December 21, 2014 | 1786 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Ultimate Expressions Eyeshadow Palette - Sand Castle 396 [DISCONTINUED]

• Price: $

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2009 6:12:00 PM More reviews by RitaPerfect

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

This is a good palette if you're just starting out with makeup and you don't want to spend too much money. I like using this for my everyday eye makeup because the colors are shimmery and neutral. You really can't go wrong with these shades. I really like the gold one that everyone else is talking about.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2009 10:57:00 PM More reviews by melleessa

Got this for $2 - bargain price
Yes packaging sucks but i only really care about the product when i'm paying so little.
Shadows are great super pigmented, blendable and last a while. However, i don't like the colours on the left side of the palette (tiny glitter chunks are bad). Really happy I found this one

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2009 1:38:00 PM More reviews by sulfababy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Got this for really cheap at Wal-Mart, and I love the colors! As usual, don't really care for the included applicator. I don't normally re-apply eye shadow on the go, so the mirror is useless to me, but a good feature for those that take the palette with them. I love shimmery, but man these colors are shimmery. :) I still am able to use them for a good everyday look at work, as well as an evening look. The goldy color is so so pretty and bright! This palette make me want to try more Wet n Wild stuff.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/11/2009 10:46:00 AM More reviews by brigid711

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I found most of the shadows in this palette to be far too shimmery for my taste. I do like shimmery shadows; these were just overkill for me. I will stick with the Paradise Cove palette.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/24/2009 11:19:00 PM More reviews by suzyqz

I picked this up the other day at Rite-Aid for $2 and I'm glad that's all I paid. Fallout city--even w/UDPP. Too bad, bec. the colors are very pretty.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2009 1:00:00 AM More reviews by saristic

i got mine on sale for $2 at Rite-aid:)all lip and eye products were on sale for $2:)
i was really looking for nude and brown colors..and this is exactly what i was looking for:)
at first i wanted the chai latte from maybelline..but it almost(i think:D) has the same colors as this:D plus the bonus of 4 more shadows and a whole lot cheaper:)
i didn't like the eyeshadow foam brush kind that comes with it: though:)) so i just use a different eyeshadow brush:)
over all,this is definitely a great buy:)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2009 6:13:00 AM More reviews by morphinization

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was looking for gold and bronze eyeshadows, and most were so pricey, so I picked this one up because it was cheap and had eight colors instead of the normal 1-4. The only annoying part is that it has one brush with four sides and there are eight colors!
The colors on the other hand, are very, very nice. I love playing around with them, but for school the two on the left and two on the right, and the one at the top in the middle are my favorites, they are quite subtle. The lower three in the middle would look amazing with smokey eyes I'm sure. I'll be sure to test them soon and post a picture!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2009 3:18:00 AM More reviews by kahou79

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I finally picked this up a couple months ago after hearing raves on the makeup board. I had the other colors but, for some reason, had never picked up this one. It is HG and I have used it almost everyday since I bought it. I have tons of makeup so this is really a big deal! The colors are so flattering and I use the top and bottom shades in the middle the most. The taupe on top over the lid and the dark brown on the bottom to line. I like the top right shade as a highlight. Such a great set and the price is unbelievable. If you're looking for some great neutrals that aren't boring, PICK THIS UP and you'll love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2009 7:24:00 PM More reviews by narshallow

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great palette! Nice neutral colors. My favorite is the taupe at the top-middle. I use it a lot. :)

The shadows are a bit powdery but I'd buy it again. It was $5!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2009 2:30:00 PM More reviews by rose1234

For those ladies looking for a polished neutral eye, this is the HG. It stays like you cannot imagine ( I usually get a migration into my crease - usually within minutes) and the colors are great. I am very pale NC15 and I use the lower left (see picture) color as an overall color and the top middle color as a contour and eyeliner for under the eye. I finish with a dark eyeliner on top + black mascara. Magic!