April 24, 2014 | 1959 users online

Skincare - Face - The Body Shop - Aloe Gentle Facial Wash

rated 2 of 5 on 7/15/2007 4:52:00 PM More reviews by kermie70

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really wanted to like this product. A friend of a friend raved about it. I've used foam cleansers before, and really liked them. The first thing I noticed was the smell. It smells like plastic and aloe - not a good combination at all. It cleans, but time after time I try it and can't get past the smell. I did not have a reaction which is impressive.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2007 3:46:00 AM More reviews by overweighty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

skin type - dry/sensitive (more combo in summer)
This review is for the foaming cleanser in a pump. I found it quite mild, unscented and easy to rinse clean (no residue after washing). However, I felt like my skin was never fully cleansed, even after a 2nd wash. Also - it made my skin dry to the point of having scaly patches. It may be okay for someone with oily sensitive skin, but that is not me!! Will not purchase again even though the price point was so good (as is all Body Shop skin care imo.)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2005 7:21:00 AM More reviews by jimcha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this cleanser. It's very calming and the scent is wonderful. It's gentle and mild on my skin and I have absolutely no complaints. I'll repurchase again and again. My skin is dry and sensitive with red areas and this is doesn't upset it at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2005 7:48:00 AM More reviews by maret81

It's pretty cheap and equally good product. Even though it is for dry and sensitive skin, it can be a bit drying. No addes fragrance or color. It's perfect for dry winter months.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/23/2004 5:51:00 AM More reviews by MilleBK

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Dried out my skin. Enough to tell about this product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2002 12:02:00 PM More reviews by LeighS

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This facial wash is for dry/sensitive skin and it is nice and moisturising on the skin. It also smells of lavender, so it's calming.