the problem areas and am confident enough to stop there and leave the house. For work, I like to use this concealer, apply some foundation to have a more even tone and then use some powder for a nice finish and no grease look.

I give it a 4.5 rating

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2012 2:30:00 PM More reviews by anamon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product had full coverage and long-lasting is easy to spread works very well covering marks, under eye area and the worst red blemishes , I think is better to use under a foundation because the brand have limited shades.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2012 9:08:00 PM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have had this product over a year no joke and I still haven't run out. I love this concealer I used to have horrid acne when I first bought this and it was the only thing that covered my acne without being caky. Fast forward 6 months after Retin A and I barely use this stuff but when I need it, it works so well. I have the lightest color my tube you can still read but I have had it in my bag forever as my go to concealer I like that it's thin because one little dab on the pimple then I tap it with my ring finger till it blends and it lasts with my BB Cream till I take it off.

I could not do without this stuff i think it's thin enough for under the eyes but I don't have much of an issue with under eye circles even though I'm a chronic insomniac..ha! But I bet this formula would work well because it wears pretty natural on the skin. When I cover a spot I don't even see it so for the money it's totally worth it to me. Another good thing this tube lasts forever I could probably have this till it goes bad you only need such a small amount to cover acne I luv it. It's one concealer I really recommend because for the price it is really good!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2012 8:13:00 PM More reviews by pepboo

Well I think this is a great concealer.. if you are pale enough to wear it!! I'm lucky my skin is light enough and with pinkish-neutral undertones to wear the darker shade,natural light. This has great coverage and has not broken me out. The reason i gave it a 4 is because it can look unnatural sometimes but i discovered the best way to apply it is putting a little on my hand, smearing it, and then using the elf powder brush to stippl and blend it in.
I would recommend & repurchase

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2012 2:21:00 AM More reviews by empressxia

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This concealer is for people who want heavy coverage. The color selection is very limited so you should tested it out at the store or make sure you can return it.

I tried the lightest shade. I'm MAC NC15. The lightest shade is too pale on me. Unless you are super pale, don't get the lightest shade.

Coverage is very good. It goes on very smooth and then quickly turns into a powdery finish. But because the coverage is so good, it felt heavy, which I don't like

Unfortunately, I don't need such heavy coverage and it was too pale on me.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/11/2012 4:35:00 AM More reviews by earlyonemorning

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Ehh.... Great if you can use it.
PROS: Great Coverage. It will cover just about everything. The consistency is nice liquid and easy to spread and easy to blend IF you're using a high coverage foundation. Rec'd for blemishes. Better under foundation than over, IMO, don't worry, it WILL stay put if you blend fdn gently over it.
CONS: limited color selection. CAKEY, I've heard of cakey concealers and have experienced a few but HOLY COW. This will exaggerate any fine lines and creases in undereye area. I'm only 22 and its not even like my undereye area is abnormally dark or dry. Maybe over a moisturizer +primer&UNDER a foundation.
I would not purchase again, and I returned the tube I bought.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2012 1:01:00 AM More reviews by Menolikepolos

I am a blue eyed NW10 (NW20 when tanning from a bottle).

HG concealer!!!!! If you are PPP and you need coverage, well, LOOK NO FURTHER. Holy cow...

This is like spackle for your face.
Opaque enough to cover up ANY redness, ANY dark circles, ANY pigmentation. In one swipe, my cheek freckles - GONE.

Only complaints: very limited shades. I can't say I feel sorry for anybody above NW15 right now, because there are a ton of concealers for you on the market. But this one is perfect for NW/NC10-15. Secondly, this stuff will dry out your skin. Someone recommended it for eye shadow primer, and I can see this being very similar to Urban Decay's primer in Eden. Case in point, moisturize before and after using!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2012 4:07:00 PM More reviews by McCarthyx17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The best concealer you'll ever purchase. This concealer covers literally everything. It's great for acne, acne scars, any redness/ imperfections and under the eyes. It covers anything. I use it after foundation and before powder. It stays all day! Good for oily skin and dry skin. I've had both. (Accutane) Just wish they had more colors!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2012 3:40:00 PM More reviews by morganmarie19

Best coverage drugstore concealer I've ever been able to find! I have pretty bad dark circles under my eyes, and I've bought numerous kinds of concealers at the drugstore but have not found a full coverage one besides this. Super thick, and full smooth coverage. I use this on top of the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circles Eraser (even though I'm only 16) and my circles are basically gone! Sad that I couldn't find this perfect match sooner, as I have spent so much money on failed concealers.. But so glad I finally found something to make me look awake!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/30/2012 1:11:00 PM More reviews by meganmcc

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

FALSE CLAIMS BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA...THIS IS NOT NON-COMEDOGENIC. So I was really, REALLY excited to try this product because of the claims made by Physicans Formula. The claims that enticed me were: Non-comedogenic, full coverage, and long-lasting. My skin is very oily and acne-prone, so I've been looking for a concealer that will cover my acne without making me break out and will not slide off my skin right away. Plus it was only $7 at my local drugstore. What really annoyed initially was how light the darkest shade, Natural Light, is. Since I have a post-summer tan, it was waaaay too light! To balance it I just wore a darker foundation and powder over it, but you could still see how light it was. It has great coverage though and a little goes a long way. So after using this product for about a week, I started breaking out SO BAD. Like, i was getting cystic acne on my cheeks like never before along with clusters of whiteheads, which caused me to put even more on. And what do you know, after researching the ingredients, I found out it contains 2 HIGHLY comedogenic ingredients: ethylhexyl palmitate AND sodium chloride. I am so disappointed in Physicans Formula. I wish someone regulated the claims made by cosmetic companies. I stopped using it about a week ago and my skin is clearing up again. I only gave it a rating of 2 because of the nice, lasting coverage.