April 21, 2014 | 1166 users online

Styling Products - TiGi - S-Factor Heat Defender - Flat Iron Shine Spray

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2010 3:11:00 AM More reviews by herbina77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my favorite product with flat irons, and I have tried plenty. I love the smell and it does help to do the flattening job. The only thing is that you have to be very careful to use only a small amount, otherwise it'll make your hair look greasy. And the cap breaks easily, I got mine used and without the cap since the previous owner had already broken it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2010 5:56:00 PM More reviews by WheatBread

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Someone else mentioned this had the same ingredients as a Beyond the Zone product, but as an owner of both of them, I can tell you this SO much lighter on the hair.

I really like this product. Gave me a super sleek plat iron job. (And not as heavy as the BTZ "Turn Up the Heat")

This is my new favorite heat protectant.

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2010 10:44:00 AM More reviews by barbeep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse Eyes: Black

I have tried many heat protectants, but this one is by far the best! It makes my hair shiny, healthy looking and smooth and it smells great. It can make your hair greasy, so be careful and do not use too much of it, I would not recommend this product to people with greasy hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2010 8:32:00 PM More reviews by perfectflower

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Loved it! It smells amazing like rocket Popsicles! And it makes my hair super shiny and soft, perfect for styling.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2010 4:10:00 AM More reviews by ginaynz

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. My HG Heat Defender.

1. Smells Amazing (I'm very picky with my hair products. - Reason why I hate the Chi one it smells awful)
2. Not Greasy at all
3. Don't need to Much. (I Flat Iron my hair 3x's a week and I've had it for 5 months. My hair is a little below my shoulders but I have A lot.)

1. Price!!! I paid 27 dollars, can't buy it just anywhere =(

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2010 12:49:00 PM More reviews by LornaRestall

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best heat defense spray I've ever used, i think it would be hard to find one that was any better. It smells great like all s-factors products, doesn't weigh the hair down as its very light, i would describe it as a 'dry spray' as other brands I've used can make the hair very wet, makes the hair very shiny and smooth and the results last until next time you wash your hair. There's no danger of accidentally spraying too much on and making your hair greasy because as its so light it doesn't make your hair greasy at all and the spray is also very good so its easy to distribute it evenly through your hair! And as with all Tigi's products it lasts ages so is probably cheaper in the long run to buy compared to hightstreet brands, mine lasts just over a year, i have long hair and use it 3 times a week, every week :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2010 7:32:00 PM More reviews by krissy247

HIGHLY RECOMMEND FOR ANYONE THAT USES A FLAT IRON!! I foil my hair blonde, and I also flat iron my hair everyday to get that nice sleek look. Well, I want to have the gorgeous blonde hair I have always wanted, and my current Chi iron spray was just not doing the trick. My hair started to get brittle and very dry. Not good! I use a low heat setting even... I read the reviews of this iron protecting spray and had to have it....Let me just say WOOOOW! HG, hg, HG!! This is amazing! I never had such shiney sleek, non damaged hair before but this product makes my hair look amazing! Seriously, if you flat iron, and also color your hair (esp bleaching it), You have to try this stuff!! I would warn you to use it on the mid sections and ends of your hair, because if you spray too much on your roots, it can make your roots look 'greasy'- other than that, its am-az-zing!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2009 3:32:00 AM More reviews by hippihanna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I first tried this some hairs ago and hated it so much because i found it too greasy.. i sprayed it on after blow drying but before flat ironing and it left my hair flat, especially at the roots. I had no plans to repurchase this but after a coulple of chemical treatments and some hectic color sessions I was looking for the conditioning treatment and there was some christmass special that included this spray and some shine sray. Holy sh-t, Where have I been? Now I use after washing while my hair is still damp, it absorbs better and spreads easily that way, It works perfectly!
'S-factor indeed' Silky,Shiny, Swingy hair, wooohoo!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2009 12:57:00 AM More reviews by zachariahskye

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This Heat defence is beautiful! it gives my dull blonde damaged hair shine, smooths it and doesnt weigh it down.
Ive found even if you think you've sprayed too much into your hair it doesnt matter because it doesnt seem to make your hair wet? im not sure. It just doesnt make my hair make a sizzling noise. it just adds shine and makes it gleam.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2009 12:16:00 PM More reviews by Turpentine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

After reading the reviews here on MUA I decided to purchase this product in the hopes that it would do a better work than KMS Flat Out Hot Pressed Spray. It did indeed work much, much better than KMS's, and added both smoothness and shine to my hair after flattening it, no more frizziness! As long as you don't spray too much, it won't weigh down you hair. The smell is bearable and I don't really have anything against it, the reason why I removed 1 lippo is mainly due to the fact that the nozzle of the bottle could use some improvement.