April 21, 2014 | 1867 users online

Scrubs - Tree Hut - Tree Hut Brazilian Nut Sugar Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2011 9:15:00 PM More reviews by evilc123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is stuff is a major HG for me. Part of that is related to the price and part is related to the quality of the product. The most noticeable aspect of this product is the scent--which is quite strong, though it doesn't really stick on your skin. At first I wasn't wild about the hazelnut/chocolaty scent because I am not really into smelling like food, but the scent TOTALLY grew on me. There is something very indulgent about rubbing this delicious smelling sugar scrub all over your body and then coming out of the shower all nice and buffed up. As far as an exfoliator, this stuff works GREAT. It is best when your tub is new and the texture is thicker. As you start to run out, it does get watery even if you do try not to let much water drip in while you are showering. Even when watered down, it works so well to really smooth out the dry skin bumps and make your skin feel younger and look nice and buffed. I am on my 3rd of 4th jar. I order them from drugstore.com and use it probably about twice a week. My skin is totally different since I started using this. LOVE!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2011 6:41:00 PM More reviews by tigirlyly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am in love this this scrub. Smells divine. Not too grainy...the perfect ratio of oil to sugar. And the price is so low...what's not to love.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2011 6:17:00 PM More reviews by ThinkPink86

Perfect scrub! Just right amount of sugar and texture. The scent is delicious! A mixture of caramel, nut, chocolate, and a little Kahlua. It leaves your skin nicely moisturized too. Definite repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2011 11:47:00 PM More reviews by DuchessofGrapes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is such a great staple item of mine! I went away from it for a bit and tried to make my own. While it worked fine, it's nothing compared to this stuff, so I'm back to using it with the same great results that I had before. I use this about every 4 days while I wait for my conditioner to soak in. It's so much more gentle than other scrubs but it delivers the same results. Beautiful, glowing, soft skin without the irritation than many other brands cause for me. I love the smell. It's like caramel and coffee. It fades pretty quickly, but the bathroom smells like it for a bit. Even though this leaves me moisturized enough to not bother with lotion, I usually follow up with Alpha Hydrox's 10% Glycolic Lotion all over. I always feel soft, I rarely have an ingrown hair on any part of myself that I shave (and I shave everywhere), and if I do feel the need to apply a bit of tanner (very rarely, but every now and then I'll bronze up) the application is a breeze and I never get a streak. Definitely something that has it's place in my shower and isn't going anywhere. Can't beat the results, can't beat the price. Great!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2011 1:31:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

You simply cannot go wrong purchasing this. The regular price is just mad crazy cheap! An 18 oz tub of this runs $5-6 but it is often on sale at Ulta or drugstore.com. It is a very effective sugar scrub that does not leave you or the bath tub with an oily residue. Brazilian Nut scent smells like roasted almonds/buttery toffee blend. I scrub my legs with this before I shave and I get the closest shave I have ever had.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2011 3:41:00 PM More reviews by sallysellsseashells

LOVE! ARE YOU IN A BAD MOOD? JUMP IN THE SHOWER AND SLATHER ON TREE HUT BRAZILLIAN NUT SUGAR SCRUB AND IT WILL TAKE YOU AWAY TO ANOTHER PLACE! I have KP areas and in need of some good ol' hard core scrubbing. This particular scrub was a blind impulse buy at Walmart. I thought for around five bucks I could have this huge tub of scrub! Why not try it out. I'm pretty sensitive to scents but the smell of this scrub is FREAKING AMAZING! I use the scrub with a loofah mit and get great exfoliation and smoothness.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2010 2:49:00 AM More reviews by stupidxlamb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this stuff! Got it at my local Walmart for around $5.88 I think. That's a really great price for a scrub compared to products from bath and body works and stuff. I really love the smell of this one, I own all three of the scrubs and this is my number one favorite, with the coconut lime one in second! It smells really sweet, almost too overly sweet (but I like that!) with a nutty smell. I would say it reminds me of cocoa butter, Shea butter, and a little bit of coconut maybe. It definitely reminds me of cocoa butter though. The scent doesn't come off as strong once it is washed off and doesn't leave any oily residue. I personally like the oil so I just use this and then use my Vaseline Cocoa Butter vitalizing gel body oil to kinda seal in the smell and get really silky skin. The exfoliation is great.. And it smells awesome! I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a less expensive alternative to a more expensive scrub. It's lovely!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2010 3:19:00 AM More reviews by supeng

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I have been using this scrub for quite some time alr, seeing that I'm finishing it. In terms of the scrubbing effect, I would have to say this is the best among all the others. This is what a SCRUB SHOULD WORK LIKE. not like many other scrubs which are so gentle. But I took one lippie off because of the smell.I thought it smelled okay at the first few uses but after that, it reminds me of thick caramel. I extremely dislike caramel, be it the smell or taste. so i probably wouldn't repurchase this. :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2010 10:33:00 PM More reviews by blackviolet

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is great for the price! It scrubs nicely, smells heavenly, and it only $5! It's not oily/moisturizing enough, so I think I may add extra oil to it, but what do you want for $5?

LOOOOOVE the smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2010 3:20:00 AM More reviews by deniseraegraff

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff!!! Best scrub at a great price.