October 31, 2014 | 1415 users online

Cleansers - LUSH - Fresh Farmacy

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2013 6:25:00 AM More reviews by apricotcloud

Wow, super impressed with this. I have combo/sensitive skin and get breakouts often because I exercise a lot (loads of exercise produces more cortisol - a hormone which is linked to acne)

Anyway, I had tried literally everything to get normal skin again - benzyl peroxide, salicylic acid, every face wash going... nothing has made my skin more balanced and soft/problem-free than this soap.

I use it morning and night and then at night I put tea tree oil on my face too. Literally, my skin has never been better. It just feels completely different to any other face wash and I love the fact it's natural :]] it smells really pleasant and I'll definitely buy again and again!

Lush Ocean Salt is really good also I use that about once a week :]

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2013 3:21:00 AM More reviews by liladriana07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was going through a bad case of break outs and was prescriptive two topical medications to use day and night. Needless to say, my skin was horribly dry and flaky. My other cleansers would only make my skin even more parched but this really helps down the hormonal acne manageable. I brought three slices of this and love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2013 11:23:00 PM More reviews by Lewellenkelli

I have combo sensitive skin and this works great. Helps with redness and doesn't dry my skin out. It goes fast so I would stick up

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2013 12:55:00 AM More reviews by Gardengrenade

So this was the first LUSH product I ever bought from there and after using it for a couple days I was absolutely amazed! Now I'm obsessed with everything LUSH! So first of all, let me tell you about my skin. My forehead, nose and chin tend to get pretty oily, and between my eyebrows and along the side of my nose gets very dry. I'm talking super oily and super flaky, so it's hard to figure out what's best for my skin. I've struggled with so many different products from drugstores and what not, and now I'm never going back! I love the smell of FF. I can't really explain the smell but its not overpowering. I didn't like the soap bar form to begin with but it's grown on me. My face always seems to have a zit or two. ALWAYS. But after using this my skin started clearing up after a few days! I had a pretty angry blemish on my face, that I made worse by picking at it and it started healing up in a day or so. It leaves a squeeky clean feel as it claims, but it doesn't over dry my face/problem dry areas. I do follow up with a moisturizer, that won't change but all in all I am very happy with this product. Such a beauty. A skin cleanser keeper!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2013 7:12:00 AM More reviews by alh011

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

5 lippies for sure!!! This was my first ever LUSH product I bought a few years ago and it's always been consistently such a great performer and my fave product. It's now got me hooked on all things LUSH!
I keep experimenting with different LUSH cleansers but I always come back to Fresh Farmacy. It's so calming on my skin and it calms redness as well as acne. I can't rave highly enough about this! I personally like the smell. It reminds me of something sort of medicinal but I can see how others wouldn't like it. However, the performance is well worth the smell.
If you haven't already tried this you need to!!!
EDIT: am using this with my recently purchased Olay cleansing brush (clarasonic knock off). WOW!!! I have got amazing results instantly. The brush works far better with Fresh Farmacy than with the Olay cream scrub it comes with.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/2/2013 4:35:00 AM More reviews by srao92

Does reduce acne by drying out the spots but unfortunately does the same for other parts of the skin too. I'm not sure how comfortable I am with the tightness I feel after cleansing but I'll update in a few weeks with my final verdict.

Price decent for the duration of time you can use this over. One rating for packaging because there isn't any..

Probably would not buy it again specifically because of the drying affect and the fact that I can get similar results with other, cheaper products.

Edit: will not purchase as my skin started flaking after a few weeks of using it. Breakouts gone but I feel like I swapped that for terribly dry skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2013 8:35:00 PM More reviews by Lovemymakeup

I got this after the Lush lady recommended this to my combination skin after i really didnt like how Angels on bare skin didnt remove all my makeup ,I did however like how this remover every bit of my makeup it did make my skin a bit tight after i washes and patted it dry but nothing a full of grace serum and moisturizer cant fix (i use imperialis moisturizer ) I like how a 5$ bar of this has lasted cause it takes very little to get enough to make enough sudds to wash my face

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2013 4:35:00 PM More reviews by Molleeeee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Loving this cleanser! This and let the good times roll are the best lush cleansers! ( Can't seem to get let the good times roll anymore though...) This is cleanser smells gorgeous, it doesn't have an overpowering smell just a slight herbal smell. It really lathers well on the face without using loads of product. It is also gentle enough to use to remove eye makeup, I massage it onto my eyelids and around leave for a few minutes then wash off with cloth, sometimes I double cleanse too. I have combination, spot prone skin and it hasn't caused me any break outs since I've used it, only had the odd spot. Wouldn't recommend this for dry or mature skin as it does make skin feel tight and dry but nothing a bit of moisturiser can't fix! Also if you have sensitive skin, get a sample first because it seems a lot of people on here who have sensitive skin have had problems with it. It cost me 4.70 for 100g which is loads and will last me ages! I also love that it is natural, cruelty free and has no packaging (: such an awsome product! Will continue to repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/8/2013 12:42:00 AM More reviews by LeMaki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I don't have sensitive skin normally, but I do suffer from mild eczema. This cleaner made my skin feel tight and itchy, and when I washed it off I was all blotchy! I don't know what was in that block, but my skin sure didn't like it. Very strange, especially as this is marketed as a cleaner for people with sensitive skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/7/2013 7:28:00 AM More reviews by lovelornfaerie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I luckily received this cleanser as a sample in one of my online orders. I say 'luckily' because prior to this, I was seriously considering investing in it, due to my sensitive, acne prone skin. As soon as I put this mush on my face, I felt a very unfamiliar stinging, itchy sensation. Then when I came to rinse it off, my skin felt unbearably tight and not all that clean. I really wanted to love this product, but sadly it's a bit of a disaster. My skin is still red, blotchy and irritated. :( If I could give this no stars, I would.