October 23, 2014 | 1133 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2013 10:11:00 AM More reviews by ProductJunkieneedsherfix

A bit more slippery than the original and a nice scent, but I prefer the original formula and scent.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/23/2013 1:36:00 PM More reviews by LilyJane94

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I only bought this product because it was highly recommended, and I wanted a lip balm that would pigment my lips while keeping it moisturized and so on. Except this product had a terrible smell it was such a headache to use - and I don't care about smelly lip balms or glosses for that matter. Every time I used this lip balm I would get the worst headaches just because of the terrible smell that was so strong.

I ended up throwing it out.
Worst lip balm I've ever spent money on.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2013 1:58:00 AM More reviews by flay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It does a decent job moisturizing, and seems to smooth out rough chapped lips. In fact, I'd say its a pretty good balm- one of the few that doesn't make the skin on my lips peel. I know some people like the scent, but it took me a while to get used to it. Not a big fan.

It also is fairly expensive, compared to most drugstore brands. Not too bad though, its cheaper than yes to balms at my local target, and way cheaper than the freshsugar lip treatments. Apparently the price is because its all-natural and so on. Fine. But the red tint is made from crushed insect shells, which squicks me out a bit. Also, it doesn't show well on my fairly pigmented lips.

The packaging is fine to me. Its pretty sturdy, and I've managed to avoid the "product stuck on cap" issue. Not the prettiest, but functional.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/6/2013 10:44:00 PM More reviews by Csnlove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I really wanted very much too like this product... :-( but it seems like i'd always breakout around lips and chin with this lipbalm on. And its the painful kind of cyst 8( i bought this product due the the high raves, maybe it just doesnt work for me. 2 lippies for the nice smell though. :-)

rated 3 of 5 on 4/5/2013 3:35:00 PM More reviews by handfulofgoo

When I use this I do get a little red tint on my lips :) and I love the smell also. Great lip balm that actually keeps the chapped lips away. Will repurchase probably

rated 3 of 5 on 4/5/2013 6:57:00 AM More reviews by purplegobstopper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Although it being red, it didn't tint my lips at all. Not that I was looking for that, but just a heads up. In terms of moisturising my lips, it did so adequately. I expected a bit more. It's not sticky or has a super thick consistency, so that was alright I suppose. Not a fan of the Burt's Bees hype, but it might work for you.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2013 11:10:00 PM More reviews by amaranth7704

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was really excited to try this out. The packaging is okay, and I like how it is 100% natural. When I apply it, it goes on smooth and leaves a really slight red/pink tone to my lips. I like that because it makes your face look alive. However, the scent isn't that great. I personally don't really mind that much, I neither dislike nor like it. But if I smell it too much, it's not that great. I do smell the fruit in it though. Overall, I would buy this again and I recommend you give it a try.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2013 11:56:00 PM More reviews by cloewater

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This balm makes your lips nice and smooth and I love how its tinted. However, the smell isn't the best but I don't hate it. It feels heavy though so I recommend wearing this before you sleep and then wake up with nice, smooth lips. Will buy this again :D

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2013 11:12:00 PM More reviews by mjG7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this to use (obviously) as a lip balm but I just hated the taste and smell and couldn`t stand it on the lips. I do use it as a cuticle moisturizer and for chapped spots on my hands. It works great for that, but I won`t repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2013 5:01:00 AM More reviews by Sellee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm on my second tube of this, it's in my top three out of all the Burt's Bess Lip Balms that I've used. I love how smooth it is when applied, it's not waxy or heavy. I don't like the smell/taste too much, but I'm willing to put up with it in exchange for supple lips. The price isn't bad at all considering that it's effective and all natural, I'm really looking forward to trying out more of these.