November 27, 2014 | 967 users online

Conditioner - Aussie - Cleanse and Mend Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2008 5:13:00 AM More reviews by jenniferlm21

love this! its the only conditioner that i have ever really liked! its great

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2008 6:06:00 PM More reviews by sanckensmom

Did not make my hair soft, could not take out tangles, and generally was not enough for my waist lengthy, dry, frizzy prone hair...would never repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2008 2:00:00 PM More reviews by surfergirl_81

I am loving this! I use it along with the Cleanse and Mend Shampoo and my hair looks so much healthier. It adds a bounce to my hair that it does not normally have.

I have fine hair, but thick hair which is hard to manage. This shampoo/conditioner combo makes my hair manageable and I just can't help but say again that it makes my hair look healthier. The shampoo and conditioner also make your hair smell great.

The smaller bottle cost $2.97 (I think) so it is a product you can try without worrying about the cost.

Personally, Aussie is my fave drugstore line for hair care and this product (along with its shampoo sister) just cements that opinion. Great stuff!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/7/2008 5:42:00 PM More reviews by poegrl

This was really great at first. Then I noticed my hair getting really dry and flat. It took all the curl out of my hair. It also caused severe breakouts on my scalp, hairline, neck, and back. I have switched to head and shoulders smooth and silky to get my hair and scalp back to normal.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2007 10:45:00 PM More reviews by highfashiongirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have a super oily scalp and extremely fried ends - which has been a total nightmare until I found this shampoo. It does what it promises and my hair looks great. The ends are still pretty dry, but not as bad as they were before. Plus, my hair is shiny and smells fantastic. I usually pair this shampoo with Aussie's Extra Volume Conditioner. It's a great combo!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2007 1:49:00 AM More reviews by Jade716

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I don't usually use Aussie products they never work for me, but I thought I'd give this a shot and it does what it says, my hair feels soft and has amazing shine, I would buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2007 3:22:00 AM More reviews by ProductJunkey

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a very good inexpensive conditioner. Makes my hair soft, without any extra weight, makes my fine hair fluffy, not greasy at all. The only complaint I have with Aussie Conditioners is that they seem to build up after several uses. I'll rotate this with other brands.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2007 2:38:00 PM More reviews by janene0721

I LOVE this stuff! It works wonders for my thick, generally wavy hair!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2007 1:16:00 PM More reviews by lunyc

I love the Cleanse & Mend shampoo because it doesn't strip my hair, so I thought the conditioner would complement it by softening it, but it doesn't leave my fine hair as soft as a strengthening conditioner (such as Herbal Essences Breaks Over). This is just an adequate conditioner.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2007 2:41:00 PM More reviews by kmacjp

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Yes, I agree with those who said "it does what it says!" My hair is very thick & wavy (medium length, color treated). My scalp and back of the head hair gets gross-greasy really fast and the rest of it is all dry and frizzy. Not a pretty picture. The Aussie cleanse and mend shampoo and conditioner took care of both problems, and smell great!