Philips Sonicare Toothbrush

4.6

Wow, where do I even begin to describe how amazing this toothbrush is? I fell in love with this toothbrush when I went on a weekender trip with my boyfriend and forgot to pack my toothbrush (typical). He had been raving about how much he loved the Sonic and how he's been using it for years, but this was the first time I tried it.

My reaction was "wow." I bought my own immediately (hunt around, you can find it on sale for about $80 or $90 and most places will ship it to you for free). It was expensive, but I have not regretted it once. My teeth feel so clean after I use it, "just came from the dentist" clean. Plus, it has a 2 minute timer, which encourages you to actually brush for 2 minutes, something I must shamefully admit I never really did.

My complaint? Now, my teeth feel dirty every time I haven't just brushed them! Not really a complaint, is it though? That just encourages me to brush them even more often.

I've been using it for about 6 months now, and even after a month or two my friends and family commented on my teeth looking whiter. I absolutely love this toothbrush!

Once you try it, you'll never be able to go back to a regular toothbrush!

on 3/21/2007 1:27:00 AM

I have braces and feel like I'd like to floss all the time. Alas, it's difficult. I stumbled upon this toothbrush while looking for a WaterPik, ordered it, and haven't regretted it a bit. It gets my teeth o-so-clean, much cleaner than even the best session of manual brushing -- though, just like any brush, I do need to replace it about every three months (at 12$ a pop). 89$ is the lowest price for the 7300 model. As for the WaterPik, I opted for the much cheaper HydroCare which hooks directly to the shower or sink faucet and has much stronger water pressure and without the bulk of the standard electric units. Together with regular flossing, this combo keeps my teeth dental visit clean.

on 2/4/2007 6:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've had the Sonicare Elite 7300 for a year now, and I can't even begin to describe how much I love it. It makes my teeth feel so much cleaner than when I use a regular toothbrush. It gives that straight-from-the-dentist clean feeling. I also love that it shuts down automatically after the recommended two minute brushing time and beeps every 30 seconds so you know when to change quadrants of you mouth. It is quite expensive, but it is worth the investment since you only get one set of teeth...unless you wanna get dentures that this. No thanks!
**UPDATE** I've had this for 4 1/2 years now, and it's still going strong! People always ask me how I get my teeth so white and this is all I use.

Popular Other Products