October 23, 2014 | 2147 users online

Styling Products - TiGi - Bed Head After Party

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2013 2:58:00 PM More reviews by jujubeeb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Ahhh, After Party, how I love you! Since Beyond The Zone d/c'ed Get'N'Creamed, I have had to repurchase this more expensive version of it, but it's such a necessity that I will gladly repurchase forever. My hair is colored & dehydrated, also pretty wavy and poofy all around. Oils weigh it down & looks greasy. This stuff is the tits, I use it on damp hair & blow dry or air dry. The result is soft, beautifully formed waves that lasts all day into the next. I love that there is no buildup or sticky feeling on my hair either. Of course, this can happen if you use too much, it's pretty concentrated so it sort of justifies the price as well (although I get this for $5 at TJ Maxx, score!) I also really love the scent of After Party, I have no idea why or what it smells like but it's amazing :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2013 1:08:00 AM More reviews by alyssa7bob

I officially love this product. Funky packaging, excellent smell and best of all - it works so so well! I bought this from my hair salon after getting my hair cut (on sale: score!) and am so glad I did. Whenever my hair is feeling fly-away or frizzy, I work a very small amount through my hair and voila! Shiny, smooth, great-smelling hair. Note for my fellow fine-haired ladies, only use a tiny tiny bit of this, not even a full pump. Too much and your hair will end up greasy.
This is one of the best hair products I've ever used. Will definitely be buying again!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2013 12:39:00 PM More reviews by EyesandMind

GREAT smoothing product!..my hair is so dry and frizzy after washing, conditioning, and blow drying, even with leave in conditioner in it..Once I apply "After Party" it's incredibly smooth & silky, I love it..Gives really good shine too..NOTE: Do not use too much, or it will wear hair down, and give it a greasy feel. Pour just enough in the palm of your hand, rub it together nicely, then apply. Until I find something better, I will def repurchase! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2013 8:58:00 AM More reviews by Mrae82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Fantastic product. I use this while my hair is still wet after shampoo and conditioning, Helps keep hair smooth once dried. I have super fluffy and frizzy hair after washing and this seems to help alot.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2012 3:49:00 PM More reviews by sophiapirie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this stuff been using it for years it smells amazing and does a great job of just softening your hair. don't use too much but just a about a dime size and distribute it evenly and your hair looks and smells awesome.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2012 12:33:00 PM More reviews by ljoseph29

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This styling cream smells awesome but it sucked. It did a better job on styling my hair extensions than my own actual hair. I applied it to my hair one day to actually see if the product would get rid of the frizz I consistently get and it left a white sticky film on my kinky hair. This product is better for people with straight hair. I was upset that I spent $22 on it but I do love the cute packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2012 3:47:00 PM More reviews by Mystique69

i loooove this product so much. although my mom hasn't been buying it lately. this product makes hair soft and smell good, its great for if you flat iron your hair. it gets rid of damage. in my opinion this is a miracle product and i highly recommend that you buy this product if you are willing to try it. You'll love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2012 8:52:00 AM More reviews by haesoo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've only used the product three times. Both times I tried it on dry hair and it made my hair soft and smell lovely but I didn't feel like it was doing anything to manage my frizzy hair. However! I used it on damp / air drying hair and bam! I see where all the favourable reviews came from! I'm really liking this product so far. Even when I didn't think it was doing anything to control my frizz, I thought it made my hair feel soft.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2012 3:37:00 AM More reviews by MmmQuinn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like after party, I've been using it off and on for about 4 years. The main thing I like about it is the smell, it tends to last on my hair more than some creams. As far as getting rid of frizz/static, it works OKAY, my hair is really REALLY hard to tame and this does the job most of the time, but sometimes alone it's just not enough. As far as price, it is a bit pricey but I can get it discounted at beauty supply stores (cosmetologist discount) so it usually costs me about ten dollars. Yay for this one!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2012 11:14:00 PM More reviews by idaki

I have fine, thin, typically Scandinavian hair with a tendency to make me look like a sad troll. A little bit on dry hair does wonders! I bought this when ordering perfume on the Internet to get free shipping, and picked this because of the name alone.
Amazed. My shitty hair is like SILK after using this. And the smell?! OMG.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No