November 26, 2014 | 1448 users online

Other - Philips Sonicare Toothbrush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2007 1:27:00 AM More reviews by cowgurl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have braces and feel like I'd like to floss all the time. Alas, it's difficult. I stumbled upon this toothbrush while looking for a WaterPik, ordered it, and haven't regretted it a bit. It gets my teeth o-so-clean, much cleaner than even the best session of manual brushing -- though, just like any brush, I do need to replace it about every three months (at 12$ a pop). 89$ is the lowest price for the 7300 model. As for the WaterPik, I opted for the much cheaper HydroCare which hooks directly to the shower or sink faucet and has much stronger water pressure and without the bulk of the standard electric units. Together with regular flossing, this combo keeps my teeth dental visit clean.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2007 6:01:00 PM More reviews by burs

I've had the Sonicare Elite 7300 for a year now, and I can't even begin to describe how much I love it. It makes my teeth feel so much cleaner than when I use a regular toothbrush. It gives that straight-from-the-dentist clean feeling. I also love that it shuts down automatically after the recommended two minute brushing time and beeps every 30 seconds so you know when to change quadrants of you mouth. It is quite expensive, but it is worth the investment since you only get one set of teeth...unless you wanna get dentures that this. No thanks!
**UPDATE** I've had this for 4 1/2 years now, and it's still going strong! People always ask me how I get my teeth so white and this is all I use.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No