C.O. Bigelow Spearmint Mentha Lip Shine

4.5

on 11/13/2007 12:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I love this stuff. The only thing that makes me NOT want to buy again, is that it makes my lips peel sometimes. Other than that, I love the breath freshener factor.

on 10/10/2007 3:21:00 AM

The best -- love it, use it all day every day. I stock up when it goes on sale.

on 10/2/2007 5:07:00 PM

OMG! I just wanna eat this Stuff! It smells exactly like Wrigley's Spearmint gum. And taste like it too. This is my second favorite, cinnamint is my #1. I will definately repurchase when I run out.

on 8/4/2007 6:59:00 PM

YUM !!! If your man is going to kiss you with lipgloss on (which they hate) it might as well taste good!! It taste really good. Shine is great with no sticky!

Drink more water and your skin will look even better!

on 8/1/2007 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I looove mint stuff so I had to try this. It tingles and has a yummy taste! Only down side is that it is a bit sticky and gloopy for me, I guess a little goes a long way if you don't want to look like your lips have drool all over them
Update: ok I really like this stuff, all I had in my bag at school the other day, at the end of the day my lips were soooo soft.

This has a mega-wattage shine to it! You can use it alone or over matte-finish lipsticks to give them a glossy look. I really like the spearmint flavor a lot more than the original peppermint flavor. It's a lot sweeter, more mellow flavor. I LOVE this product. When I run out, I will certainly buy more!

on 6/9/2007 5:52:00 PM

i bought this today at bath and body works..it was on sale for $5 which made me buy it because i would not pay 8 bucks for this. after trying it, it felt so smooth and i loved the smell..very refreshing..and i love spearmint. and it gives a nice gloss to it as well..

Oooh wow, the smell of this takes your breath away. It's really piercing and fresh, and really does freshen your breath when you put it on. It's really thick though, and I find just one tiny squeeze does it or else it's too gooey, which is a shame because I love obsessively layering my glosses, which I definitely can't do with this one. I like the texture of the packaging but it's that same kind which gets filthy after rolling around in your makeup bag.

on 3/23/2007 7:01:00 PM

i think i might like this better than the ultra mentha lip shine! i'm a big fan of spearmint flavors, and this is no exception. glossy, smooth, breath-freshening...love it.

on 3/11/2007 6:50:00 PM

i absolutely love this balm. i use it so much at work 2 of my coworkers went and bought it. it gives it a nice sheen and it moisturizes really well. i love the scent and has a light taste. i am dedicated to this balm for life.