April 24, 2014 | 1367 users online

Lips - C.O. Bigelow - Spearmint Mentha Lip Shine

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2007 3:21:00 AM More reviews by gbeanie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

The best -- love it, use it all day every day. I stock up when it goes on sale.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2007 5:07:00 PM More reviews by CitrusT

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

OMG! I just wanna eat this Stuff! It smells exactly like Wrigley's Spearmint gum. And taste like it too. This is my second favorite, cinnamint is my #1. I will definately repurchase when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2007 6:59:00 PM More reviews by virginia88

YUM !!! If your man is going to kiss you with lipgloss on (which they hate) it might as well taste good!! It taste really good. Shine is great with no sticky!

Drink more water and your skin will look even better!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2007 10:24:00 PM More reviews by Sarah613

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I looove mint stuff so I had to try this. It tingles and has a yummy taste! Only down side is that it is a bit sticky and gloopy for me, I guess a little goes a long way if you don't want to look like your lips have drool all over them
Update: ok I really like this stuff, all I had in my bag at school the other day, at the end of the day my lips were soooo soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2007 1:39:00 PM More reviews by meridianwings

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This has a mega-wattage shine to it! You can use it alone or over matte-finish lipsticks to give them a glossy look. I really like the spearmint flavor a lot more than the original peppermint flavor. It's a lot sweeter, more mellow flavor. I LOVE this product. When I run out, I will certainly buy more!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2007 5:52:00 PM More reviews by dorkiexcici

i bought this today at bath and body works..it was on sale for $5 which made me buy it because i would not pay 8 bucks for this. after trying it, it felt so smooth and i loved the smell..very refreshing..and i love spearmint. and it gives a nice gloss to it as well..

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2007 2:39:00 AM More reviews by coutureisqueen

Oooh wow, the smell of this takes your breath away. It's really piercing and fresh, and really does freshen your breath when you put it on. It's really thick though, and I find just one tiny squeeze does it or else it's too gooey, which is a shame because I love obsessively layering my glosses, which I definitely can't do with this one. I like the texture of the packaging but it's that same kind which gets filthy after rolling around in your makeup bag.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2007 7:01:00 PM More reviews by devydance

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i think i might like this better than the ultra mentha lip shine! i'm a big fan of spearmint flavors, and this is no exception. glossy, smooth, breath-freshening...love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2007 6:50:00 PM More reviews by steph_mark

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i absolutely love this balm. i use it so much at work 2 of my coworkers went and bought it. it gives it a nice sheen and it moisturizes really well. i love the scent and has a light taste. i am dedicated to this balm for life.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2007 8:23:00 PM More reviews by twobluestripes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

LOVE THIS ONE TOO! Ever since I was little, all I wanted was a minty lip gloss that TASTED as good as it smelled! The Spearmint Mentha Lip Shine is great when I want a break from the Peppermint flavor. It gives amazing shine that is perfect for wearing alone, or over various colors. It's not very sticky, but still thick enough not to get all over the place. And of course, it tastes and smells wonderful.

The only thing that bugs me is when the tip of it gets all gooey, so I put it on with my finger instead, and then lick the excess off my fingertips (gross, I know, but it DOES freshen my breath that way). Also, after I've been using it a while, the tube gets kind of dirty and gross, and it's hard to clean that off. But usually it runs out before it's TOO grubby. And while on the packaging note, I like the light blue color of the tube, but it IS hard to find in my purse when I've got five other C.O. Bigelow lippies rolling around in there.

Price is so-so. I don't really like to spend a ton on lip products, especially since I lose them, they can get taken away at the airport, etc. $5 is great, but it's not always on sale, and the $7.50 price can bug me. But it's worth it, in the end! I really recommend this specific product, especially if you like other C.O. Bigelow glosses, but would rather have a Spearmint flavor than a Peppermint.