October 2, 2014 | 1103 users online

Foundations - Vichy - Dermablend Corrective Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2014 12:50:00 PM More reviews by Carlysmilesx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION!!!!! Very high coverage - blends well. A bit pricey but you pay for the result. Follow with the translucent powder and your face will look flawless

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2014 10:00:00 AM More reviews by nadmarbar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Amazing for covering absolutely anything you would need to cover, but I have very oily skin, and even with setting powder over the top (not the vichy, just my everyday setting powder), after about 10 minutes of wear, my face is a shiny, oily mess, much worse than any other foundation has ever been. I therefore don't use it as a foundation, and just use it as a concealer instead, for which it works amazingly. Not the best shade range-only 4 shades, where the lightest is far too light, and the second lightest is too orange

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2014 4:31:00 PM More reviews by mariasara

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the best Foundation I have ever found!! It hides sun spots, acne discoloration, blemishes... and still makes your skin look lovely and natural. I like the liquid consistency, that makes application with a standard foundation brush very easy. I also like the finish very much, kind of mate, but glowy at the same time. And it´s very longlasting (survives at least one hour in the swimming pool). My color is 15 - opal, though it looks orange at sight, it matches my skin perfectly (rc - buff, mufe 117, mac - close to nc20). In my country the price is less than half of what I would have to pay for mac or mufe. And it is non acnegenic. In conclusion: this is a fantastic product for people with problematic skin, give it a try. This is my all-time favorite foundation, by far.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2014 8:52:00 PM More reviews by Crystal_21

This is my HG foundation. I have tried so many different foundations, and I always go back to this one. I will still continue to try new foundations, just because I like to try new things. But nothing has beat this for me.

I have active acne still at times. My biggest problem is hyperpigmentation and this covers it beautifully.

I work in a nursing home, so I am on my feet all day, sweating and it still looks great at the end of my eight hour shift. You don't need to reapply. If you want to freshen it up, you are able to do so, and it doen't look cakey.

The only thing I don't like about this foundation is the price, it's $30 dollars for a 30ml bottle.

But I guess you get what you pay for.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2014 7:42:00 AM More reviews by existence12

If you have scarring, hyper pigmentation, acne or anything you need to cover this is perfect. The level of high coverage is great and its marketed towards people with skin issues. It also doesn't irritate or breakout your skin which is equally as important than just covering up your problems.

I just don't like how it looks as a foundation. It can look very unnatural when you apply it all over your face. You need to work around it and find a way to make it look natural. People have been saying to use a wet sponge for a natural finish, I have not personally tried this but I will next time I use it as a foundation... For now, I'm using this as a concealer and patting it on areas I need it.. scars, breakouts, dark circles (all that fun stuff). I find this way it makes skin look a lot more natural and less masky looking. I just need to carefully pat it with my finger and wear a bb or cc cream underneath for a better finish.

When I wear it as a foundation within an hour or so it looks a lot patchier than when I first applied it and settles on my laugh lines and all. Not good. So I really recommend you experiment with different application methods with this until you find a good finish.

I find it doesn't look good on dry areas especially, so I'm not sure how this will look on people with dry skin..

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2013 9:57:00 AM More reviews by msred2u42

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Even though I tend to favor Lancome, I have to admit this one made the top ten for coverage and texture. I love the way it covers pores and doesn't settle into lines. All that's needed is a pea size amount, so it would last forever.. Excellent product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2013 8:07:00 PM More reviews by Vanessamucho

absolutely obsessed with this foundation

it gives full coverage...and if applied with a wet sponge....it can become sheer enough and not heavy!
i'm using this product 2 years now and every time i buy another foundation its a disappointment!

the only drawback is at times if it is sunny out, it can look a bit dark. So where it at night!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2013 1:53:00 PM More reviews by hannahpatricia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This foundation performs like a high end foundation so is great value for money. I use this more as a concealer than an all over foundation. I am fair, too fair for NC15 in Mac and I bought this in the lightest shade 15 Opal. I have neutral undertone to my skin learning towards cool tone but this foundation is yellow based so isn't quite right, however, I use this as a base and then put my more cool toned Nars tinted moisturizer in Terre Nueve on top and that sorts the colour out! I use this foundation as a base for the area under my eyes and on my nose. and across that area of the face & then put the Nars tinted all over the rest of my face and on top of the Vichey. I have problems with concealers under the eye but I now use this under the eye and it does not cake at all it is brilliant, and the yellow tone and opaque texture hides dark circles. It is really good for hiding any imperfections. For the heavy duty concealing, it's not as heavy duty looking on the skin as you would think, it blends out really nicely and it isn't too matte, it has a slight satin finish which I love, and if you buff it in nicely it doesn't make you look too 'done' but everything is hidden that you want it to, and it lasts forever without shifting and doesn't transfer much either. Really pleasantly surprised by this foundation!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2013 10:35:00 AM More reviews by margiela

I bought this because of my acne breakout. I prefer natural finish, don't like full coverage foundations but my acne breakout is so bad that I had no other choice but to buy something full coverage. I used it both ways; all over my face and just on the spots. It preforms beautifuly. It does give you full coverage without being cakey and it looks very natural.
The only complaint I have is the colour rage. Number 15 is a tiny bit too dark for me. It doesn't show if a really buff the foundation into my skin and neck. Also I noticed that it is a bit on the yellow side so girls with fair skin and rose undertones will not like it. The other thing I don't necessary love is the tube. I feel it doesn't allow you enough control over how much product you want to squeeze out. You need to be a bit careful or too much product comes out.
My skin is very sensitive and so far I had no negative experiences with this product. I recommend it for people who need full coverage foundations. It is a bit pricier than drug store foundations but it is so much better.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2013 5:48:00 AM More reviews by Duleiana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The very best foundation I've ever tried: perfect coverage, natural finish and stays in place all day long, and you really need a tiny-tiny amount of it. Pretty shame, that it caused horrible acne in my case. It seems to be an allergic reaction, thus I have to face the same problem with every single Vichy product I've tried. I'm quite sad, because it worked so well. The package is not that nice, it doesn't close properly and the foundation leaks into the lid - nice way to waste the product. All in all it worths a try, but if your skin doesn't react well, stop using it.

EDIT: Ooor maybe I was wrong, I am a bit confused. When my acne was away, I tried it again, just to have a blind-test proof of my statement - but well, no acne since then. But the leaking package still sucks.