October 24, 2014 | 1458 users online

Lip Gloss - Bare Escentuals - Buxom Lips- Dolly

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2011 7:27:00 AM More reviews by Horny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I already have Katie, but fancied a colour a bit more natural and darker. This is perfect! Its just a slightly darker shade than my real lip colour, and looks great! Its subtle but not too sheer so there is a good colour pay off. The texture is smooth and moisturising. Will buy again!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2011 6:47:00 PM More reviews by RachaelSpiffy

Nice color but, man way to freaking sticky. I do not like how these feel at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2011 9:46:00 AM More reviews by chexican87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this lip gloss!!! It's a beautiful color, it isn't sticky, gives you a tingling sensation and plumps your lips!!! I'm a religious Buxom lip gloss user, Dolly is my fave!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2011 2:08:00 PM More reviews by bonchicgenre

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am on my 7th tube of this lipgloss and absolutely love it! It's the perfect color for myself and I wear it over a lot of lipsticks that I own. I recommend this color to a lot of people. It's tingly and doesn't have a taste.
I will say my boyfriend hates it because of the tingle but loves the look!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2011 1:48:00 PM More reviews by shannon804

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a lovely, long-lasting mauve with tiny flecks of gold shimmer. It tingles a bit and smells a little like vanilla sugar, but has no detectable taste to me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2011 2:43:00 AM More reviews by leGingbot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Dolly is my absolute favorite Buxom color. It's a gorgeous pinky-plum with gold and pink glitter. I would say it's a little more pink than plum, but that's just me. You would think the glitter would make it more of a night-out kind of gloss, but it's actually very wearable! I throw it on for day wear all the time. Once the gloss is gone, your lips are sort of stained the color of the gloss and it lasts for a few hours after. And the smell! Oh my gosh, it's like...a sweet, spicy kind of scent. I'm hesitant to say cinnamon, because it smells a little spicier than that...but definitely something that is pleasant!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2011 6:59:00 PM More reviews by olystacy

I love this lip gloss. I love the texture, smell, and shine. It has typical wearing power and is expensive therefore it loses a star. I would buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2011 11:55:00 AM More reviews by julalg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like this gloss quite a bit. It's a nice pinky nude that falls a little bit on the cool side, but has a tiny bit of gold shimmer that warms it up. It doesn't really have that really shiny finish to screams lip gloss. I really like the mint tingle, and it is decently moisturizing.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2011 2:12:00 AM More reviews by xoxosharon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Got this in a Bare Escentuals Bright Stars kit from Sephora that came with mini sizes of both this, an eyeshadow, and an eyeliner. And I absolutely love this lip gloss. When I first put it on I thought it was a regular lip gloss and was really alarmed when it started to feel cold! I absolutely love that effect, it feels like mint lip balm (in thickness too, well, I put on a lot of lip balm). On me, the color is a perfect shimmery nude. I love it! I probably won't repurchase though, seeing as how it is quite expensive..but if I really want it, I'll think about it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2011 12:05:00 AM More reviews by shaybro

I Love the tingle so much, it makes tasty kisses. it works wonderful with lip-liner under it.