October 25, 2014 | 1893 users online

Makeup Brushes - MAC - 134 Large Powder Brush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2009 6:58:00 PM More reviews by Sayoko

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this brush! it is one of the more expensive brushes from my mac collection! But it's pretty soft. after washing this, I've had no shedding, but it bled. After a few washes it cleared up. I use this for mineral foundation, and my studio fix powder, and This also works as a bronzer brush. The only thing that's not so great about this brush is the price! $52 dollars!! I have seen these at the CCO for 36.50, I should have waited! oh well, it was worth it. I would buy this at the CCO again if I had to or the MAC F & F sale.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2009 6:33:00 PM More reviews by rivera25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This was my first MAC brush and i have to say, its my favourite one too! I use this almost everyday from face powder to bronzer. The price was a bit much but it more than pays for itself with the quality and how often i use it. I like that it has a short handle allowing for better control. I would def rec this brush to anybody who does not already have it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2009 9:11:00 PM More reviews by lauralikes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this brush is amazing. i teared up a little handing $52 dollars but the amazing quality and application of powder redeemed itself.
it's short handled, so it's easier and more comfortable to use.
it's SOFT AS HECK.
it's dense enough to apply a good layer of powder but fluffy enough to apply bronzer in a overall way and not too splotchy or too concentrated.

love it

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2009 6:03:00 PM More reviews by daniellan83

i believe this brush just became my fav, out of the 20 brushes i have(less than 10 from MAC).

This brush is so pretty, and of very good quality. It sheds a little, but not too bad.

I use this EVERY SINGLE DAY, for my bronzer, blush, powder. I used to love the 187 most, but now, i think if i were to only have one face brush, 134 is what i would want.

it does not quite work for mineral foundation, or any foundation, so i use 187 for liquid foundation, and everyday minerals baby kabuki for mineral foundation. But other than foundation, you can use it for just about anything else.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2009 1:08:00 PM More reviews by Tartlette

This is such a fabulous brush! The price turned me away at first, but when the F&F sale came around I figured why not buy it - so I did..and I am SO glad. This is probably the softest brush that I own and it applies both powder and bronzer beautifuly to my face. It just provides such a light, natural finish and feels so amazingly soft. I haven't had any problems at all with shedding and I really have nothing bad to say about this brush, except for maybe the price. If you are ok with investing some money in a good brush - this is a good choice!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2009 11:04:00 PM More reviews by venused

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I like this brush okay, but for the massive price tag attached, I'm not sure I find it absolutely necessary. It applies both powder and bronzer with ease, but so do other cheaper brushes. It can be a little scratchy at times, but I find most MAC brushes become less so over time and washes.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2009 5:15:00 AM More reviews by ogotham

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Full, dense, soft, and does not shed! It is a big brush which can be too big for a lot for people, but for a loose dusting of translucent powder that doesn't pile on more makeup, the brush is excellent!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2009 10:50:00 AM More reviews by lgooding

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this brush!! I'm glad that I purchased it during MAC Friends and Family sale, of course (25% off)...I would have never paid full price for this, so when the opportunity came to get it at a discounted rate, I jumped on it! This brush if nothing like 150 (which is what I thought)...IMO it applies more smoothly and my skin looks flawless...I've had so many compliments on how beautiful my skin looks since I have been using this brush (I'm not sure if it is the combination of products that I am using {Fix+, Moisturelush, Studio Fix, then Mineralize skinfinish both with 134} or the actual brush)...whatever it is, it's working for me...:)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2009 10:06:00 PM More reviews by dlbd2k06

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The MAC 134 is a must have brush for me. I use it to apply bronzer. It is huge and fluffy, so it doesn't pick up too much product at once, which is the problem I was having with other bronzer brushes. It is quite pricey, but makes a big difference and is of the usual great MAC brush quality.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2009 12:35:00 PM More reviews by lovermac

I got this brush with the F & F discount, so the price wasn't as bad as it usually is however it is still quite expensive. I was just going to purchase the 138 and not this one however I decided at the last minute to add this to my cart. I am so glad I did. I like this more than the 138. It is so soft and great for any powder product. I tried this with my blot powder, my MSF, my bronzer and I love it for all of them. I highly recommend this brush to everyone. Mac had a F & F last June, and again in January, so I am hoping that they will have F&F again this coming January. I plan on purchasing more brushes during the next F&F. If you can wait for the discount event, the price isn't all that bad. Good brushes are worth the investment.