December 20, 2014 | 1790 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - Telescopic Liquid Eyeliner

rated 2 of 5 on 12/31/2011 1:12:00 AM More reviews by NitaE

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got the waterproof....very dissapointed to say the least. I really wanted an eyeliner to do sharp lines, and this does that...to a fault, it looks like someone put plastic on my face, and it flakes off in one piece as such. I hate the fact that if I don't shake it for like 2 minutes the applicator comes out of the bottle yellow? This also irritates my eyes more so than anything else I have tried. It also transfers very easy onto my brow...but doesn't come off nearly as simple.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/14/2011 8:25:00 PM More reviews by Illiamai

I got the waterproof version. I'm surprised at the low ratings that it got.

It's not that horrible. I guess it depends on what you are use to. I like using this type of applicator and I like the style of it. I find it easier for me to use.

Now this product. It's not the best one that I have tried. The color is just right for mine and I got black. However, this is slightly more watery than what I'm use to. When I wipe it off or when I rub my eye lid(my bad habit) it chips off a bit. It doesn't smudge for me or crease and that's amazing for me because I kind of have those chinky eyes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2011 8:10:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

telescopic carbon black eye liner is a dark black eye liner that: dries fast,no mess,lines equally,easy to do a winged eyes,stay on long,doesn't smudge.perfect eye liner! For me it is easy now to do my wings!love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2011 3:49:00 PM More reviews by glowing500

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have bought this over and over in the waterproof formulation. I have a horrible problem with eyeliner smudging on me because my eye area is so oily. This stuff rocks and I reach for it everyday. It does not move!

Oily girls out there: do yourself a favor and get some of this in the waterproof formula. You will love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2011 12:20:00 AM More reviews by halwa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this eyeliner. I bought it on a whim and it definitely does the job of defining the upper lash line with precision. It is a stiff tip and I think that plays a huge factor into the result. I do feel this is an applicator that would require someone to have a bit of practice with as it is really easy to get a wonky line. However, using it daily, I can get the defined lash line look for the day. I got carbon black and works well for me on my tan skin. This definitely works as a great eyeliner for night as well. I never repurchase the same liquid liner twice, but this is definitely better than L'oreal's lineur intense felt tip and brush tip as the formula does not flake and the color pay off is a true carbon black.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2011 11:23:00 AM More reviews by misanders

I like the applicator on this, but the color is horrible. I bought this in carbon black and it comes out a light gray. I wanted something with more pigment. Wouldn't buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2011 5:06:00 PM More reviews by afinem3ss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm extremely bad with liquid liners. I'm always in awe of anyone who can apply liquid eyeliner precisely because to me, it's just awfully difficult. With other liners in the past, I would always do pretty decent on one eye and then mess up on the other. There was always a wet q-tip handy because without fail, I would always mess up on one eye. I don't know if it's the shaky hands or what but with this eyeliner, I feel like I have more control. Though I find it a bit expensive because there's not a whole lot of product to me, it works. It gives me control and I do a pretty good job. I like the color and I like the way it looks. Some liquid liners are hard to work with but this one to me is easiest.

I still envy those of you who apply liquid eyeliner effortlessly!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/27/2011 5:50:00 PM More reviews by cking2013

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I've only ever used two liquid liners (this one and a Jillian dempsey for Avon) I thought it worked well the brush is felt and tapered at the end so you can create a thin line. It's also easy to fix if you make a mistake cause the formula is really wet and you can just whick away the mistake before it dries. Only problem was it lasted a few months but eventually went bad and came out clear.... weirddddd.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/15/2011 4:45:00 PM More reviews by lolcat123

I completely regret buying this product. I was looking for a waterproof liquid eyeliner, and this one was the only one that had a felt tip and also came in waterproof, so I regrettably paid 15 bucks for this eyeliner. The applicator is very hard, and for the first week or so of using it, my eyelids would sting where I applied the eyeliner. However I got used to that, and I thought this eyeliner ended up okay. But now, somehow the eyeliner turned all watery! I shook the bottle thingy and tried dipping in the brush several times, but when I applied it, it became a sort of watery grey colour.

I learned two lessons from buying this eyeliner -
one, don't ever spend 15 bucks on drugstore eyeliner.
two, never buy this product again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2011 4:16:00 AM More reviews by niki0315

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had the WATERPROOF version. I love waterproof eyeliner because they won't smudge and it is easy to remove with cleaning oil with other face makeup.

I have both brown and black. The color is very typical brown and black. After trying this eyeliner I had gave up my UD 24/7 and MUFE Aqua eye.
My biggest concern on eyeliner is to not to smuge and easy to remove. This eyeliner after melting with cleaning oil it will become piece so a easy wipe will take all off.

I am not sure about one thing. after few months I have to shake it really hard to get a dark brown liquid out otherwise it will just be very light brown. I am not sure it was meant to be or it is running out I need to buy a new one.