Batiste Dry Shampoo

4.3

Butane, Isobutane, Rice Starch, Propane, Alcohol Denat., Fragrance, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Benzly Benzoate, Distearyldimonium chloride

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This is my go to HOLY GRAIL Dry Shampoo of all time! I have tried a few different dry shampoos - from high end to drugstore and this one has them all beat. This gives my hair SO MUCH volume and it literally absorbs every drop of grease and makes it feel as if I just washed my hair even if Im on day 4 of greasiness. I am platinum blonde so I also like that it can kind of camouflage my dark roots when they are growing out. Overall just an amazing dry shampoo my only complaint is that I kind of go through it fast and it is slightly pricey for 8$-9$ at Walgreens. I usually buy these at TJ Maxx because they are only 5$ there. I also love the cherry scented one!

on 4/29/2015 8:03:00 AM

I use this sometimes in between washes and it's great for that. As with any dry shampoo I find it dries my hair out however I only use this for one day and wash my hair the next day. It's great for absorbing excess oil and bringing hair back to life for short term use. I always make sure I have a bottle of this. This is available in different colours e.g brown for brown hair etc, however I prefer the original which is white but just ensure that I have rubbed product in properly. Definitely a staple for me :)

on 4/27/2015 12:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I wanted to like this product so much. For all the hype, and suggestions from friends- I really wanted to experience the magic. But it just didn't do anything. And I want to clarify that maybe it's just me and my hair type. But I struggled even to find a scent I liked from the whole line. A lot of them gave me a bathroom-vibe. I also dislike the general lack of control with aerosols, it ends up all over my forehead when I'm just trying to get my bangs in order. I gave it two lippies because at least it didn't make my hair worse.

on 4/24/2015 10:13:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

i like pantene dry shampoo better

on 4/24/2015 10:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This stuff is amazing.
I spray it into my roots whilst holding my head upside down and lifting up layers so as to spray it in section by section, then I rub it in with my fingertips for a couple of minutes. There is some residue and I have to wash my hands afterwards but that's just the nature of the product. Afterwards, my hair looks fuller, healthy, and has a subtle shine. It also feels cleaner, which sets this product above other dry shampoos I've used. I think it makes my hair slightly lighter but as my hair is a mid blonde that bleaches easily in the sun, the roots of my hair are often darker and I find the appearance is improved.
I have flat, very straight hair and usually brush it before spraying and then leave it slightly ruffled from the dry shampoo process before spraying with hairspray. This adds volume without making it look too messy.
I use the original scented one, and the smell is pretty inoffensive and fresh. The spray is quite strong compared to other dry shampoos I've used, which makes it easy to apply, and kind of feels quite refreshing.
The only downside is that I have fairly long hair - three inches or so past the my bra strap - and by the third day of usage, I find my the bottom of my hair gets quite static. This could just be due to it needing conditioning by this point though.

on 4/23/2015 1:18:00 PM

This is by far the best dry shampoo!! I love this stuff, doesn't get your hair all white like some other brands! Definitely my favorite!

on 4/22/2015 12:32:00 AM

I've tried a lot of dry shampoos and always come back to this one. It doesn't make my hair feel freshly washed, but it does a great job of absorbing excessive oil without giving my hair the appearance of being doused in baby powder. If my hair needs a refresher and I don't have time to wash my it, this is what I reach for. I currently have blonde highlights, so I don't use the tinted kind but have in the past when I was more brunette.

on 4/20/2015 3:27:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Got this as many youtubers I watch rave and swear by this dry shampoo, but it didn't live up to my expectations. For its price, it does what it claims. I got the cherry one, and I'm glad the scent isn't overpowering, it's nice and sweet, not too heavy and doesn't linger. However, even though it absorbs the oils in my hair, it can leave a whiteish cast, and it does last for long but the oils in my hair do resurface after a few hours. And I always need to wash my hands after I run through it in my hair, it feels so gross and powdery. But for its price I would definitely repurchase, till I find the next best dry shampoo!

on 4/19/2015 12:38:00 PM

I think this is the best dry shampoo as far as absorbing oils and refreshing BUT I dye my hair darker and this stuff definitely leaves a white/grayish hue. As much as I brush it it still looks a little dirty...

on 4/17/2015 7:02:00 AM

Amazing product. Freshly washed, volumised hair in a can.
However (and its a big however) it causes breakouts on my face. As hard as I try to keep it off my skin, it still manages to get on my face and block my pores (especially around the hairline/jaw). The only way I've found to prevent this problem is to wash my face after I've sprayed the product in my hair. Also, I have to wash my hair before bed otherwise it's on my pillowcase and hence on my face.

Video Reviews & Tutorials