July 29, 2014 | 1220 users online

Lip Gloss - Bare Escentuals - Buxom Lips- Dolly

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2011 2:08:00 PM More reviews by bonchicgenre

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am on my 7th tube of this lipgloss and absolutely love it! It's the perfect color for myself and I wear it over a lot of lipsticks that I own. I recommend this color to a lot of people. It's tingly and doesn't have a taste.
I will say my boyfriend hates it because of the tingle but loves the look!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2011 1:48:00 PM More reviews by shannon804

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a lovely, long-lasting mauve with tiny flecks of gold shimmer. It tingles a bit and smells a little like vanilla sugar, but has no detectable taste to me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2011 2:43:00 AM More reviews by leGingbot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Dolly is my absolute favorite Buxom color. It's a gorgeous pinky-plum with gold and pink glitter. I would say it's a little more pink than plum, but that's just me. You would think the glitter would make it more of a night-out kind of gloss, but it's actually very wearable! I throw it on for day wear all the time. Once the gloss is gone, your lips are sort of stained the color of the gloss and it lasts for a few hours after. And the smell! Oh my gosh, it's like...a sweet, spicy kind of scent. I'm hesitant to say cinnamon, because it smells a little spicier than that...but definitely something that is pleasant!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2011 6:59:00 PM More reviews by olystacy

I love this lip gloss. I love the texture, smell, and shine. It has typical wearing power and is expensive therefore it loses a star. I would buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2011 11:55:00 AM More reviews by julalg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like this gloss quite a bit. It's a nice pinky nude that falls a little bit on the cool side, but has a tiny bit of gold shimmer that warms it up. It doesn't really have that really shiny finish to screams lip gloss. I really like the mint tingle, and it is decently moisturizing.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2011 2:12:00 AM More reviews by xoxosharon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Got this in a Bare Escentuals Bright Stars kit from Sephora that came with mini sizes of both this, an eyeshadow, and an eyeliner. And I absolutely love this lip gloss. When I first put it on I thought it was a regular lip gloss and was really alarmed when it started to feel cold! I absolutely love that effect, it feels like mint lip balm (in thickness too, well, I put on a lot of lip balm). On me, the color is a perfect shimmery nude. I love it! I probably won't repurchase though, seeing as how it is quite expensive..but if I really want it, I'll think about it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2011 12:05:00 AM More reviews by shaybro

I Love the tingle so much, it makes tasty kisses. it works wonderful with lip-liner under it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2011 4:21:00 PM More reviews by cairn_chick

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this lip gloss! It is a wonderful color for my light olive skin tone and dark hair. Furthermore, it really keeps my lips hydrated and moist. I've very sensitive to cosmetics and this does not bother me at all. I'm on my 5th tube and that is saying a LOT for me!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2011 11:06:00 PM More reviews by JChrisBee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

In the bottle this was a gorgeous color. On my lips, ho-hum. Nothing great about it. But, the worst part was the super stickiness and tingling. I don't like noticing the cold, tingling feeling on my lips for HOURS. I did not notice any plumping effect. NADA. I took it back. Why feel that uncomfortable when the product is pretty much next to awful and doesn't plump?

I've actually been happier with the cheapest of cheap NYC lip gloss in Nude York City and Honey on the Hudson. Two great colors. These glosses aren't sticky or gloppy and last for a good while considering they're $2.25 each at Walmart. I also love how moisturizing they are.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2011 12:52:00 PM More reviews by puppetrick

Hello, Dolly!!
OMG, this is one of my favorites now. No joke. As a makeup whore I vow EACH time I walk into Sephora/Macy's/WalMart that I will NOT purchase anything else to "paint the barn" with. However, Sephora has some luring items of convenience while waiting in their line - the Bare Minerals $10 set of eye sparkle powder/eye liner/mini Buxom Dolly was something worth trying. Sitting here typing this, I have Buxom on my lips - tingling like a mother (which I love).
I ADORE Buxom Dolly. Seriously. This is the best for my lips - a shade which gives some color and gloss, making me want to kiss everyone. :) LOVE it. I will definitely buy it for $18 next time I go into Sephora...and that will be IT as far as purchasing makeup goes. :)