E.L.F. All Over Color Stick

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I already own this in Spotlight which I did a seperate review for. I bought this in Golden Peach which I heard was similar to Mac's Rudenesce Paint Pot. This is an okay color..a little frosty in my opinion. Might try one of the lighter colors or Toasted next.

for toasted & lilac petal they are a waste of money, too shimmery, no colour turned up at all and it got stuck/smushed in the tube. the only colour that actually showed up was pink lemonade but only just.

At only one dollar, you get what you pay for with this all over cream product. The shade I purchased at Target, called Pink Lemonade, is a deep pink with lots of silvery shimmer particles, and comes in a very poorly made twist up plastic tube. My tube cracked up to the top when I first opened it, so I was initially disappointed with the quality of the packaging, and questioned the quality of the product inside. Despite its all over uses, I think that it only works well as a cream blush, because it is too pink and garish for the eyes, and too thick and frosty for the lips. It adds a healthy luminous flush on my cheeks, however sometimes it is hard to blend around, whereas other times it is easy.
As a cream blush, it works well to give a flushed and slightly luminous look on my cheeks, but everywhere else it just looks tacky and cheap.
I would like to try some other colours though, perhaps the lighter ones that would give a more natural look to my eyes and lips.
EDIT: The smell is atrocious. E.L.F. calls it "Sugar Orange," but it is much too artificial and sickly-sweet for me, and actually makes the product seem tacky and better suited for tween girls. Fortunately, I only notice the smell when it's in the tube. Once it's on my face, I can't smell it.

I got this in Golden Peach and to me it looked just slightly pinker than the Cover stick in Rosy Beige and WAY sparklier.

There was an orangey smell to it which lingered a while after application. Not unpleasant , but I prefer my makeup to be scentless.

What I really didn't like was that the texture was like hard wax, I could hardly get any to show when swiping. It wasn't like the cover stick's texture at all, so I'm not sure whether I got a bad batch or that's how it is.

The packaging also sucks. You twist the bottom to "unscrew" the base where the product is in, but mine didn't popup with the first few turns, and when it did it came totally off the screw bit and has to be physically pushed down again.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I recommend this product 100% it works perfectly and lasts on the skin. I have this in lilac petal and have had lots of compliments on it. I plan to get other colours ASAP! Highly highly recommended!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I have Lilac Petal, which is light frosty cool pink, and Pink Lemonade, which is a shimmery berry. Both are beautiful as blushes. They're slippery enough for me to not use them as e/s or as a base. On lips, they are pretty over balm but too metallic by themselves. Pink Lemonade is much less frosty and therefore more wearable than Lilac Petal, at least on my pale skin. The problem is that they are sticky, hard-to-blend, and come in packaging that may last you two weeks before a mushy pink glue stick falls apart on you.

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I have these in Spotlight, Toasted, and Golden Peach. They're a little too glitteryfor my tastes to use as a highlight (not to mention that I generally prefer powder highlighters) but they make nice color bases for eyeshadows, the trick is not to apply too much and blend it out really well or they'll crease. Well worth $1.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was fascinated by the idea of using one stick to cover not only your face but also your eyes and lips. I bought golden peach and decided to try using it as a highlighter/blush around my cheekbones. However, it was just too shimmery for my tastes. I also found the color difficult to blend. I guess I'll just use this for my lips. Haven't tried it on eyes yet.

I have Pink lemonade, It was just far too shimmery! I know its a shimmer but ths was too much, almost metalic! I could not possibly wear it out in public, unless I was dressing up as a barbie doll! Also it was difficult to blend.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

i am obsessed with this in persimmon. it's the perfect shade of barely there pink with perfect shimmer, lasts all day, looks amazing and is dirt cheap. i use it on my cheekbones, etc to highlight and it looks great on my fair skin tone. also, it smells really nice.