November 24, 2014 | 1596 users online

Polishes - OPI - Koala Bear-y

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2011 2:41:00 AM More reviews by bethb216

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This shade is my new favorite pink. It is medium bright, blue based fuchsia, which is incredible flattering on a wide range of skin tones. it almost leans toward purple plum pink fuchsia, if that makes any sense. It's a cremé, so there is no shimmer or glitter, which is how I like it. Over seche vite base coat and with seche vite dry fast top coat, it wears pretty well. Some chipping happens on the corner of my nails, and there is minimal tip wear. With a few touch ups here and there, this will last a good week to 10 days.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2011 1:20:00 PM More reviews by claragrape

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My best friend more or less made me buy this polish and I really dont regret doing so. This polish has a beautiful magenta color and is basically opaque in 1 coat. Love this color on my toes too.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2011 1:01:00 PM More reviews by chocolate96243

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got a pedicure at a nail salon and i picked this color. It's an amazing pink/megenta color and it's great for spring & summer. I love this color, out of a 1-5 .. 1 being the worst, 5 being the best i give it a 5! It's amazing and vey pretty!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2011 7:45:00 PM More reviews by MAChostage

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a beautiful raspberry pink creme! Nice and glossy, classic OPI long wearing quality and perfect for spring and summer!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2011 4:50:00 AM More reviews by shakeuptampa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This was probably my first ever OPI polish I bought. I was working at a salon and chose to let my employees wear flip flops. One rule thought, they had to wear the polish colors we sold! I am still head over heels in love with this color. It is a deep magenta pink that just POPS. I use it on my toes, take it to professional pedicures, and get compliments galore! I am very picky about my polish choices, most come out too watered down, too pale, or two sparkly. This is solid, goes on smooth, and really is an amazing color for Spring and Summer! My far the best hot pink polish available!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2010 6:04:00 AM More reviews by Danoon

Love love love!
The colour makes me happy, there is just enough red to make a big impression and just enough pink to make you cute!
Whats more, the application is perfect, I did my toenails with koala bear-y in a rush in the car last week (so 1 coat), we are now seven days later and no flaking, no chips it still looks perfect.. and I've been walking on flipflops all week. Would definitely buy again, my HG OPI!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2010 2:53:00 PM More reviews by traceyadwl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

A magnificent deep magenta/hot pink cream - and this is coming from a pink snob. Very malibu-esq with an air of exotic confidence; it's bright red's flirtatious younger cousin. Koala Bear-y has everything that I look for in a great shade: rich color, nice formula (applies wonderfully opaque with just one coat), dries quickly, and has staying power. And, of course, the color must be hot! I have trouble finding deep hot pinks that aren't overly florescent or too red; the closest I've come is Chanel's Splendeur - which I love - but is a little darker than this. Koala Bear-y is great for summer because it's nice and bright. I find that it is a true pink and is temptingly glossy. Love!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2010 7:48:00 PM More reviews by lucky888lucky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Other

This is a beautiful shade of rasberry, fucia and pink! I love this. Great spring color. It applies easily and you only need 1 coat. My nails look professionally done. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2010 2:20:00 PM More reviews by Mia12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Dark fucshia pink with red undertone. Creme. Perfect finish for pedi. My first OPI:)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2010 5:32:00 AM More reviews by pinkbrush

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

OPI's are generally very good, but once in a while you get one that is exceptionally good. This is koala bear-y! It applies like butter, you could get away with one coat. The colour is beautiful, very flattering, happy colour.