September 23, 2014 | 1616 users online

Styling Products - TiGi - Bed Head After Party

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2012 3:49:00 PM More reviews by sophiapirie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this stuff been using it for years it smells amazing and does a great job of just softening your hair. don't use too much but just a about a dime size and distribute it evenly and your hair looks and smells awesome.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2012 12:33:00 PM More reviews by ljoseph29

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This styling cream smells awesome but it sucked. It did a better job on styling my hair extensions than my own actual hair. I applied it to my hair one day to actually see if the product would get rid of the frizz I consistently get and it left a white sticky film on my kinky hair. This product is better for people with straight hair. I was upset that I spent $22 on it but I do love the cute packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2012 3:47:00 PM More reviews by Mystique69

i loooove this product so much. although my mom hasn't been buying it lately. this product makes hair soft and smell good, its great for if you flat iron your hair. it gets rid of damage. in my opinion this is a miracle product and i highly recommend that you buy this product if you are willing to try it. You'll love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2012 8:52:00 AM More reviews by haesoo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've only used the product three times. Both times I tried it on dry hair and it made my hair soft and smell lovely but I didn't feel like it was doing anything to manage my frizzy hair. However! I used it on damp / air drying hair and bam! I see where all the favourable reviews came from! I'm really liking this product so far. Even when I didn't think it was doing anything to control my frizz, I thought it made my hair feel soft.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2012 3:37:00 AM More reviews by MmmQuinn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like after party, I've been using it off and on for about 4 years. The main thing I like about it is the smell, it tends to last on my hair more than some creams. As far as getting rid of frizz/static, it works OKAY, my hair is really REALLY hard to tame and this does the job most of the time, but sometimes alone it's just not enough. As far as price, it is a bit pricey but I can get it discounted at beauty supply stores (cosmetologist discount) so it usually costs me about ten dollars. Yay for this one!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2012 11:14:00 PM More reviews by idaki

I have fine, thin, typically Scandinavian hair with a tendency to make me look like a sad troll. A little bit on dry hair does wonders! I bought this when ordering perfume on the Internet to get free shipping, and picked this because of the name alone.
Amazed. My shitty hair is like SILK after using this. And the smell?! OMG.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2012 11:46:00 AM More reviews by claradreyfus

This product is amazing! My number one HG product ever!
I have thin, dry and medium/short hair and i have been trying to grow it out for so long, leaving half of my hair silky and healthy and the other half dry and damaged (due to flat-ironing...).

But just a little of this is damp hair and after styling my hair is making miracles in my hair!
I totally recommending buying a smaller bottle to begin with, because all hair dosen't collaborate with this product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2012 9:39:00 AM More reviews by lavenderwig

no idea how much this cost since I got it for free but I imagine since it's bed head it's probably a little expensive. but if a product works, you won't care about the money too much. and if I had to pay for it, that's definitely how i'd feel about it. honestly I didn't even know what after party was used for, I just knew I had to have it from its stellar reviews. I barely wash my hair so I need products that work on dry hair (working on wet is just a bonus). I know it was free but I'm still so happy it works, I feel bad for anyone it doesn't work for :c it does everything it says it should, it smoothes and de-frizzifies (which is my biggest problem because even though I'm asian, my hair is naturally wavy but it straightens out anyway). it hydrates my hair, you can see it even after a long day by curling up some ends around your finger, how amazing your hair can be! I put it in the "ponytail" area of my hair since there's no reason to put anything like that in the roots. the type of hair I would describe this for.. you probably have bleached, dyed, highlighted, and heated your hair to death. maybe you stopped all that to grow out your hair so the top half is lovely and healthy and the ponytail half is dry and fried but you're doing your best to repair it without any trims. I use the dove anti-frizz serum and it is a must have, but use this on top, as this will give it the hydration it needs to look as shiny and healthy as the hair at the roots. I find my ends to look thicker even, but all of my hair is so silky! it smells good too! it's a must have, I carry it around.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2012 2:00:00 PM More reviews by SwampThing

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

Love after party. I use it when its really humid out to keep my hair from getting too bulky. Also great when your hair just needs to be tamed. Also love the smell and the cute bottle...I love pink packaging!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2012 9:28:00 PM More reviews by peaches122

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Bought this about a year ago,and I have half a bottle still left over.It does what its suppose to,especially after flat ironing your hair.Get's rid of my frizziness,and smooths down my hair.Plus there's no static then in my hair.The packaging is funny,considering it kind of looks like a penis....but it's a great product.A little pricy though.