November 26, 2014 | 1881 users online

Moisturizers - Garnier - Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Night Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2008 11:04:00 AM More reviews by ivy876b

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Okay, I was using Dr. Denese products I spent a fortune on them...and I noticed they really were drying out and breaking out my face. Also my skin wa sagging and my laugh lines were realy noticable I am 34 years old and I was looking like a 45 year old. I stopped and thought maybe I should go and get a facial and maybe my skin will improve. I even bought a milk cleanser from Christine Valmy and that didn't work. I had been using a Dr. Brandt Pomegrenate SPF that I was using as a moisturizer (it was recommened at Sephora).......it made my face really oily and greasy. Well after nights of sitting in my couch...and watching the Garnier commercials....I went to Walmart and purchased this product along with the moisturizer and I have to say this instantly improved my skin. I was reluctant at first only because u can never trust what it says on the packaging. I will definitely buy this again and I do rcommend this.....what a difference. I am very happy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2008 1:44:00 AM More reviews by GraceQ

I think I'm on my second bottle of this and I will continue to use this great night cream. For a drug store brand, this line is just as high quality as the expensive stuff. This cream is thick, but it absorbs quickly and makes my skin feel "delicious" (there's no better way to describe it!): well-moisturized, not greasy, very nourished, and doesn't sting even when I rub it near my eyes. I recommend Garnier skincare to all my friends and even bought it for my bf... there's something amazing about their formulation!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2008 8:34:00 PM More reviews by ncncncbaby

I really like this for a night moisturizer. It's pretty cheap, and coupons for it are easy to come across. It's very thick and moisturizing, and a little goes a long way. It does have a scent, but I like it. It also works nice as an overnight eye cream. I'm not sure how truly "firming" it is or if it does anything for wrinkles, since i'm only 18.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2008 9:09:00 PM More reviews by Candice72

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I wasn't sure how I felt about this product until I went on a 10 day (rainy! :( ) vacation--and left it at home!

Instead, I had packed a plastic bottle of Olay. UGH, after a few days (nights) without it, my skin looked TERRIBLE. Flaky, dry, and the lines (ahem, wrinkles) around my eyes were so prominent I couldn't believe my eyes!

At first, I didn't make the connection. But once I returned home and resumed using the Garnier, my skin was its old self within a few days!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/9/2008 8:31:00 PM More reviews by met451

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Okay, I'm going to call this product what it truly is: just an average moisturizer. Granted, it moisturizes very well, I don't believe that it actually 'lifts' anything or really has any effect on wrinkles. My skin is no better or worse since I've been using this, and I feel it is overpriced since it works just as well as my oil of olay night time moisturizer. Overall, it is very heavy, somewhat greasy, lacks much of a smell and would probably be good if you have dry skin, but not for much else.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/15/2008 10:16:00 AM More reviews by viajake

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

ladies, this cream is too thick for my face, but it's the perfect neck cream. i also tap a bit over my eye cream at night. the scent is strong but in an odd way comforting. but...it does not "firm", why do they claim this garbage?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2008 10:46:00 AM More reviews by snyder

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff is amazing, a miracle in a jar! I've been using it for a few months now because it's winter and I've been noticing my skin is getting more dry. My skin tone has improved (the color is more even), less dry and even feels tighter. I don't have wrinkles so I don't know about that. But my skin looks more glowy/even and my makeup goes on nicer in the morning. I think I will use it even in the summer, but probably every other night. It's not too greasy, it really sinks into my skin nicely and doesn't break me out--whoo-hoo! Yesterday I thought my skin looked so good, I skipped my foundation. I LOVE this stuff!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/7/2007 4:52:00 AM More reviews by heartsp1986

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased this out of curiosity for one week. I started off having a few rough dry patches on my face. Upon the first application, it felt too greasy and heavy for my skin. I have combination skin. It went on greasy and stayed that way for a couple of hours. I finally had to blot up some of it with a tissue. It also spread into my hairline and made my hair greasy.

The pros: It definitely took away those dry patches with 2 applications.

The cons: Too heavy and greasy feeling for me. Did not absorb well. Did not produce the same glow regular old Oil of Olay gives me.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2007 7:47:00 PM More reviews by midorikiss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This night cream is very rich, and dense. Goes on smooth and leaves my skin soft and very well moisturized. I would definatly reccomend this night cream! Not greasy at all, did not break me out. I love this stuff!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/26/2007 4:45:00 AM More reviews by AluFamily

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After using this at night, I wake up with a glow to my skin. It's a pretty rich moisturizer but it goes on light and sinks right in. Great for use in the winter. My daughter recently had a couple of bad dry patches on her skin from Retin-A, this really soothed her face and didn't break her out. The only reason I took off a couple of lippes is because I haven't really seen any "firming" affect and can't really attest to it's anti-wrikle abilities because I think my Alpha Hydrox product is far more responsible for the decrease I'm seeing in my fine lines rather than this. But I do like how well it mositurizes and how my skin looks the morning after. I will repurchase to use during the cold winter months.