April 18, 2014 | 1704 users online

Conditioner - Davines - Love Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2007 6:27:00 PM More reviews by palibin

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I decided to try this conditioner (for Harsh and Frizzy hair) after reading the reviews here and I am not disappointed. After the first use, it left my coarse thick sometimes frizzy hair soft, smooth, and shiny. I agree that the tub packaging is not the best, but it's a very thick product and would be impossible to get out of a tube. I have also used this with the Love shampoo for Harsh Frizzy hair which is extremely gentle. I may have to use a clarifying shampoo once a week, but that's ok by me.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2007 6:25:00 AM More reviews by Ronbong

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Can't live without Davines Love (Harsh & Frizzy) shampoo and conditioner. Makes my curly hair manageable, super soft and smell great...

I've recently used L'oreal Professional Volume Extreme Shampoo with it and I do think that this combination makes my hair... too soft...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2007 1:50:00 AM More reviews by tenderheart003

This product makes me happy :). I have course wavy/curly hair and this makes it soft and shiny while helping to define my curls. It is *super* moisturizing, more than any other conditioner I've tried and I've tried lots. I also love the smell. I don't however love the container as others have said. The product itself is super thick and heavy and the container is this flimsy plastic thing and the lid doesn't even screw on right. The price is a bit steep but it's worth it imo. I use it with the matching love shampoo for curly hair or head and shoulders sometimes for my dry scalp. Try it! You will be happy you did.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2007 8:13:00 PM More reviews by grumpy37

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been using this conditioner for a couple weeks. It really delivers on making your hair soft and smooth. I hate the tub that it comes in but it is worth it for the results. There are two versions of the love conditioner. I have thick coarse hair with a slight wave and I bought the version for curly hair since the ingred looked better. Would buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2007 4:18:00 PM More reviews by Ladyblackwulf

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love the name!!

First off my hair is damaged and dry due to chemical relaxing every 3 to 4 month

All I can say is it works great, it left my hair smooth and soft after a blow out. And it really helps after a Protein treatment.

The smell can be a bit overpowering, but if you rinse it out really well there is no lingering smell.

one bad thing i have noticed, it leaves the bathtub a bit slippery

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2007 11:58:00 PM More reviews by carcas

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

In a word: results. I'm not exaggerating when I say that this stuff really transforms my thick, wavy, frizzy, hair. A lot of products deliver shine, but this really makes my hair more manageable (and that alone is worth the price). To be honest, I rarely need a finishing product when I use it (when I do, a little Brilliantine pairs nicely). And, as others have said, the scent is terrific.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2007 12:58:00 AM More reviews by Scarlett_Canada

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Why do companies insist on using tubs with their conditioner/treatment?

Unfortunately this conditioner didn't stand up to it's hype. I actually prefer L'oral over this.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2007 2:42:00 PM More reviews by janeeyrehead

Absolutely in love with this product - both this and the Love shampoo - total HG material. I have straight hair, but a stylist recommended both products to me for volume and frizz prevention. Wow! My hair has never been this manageable, silky, or full! Will definitely be buying more once I run out. A little goes a long way, so despite the price (which really isn't that bad), you're getting your money's worth.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2007 4:42:00 PM More reviews by kladd

I have been using this product along with the shampoo about 4 months, I just bought my 2nd tub. LOVE this stuff. I have tried EVERYTHING. I am little crazed about getting that perfectly silk, shiny, just did a commerical hair. This is the closest I have found. Doesn't feel like anything special in the shower, but I always have a good hair day when I use this. Smell is fabulous light and last's through the day, but doesn't interfer with perfume. Pricey but worth it!
Update: I can't use this all the time after a few months makes the hair to dry, but I still use this about twice a week

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2007 3:47:00 PM More reviews by cocoangel

I have been absolutely addicted to this line since being introducted to it by my stylist. The Love Conditioner was actually the first product I purchased. It smells amazing and works equally as well. I have long, straight, fine hair that is somewhat processed and gets flat-ironed a lot. This product makes it super silky without weighing it down. It is somewhat pricey, but it really is worth it.