Philips Sonicare Toothbrush

4.7

My dentist and many of the dental hygienists who work in the office use the Sonicare toothbrush and recommended it to me. It's really great for giving you that "just had my teeth cleaned at the dentist's" feeling. My friend has had the same Sonicare toothbrush for over three years. The only downside is that the replacement heads can be expensive unless you order them online off of a place like Amazon, or buy them in bulk from Costco.

Like the previous reviewer, I also got the Flexcare Toothbrush with the attached UV Cleaner. I absolutely love it. My teeth have never felt so clean from any other toothbrush. I decided to spring for this toothbrush because I love my Clarisonic face brush so much (and I believe they are made by the same company). Just like the Clarisonic, it has a T-timer that tells you when to move to another part of your mouth for brushing. And I really like the fact that it has a UV Cleaner. Wonderful toothbrush and well worth the investment!

Sonicare Flexcare Toothbrush. I totally recommend this toothbrush. You get all the same great sonicare brushing but this model is far superior to some of the earlier less expensive versions. This one is pricey compared to the other versions.

In addition to the traditional 2 min cleaning cycle this brush also has a 1 min "Go-Care" for an on the run quick brush or a 3 minute more intensive clean cycle. Along with a massage and sensitive cycles focused more on the gums.

It comes with a UV cleaner that stores and sanitizes 2 brush heads. The brush heads are easy to switchout with no twisting on and off of the brush heads. It just comes off with one pull and then you store it in the UV cleaner. Way more sanitary. Also the toothbrush itself has no little nooks and crannies to clean out like earlier version that if you aren't careful will get icky.

GREAT brush. Very clean and seems more sanitary than previous versions. I also thing because of the ease of removing/replacing the brush head and the manner in which it is stored it is an easier brush to share with my husband.

Wow, where do I even begin to describe how amazing this toothbrush is? I fell in love with this toothbrush when I went on a weekender trip with my boyfriend and forgot to pack my toothbrush (typical). He had been raving about how much he loved the Sonic and how he's been using it for years, but this was the first time I tried it.

My reaction was "wow." I bought my own immediately (hunt around, you can find it on sale for about $80 or $90 and most places will ship it to you for free). It was expensive, but I have not regretted it once. My teeth feel so clean after I use it, "just came from the dentist" clean. Plus, it has a 2 minute timer, which encourages you to actually brush for 2 minutes, something I must shamefully admit I never really did.

My complaint? Now, my teeth feel dirty every time I haven't just brushed them! Not really a complaint, is it though? That just encourages me to brush them even more often.

I've been using it for about 6 months now, and even after a month or two my friends and family commented on my teeth looking whiter. I absolutely love this toothbrush!

Once you try it, you'll never be able to go back to a regular toothbrush!

I have braces and feel like I'd like to floss all the time. Alas, it's difficult. I stumbled upon this toothbrush while looking for a WaterPik, ordered it, and haven't regretted it a bit. It gets my teeth o-so-clean, much cleaner than even the best session of manual brushing -- though, just like any brush, I do need to replace it about every three months (at 12$ a pop). 89$ is the lowest price for the 7300 model. As for the WaterPik, I opted for the much cheaper HydroCare which hooks directly to the shower or sink faucet and has much stronger water pressure and without the bulk of the standard electric units. Together with regular flossing, this combo keeps my teeth dental visit clean.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've had the Sonicare Elite 7300 for a year now, and I can't even begin to describe how much I love it. It makes my teeth feel so much cleaner than when I use a regular toothbrush. It gives that straight-from-the-dentist clean feeling. I also love that it shuts down automatically after the recommended two minute brushing time and beeps every 30 seconds so you know when to change quadrants of you mouth. It is quite expensive, but it is worth the investment since you only get one set of teeth...unless you wanna get dentures that this. No thanks!
**UPDATE** I've had this for 4 1/2 years now, and it's still going strong! People always ask me how I get my teeth so white and this is all I use.

Popular Other Products