MAC 134 Large Powder Brush

4.5

on 10/26/2009 10:35:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

wow what a luxury item! i love the feel of this brush on my face! big and soft! love love love it! this was my 1st mac brush back in the ice age, and its still in amazing condition. and does not shed one bit!

unfortunately i have so many brushes i dont get to use this one often anymore. its very nice for loose powder, setting your foundation. or if you would like to achieve a very natural look with the mac sheer powder.

i think this is one of the best large powder brushes on the market. its a little pricey, but brushes in general are getting more and more expensive i find.

on 10/25/2009 6:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I love this brush! it is one of the more expensive brushes from my mac collection! But it's pretty soft. after washing this, I've had no shedding, but it bled. After a few washes it cleared up. I use this for mineral foundation, and my studio fix powder, and This also works as a bronzer brush. The only thing that's not so great about this brush is the price! $52 dollars!! I have seen these at the CCO for 36.50, I should have waited! oh well, it was worth it. I would buy this at the CCO again if I had to or the MAC F & F sale.

on 9/1/2009 6:33:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

This was my first MAC brush and i have to say, its my favourite one too! I use this almost everyday from face powder to bronzer. The price was a bit much but it more than pays for itself with the quality and how often i use it. I like that it has a short handle allowing for better control. I would def rec this brush to anybody who does not already have it.

on 8/5/2009 9:11:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

this brush is amazing. i teared up a little handing $52 dollars but the amazing quality and application of powder redeemed itself.
it's short handled, so it's easier and more comfortable to use.
it's SOFT AS HECK.
it's dense enough to apply a good layer of powder but fluffy enough to apply bronzer in a overall way and not too splotchy or too concentrated.

love it

on 8/2/2009 6:03:00 PM

i believe this brush just became my fav, out of the 20 brushes i have(less than 10 from MAC).

This brush is so pretty, and of very good quality. It sheds a little, but not too bad.

I use this EVERY SINGLE DAY, for my bronzer, blush, powder. I used to love the 187 most, but now, i think if i were to only have one face brush, 134 is what i would want.

it does not quite work for mineral foundation, or any foundation, so i use 187 for liquid foundation, and everyday minerals baby kabuki for mineral foundation. But other than foundation, you can use it for just about anything else.

on 7/18/2009 1:08:00 PM

This is such a fabulous brush! The price turned me away at first, but when the F&F sale came around I figured why not buy it - so I did..and I am SO glad. This is probably the softest brush that I own and it applies both powder and bronzer beautifuly to my face. It just provides such a light, natural finish and feels so amazingly soft. I haven't had any problems at all with shedding and I really have nothing bad to say about this brush, except for maybe the price. If you are ok with investing some money in a good brush - this is a good choice!

on 7/12/2009 11:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I like this brush okay, but for the massive price tag attached, I'm not sure I find it absolutely necessary. It applies both powder and bronzer with ease, but so do other cheaper brushes. It can be a little scratchy at times, but I find most MAC brushes become less so over time and washes.

on 7/12/2009 5:15:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Full, dense, soft, and does not shed! It is a big brush which can be too big for a lot for people, but for a loose dusting of translucent powder that doesn't pile on more makeup, the brush is excellent!

on 7/7/2009 10:50:00 AM

I love this brush!! I'm glad that I purchased it during MAC Friends and Family sale, of course (25% off)...I would have never paid full price for this, so when the opportunity came to get it at a discounted rate, I jumped on it! This brush if nothing like 150 (which is what I thought)...IMO it applies more smoothly and my skin looks flawless...I've had so many compliments on how beautiful my skin looks since I have been using this brush (I'm not sure if it is the combination of products that I am using {Fix+, Moisturelush, Studio Fix, then Mineralize skinfinish both with 134} or the actual brush)...whatever it is, it's working for me...:)

on 6/25/2009 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The MAC 134 is a must have brush for me. I use it to apply bronzer. It is huge and fluffy, so it doesn't pick up too much product at once, which is the problem I was having with other bronzer brushes. It is quite pricey, but makes a big difference and is of the usual great MAC brush quality.

Top Rated MAC Products