MAC 227 Large Fluff Brush

4.8

brush hair very good

on 6/15/2010 10:30:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

One of my favorite brushes, it is very multi-purpose. Applies a nice layer of shadow on the eyes but could also be used to blend out already applied eyeshadows. The bigger size makes it perfect for applying highlighter to the cheekbones.

on 6/14/2010 1:41:00 PM

One of my favourite brushes. I use it for apply highlight to the browbone and cheekbone and to erase harsh lines under the browbone and on the outer corners of the eye and I have used it to contour my nose though this isn't something I do on a regular basis. I've also used it to draw a harsher contour under the cheek. Its lovely and soft and I find myself reaching for this brush everyday. It is expensive but I don't know of a good dupe for it.

on 5/21/2010 7:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

The longer I've had this brush the more I reach for it. I'm surprised how often I use it, pretty much daily. I use it for a quick application, sweep or pat base color then pat eyelid color into the crease then kinda blend a little if needed. I can do the whole quick eyelid application with that one brush, though it may not work for everyone due to the size and shape of everyones eyelids but it works for mine.

on 5/20/2010 4:58:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a wonderful brush. It is great for an all over color and gives even application. I use it mainly for brow bone hightlight. The only down side is the price ...regardless, I love it!

on 5/20/2010 3:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i LOVE this brush!!! i never planned to purchase it but when i was looking for a nice brow bone highlight brush i was recommended this one. it is SO soft and applies brow bone high light perfectly. ive also heard it can be used for highlighting the cheek bones and for contouring the nose area but havent tried it for that purpose. LOVE LOVE LOVE. my HG

on 5/16/2010 7:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This brush is great for a quick all over application, smudging eyeliner, and a messy blend (olsen look). It's a great addition to my collection but its not essential.

on 4/17/2010 12:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

One of my absolute favorite brushes! I use this to apply a highlight under my brow bone & it helps to blend out shadows in the crease. I honestly believe that good makeup application is all about the brushes - and this is the kind of brush that really makes eye makeup look great.

on 4/8/2010 11:46:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I still haven't quite figure out the best use for this brush. Using it to highlight my browbone doesn't work b/c I don't have lot of room up there and i don't like the color there to be really dense. I prefer to use a 224 for highlight b/c I don't want BAM highlighter up there. I use it to contour my nose right now and it works pretty well for that. Still trying it out-very well made and unique brush though-delivers a concentrated amount of product and is easy to wield.

on 3/27/2010 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This brush is amazing. It's great for brow bone highlight and blending out harsh lines. Makes eyeshadow application easier. Would def recommend.

on 3/14/2010 4:57:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I really like this brush for blending the transition colours for eye make up. It's bigger so it's faster to blend with this brush. I always pull this out when I'm using multiple eyeshadows cause I'm no expert in makeup artistry, I kind of have to rely good quality tools to make the end results look good. And this brush is no exeption =)

Popular Makeup Brushes