OPI Koala Bear-y

4.8

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

After reading the reviews here I decided to buy this color and I'm SO glad I did! It's an absolutely gorgeous, opaque creme polish! It's really hard to describe the color accurately. It's a stunning, bright medium pink (blue based). As mentioned in another review, it's what I'd describe the color "strawberry" to be (not the actual color of strawberries). I could also describe it as hot pink or fuschia. It looks brighter outside (I think the second photo above is quite accurate of the shade) and it looks darker inside or under artificial light. It's expensive-looking (not at all cheap and trashy). As with most OPI polishes it has the wide brush which means the nail is easily covered in 3 strokes. This was pretty much opaque after 1 coat and completely opaque and perfect with 2 coats. I always find OPI polishes wear well and when they do finally chip the chips are usually so small they're barely noticeable. This will definitely be my go-to shade for Summer! UPDATE: I'm addicted to this color! I can't go more than 1 manicure without using this one again - I love it even more now than I did when I first tried it - it's my absolute favorite color at the moment without a doubt!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a non-shimmery (ie, creme) shade of super-deep , super gorgeous pink. The color is so beautiful and perfect for spring/summer. Had a pedicure at a nail spa and the nail technician suggested it . I usually wear lighter colors and decided to try it out. It's such a vibrant color ,makes you feel pretty and happy ! You"ll find yourself admiring your nails more often when you are wearing Koala Bear-y. I do :)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this color! The perfect blend of red and pink and it only takes me two coats.

Definitely not a "bio" or "organic" choice for nail polish since that is usually the way that I go, but I LOVE this color for summer. You look at your nails and you just have to love em' after you paint them!

I just tried this color last weekend and I've been getting tons of compliments on it. It's such a cute cranberry pink. It's beautiful! Definitely a vibrant summer color. I might even buy it, since I'm loving it so much!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This shade is my new favorite pink. It is medium bright, blue based fuchsia, which is incredible flattering on a wide range of skin tones. it almost leans toward purple plum pink fuchsia, if that makes any sense. It's a cremé, so there is no shimmer or glitter, which is how I like it. Over seche vite base coat and with seche vite dry fast top coat, it wears pretty well. Some chipping happens on the corner of my nails, and there is minimal tip wear. With a few touch ups here and there, this will last a good week to 10 days.

My best friend more or less made me buy this polish and I really dont regret doing so. This polish has a beautiful magenta color and is basically opaque in 1 coat. Love this color on my toes too.

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

I got a pedicure at a nail salon and i picked this color. It's an amazing pink/megenta color and it's great for spring & summer. I love this color, out of a 1-5 .. 1 being the worst, 5 being the best i give it a 5! It's amazing and vey pretty!

Skin: Normal, Other, Warm

This is a beautiful raspberry pink creme! Nice and glossy, classic OPI long wearing quality and perfect for spring and summer!

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This was probably my first ever OPI polish I bought. I was working at a salon and chose to let my employees wear flip flops. One rule thought, they had to wear the polish colors we sold! I am still head over heels in love with this color. It is a deep magenta pink that just POPS. I use it on my toes, take it to professional pedicures, and get compliments galore! I am very picky about my polish choices, most come out too watered down, too pale, or two sparkly. This is solid, goes on smooth, and really is an amazing color for Spring and Summer! My far the best hot pink polish available!

Top Rated OPI Products