MAC 227 Large Fluff Brush

4.8

on 5/21/2010 7:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

The longer I've had this brush the more I reach for it. I'm surprised how often I use it, pretty much daily. I use it for a quick application, sweep or pat base color then pat eyelid color into the crease then kinda blend a little if needed. I can do the whole quick eyelid application with that one brush, though it may not work for everyone due to the size and shape of everyones eyelids but it works for mine.

on 5/20/2010 4:58:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a wonderful brush. It is great for an all over color and gives even application. I use it mainly for brow bone hightlight. The only down side is the price ...regardless, I love it!

on 5/20/2010 3:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i LOVE this brush!!! i never planned to purchase it but when i was looking for a nice brow bone highlight brush i was recommended this one. it is SO soft and applies brow bone high light perfectly. ive also heard it can be used for highlighting the cheek bones and for contouring the nose area but havent tried it for that purpose. LOVE LOVE LOVE. my HG

on 5/16/2010 7:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This brush is great for a quick all over application, smudging eyeliner, and a messy blend (olsen look). It's a great addition to my collection but its not essential.

on 4/17/2010 12:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

One of my absolute favorite brushes! I use this to apply a highlight under my brow bone & it helps to blend out shadows in the crease. I honestly believe that good makeup application is all about the brushes - and this is the kind of brush that really makes eye makeup look great.

on 4/8/2010 11:46:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I still haven't quite figure out the best use for this brush. Using it to highlight my browbone doesn't work b/c I don't have lot of room up there and i don't like the color there to be really dense. I prefer to use a 224 for highlight b/c I don't want BAM highlighter up there. I use it to contour my nose right now and it works pretty well for that. Still trying it out-very well made and unique brush though-delivers a concentrated amount of product and is easy to wield.

on 3/27/2010 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This brush is amazing. It's great for brow bone highlight and blending out harsh lines. Makes eyeshadow application easier. Would def recommend.

on 3/14/2010 4:57:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I really like this brush for blending the transition colours for eye make up. It's bigger so it's faster to blend with this brush. I always pull this out when I'm using multiple eyeshadows cause I'm no expert in makeup artistry, I kind of have to rely good quality tools to make the end results look good. And this brush is no exeption =)

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

i LOVE this brush, great for highlights, i use it to cover up spots with loose powder and under the eyes to stop my eyeliner from smudging. when i wear eyeshadow i normally fluff the excess pigment off with this too. if i dont like my eyeshadow a few hours later without ruining all my other makeup i put a little makeup remover on it and sweep away =)

on 3/12/2010 4:42:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

Great brush for washes of colour, highlight on face and eyebrow and also setting concealer. Good quality and a joy to use.

Top Rated MAC Products