Joico Joico Color Endure Violet Shampoo

4.1

-Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide Mea, Glycol Stearate, Pentapeptide-29 Cysteinamide, Pentapeptide-30 Cysteinamide, Tetrapeptide-28 Argininamide, Tetrapeptide-29 Argininamide, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Keratin, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-10, Citric Acid, Propylene Glycol, Polyquaternium-7, Diazolidinyl Urea, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Silicone Quaternium-16, Amodimethicone, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Undeceth-11, C11-15 Pareth-7, Butyloctanol, Undeceth-5, Laureth-9, Glycerin, Trideceth-12, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, PPG-12-Buteth-16, Polyamide-2, Limonene, Linalool, Fragrance/Parfum, Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730), Red 33 (CI 17200)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I don't use this often as my hair doesn't tend to get all that brassy, and I don't really have the time, but I can definitely notice the difference afterwards. I love the way it smells as well. The only thing I have a problem with is that I can't use it by itself on my hair, or it just doesn't feel clean and it leaves it greasy! It doesn't lather very well, so I always wash my hair with my regular shampoo first, rinse, use this shampoo then use half violet conditioner/half regular conditioner. Still works the same. Overall nice product and will repurchase when I've run out :)

BEST PURPLE SHAMPOO! It's DARK purple, smells amazing!
I used this on just bleached roots (end were white with a little brass to them) and it turned my hair grayish white! Followed by a shampoo & conditioner, it knocked some of the gray out.
Recommend to anyone with blonde hair!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

this is the BEST purple toneing shampoo it is soo rich and pigmented, also this doesnt dry out my clients hair like the clarolshimmerlights one does PS: shimmerlights smells grossss!!! this shampoo smells great and gets all the bigbird yellow tones out the first try!! (: will reperchase

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Regret buyin big bottle takin long time to use up..its now my "when i dont have somethin better" backup poo mediocre results but is not damaging..wont help keep difficult reds in(i know i know), as i said..mothin special..

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I have fine wavy hair which are naturally strawberry blond with a lot of orange pigment in them which make them appear red sometimes. I never liked lots of orange and therefore use violet shampoos on a regular basis to tone it down a bit and make my hair appear a more cool tone. This shampoo does the job and feels gentle enough against dry hair. Will repurchase.

Does what it says. Is a very well formulated and deep violet shampoo that will knock out any brassy tones probably within a weeks of use. Please be advised though- for hair that is super dry and damaged, a thicker conditioner should be used after.

this is great as a weekly or bi-weekly shampoo to get rid of brassiness in blonde hair. this stuff is intense though so don't use it too much or you'll look grey! this stuff is definitely an HG for me

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

Not entirely sure how much I like this stuff. I've always wanted white-silver hair, and this stuff just... eh. I was told to leave in purple shampoo longer if I'm trying to achieve the silver look, but when I left this in for 20 minutes, 15 minutes, 10, it always gave me purple ends and gray roots. What I'm thinking is that I need to bleach my hair AGAIN, which I really do not want to do. However, this stuff does give me a very nice ash blonde when I just leave it in for 3 minutes. I guess I'm going to have to settle for that until then. Love the scent, though, and I think even if this doesn't work after bleaching another time, I'm still going to repurchase because the scent is to die for.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

I LOVE the shampoo and conditioner. I can't find it for less than $26 per bottle in Australia which sucks, but I pay it anyway because it's worth it. It turns your hair into that beautiful ashy blonde colour that most of us spend so much time trying to get. It makes it fairly soft and healthy looking too. I only leave it on for 5 minutes each (shampoo then conditioner) and it does an amazing job for me.

Love love love it.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Best violet shampoo & conditioner out there! I use this 2x a week on my bleached hair and i don't have any brassy tones at all. Shampoo can be a bit drying ( no where near as drying as other violet shampoos though ) but the awesome thing about this combo is the conditioner actually does a great job of conditoning! On my second bottle. Will definetely repurchase.