November 26, 2014 | 1662 users online

Mascara - Max Factor - Masterpiece Max

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2012 3:57:00 AM More reviews by beules

In my opinion, Max Factor do the best 'pharmacy' mascaras around. I love the Masterpiece range and the Masterpiece Max does exactly what it says. Separates, lenghens, volumises and looks fab! stays in place all day and doesn't feel heavy. Doesn't flake and is great quality. Just purchased the waterproof version! Buy it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2012 6:48:00 AM More reviews by impactblue85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best Mascara I have ever used. Seriously separates and lengthens the lashes without clumping or flaking. I always managed to get a lot of use out of it and would always run out of product before it ever got a chance to dry up. And when it's on special it's great value for money!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/27/2011 4:40:00 AM More reviews by zalime

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got mine like 2 or 3 years back then and never have a major problem with it. It gives a very nice and clean looking. Does a good job in separating lashes as to define them. Doesnt clump but u do need to wait til it dries before u apply another coat or else it would def clump! Staying power is okay but it does smudge after 5 hours or so. (or maybe it was my eyeliner?) Will keep looking for other mascaras as i want fuller lashes

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2011 6:56:00 PM More reviews by FrancyE

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I wore it all through my teenage years. Though i don't have any recent photos, i uploaded one (the one with 3 eyes). It was a great mascara, so clean, long shelf-life, EXTREMELY long lashes though not much volume. Inespensive and worth re-purchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2011 10:44:00 AM More reviews by msadelaide

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great colour, dosent smudge, easily the best mascara I have used and I have tried a lot of them.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2011 7:43:00 PM More reviews by ZoeMakeupLover

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

A great mascara!
Visible lash definition,
Minimal clumping,
Extra volume,
Lengthening.

An all round good product. I think its the brush that makes this mascara work so well!
When looking for fabulous lashes, Id always recommend a plastic brush. It seems the plasticky material evenly distributes the product, whereas sometimes the fibre ones get mangled together.
Have bought many times, will buy again.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2011 3:17:00 PM More reviews by GriffithsGirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Brilliant, brilliant mascara. Really impressed with this. It lengthens, it separates brilliantly, it volumises. No clumping, no flaking, no panda eyes, no smearing. It gives nice definition easily without endless coats. The brush allows you to get into the corners and define the bottom lashes nicely too. Probably the best mascara I have ever used, all things considered.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2011 6:34:00 PM More reviews by flashdanzer

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I received a sample of Masterpiece Max (black) in a Maxfactor gift bag and was pleasantly surprised. My eyelashes are a medium length and thickness and this mascara really makes them pop. One coat can be applied for a natural look or multiple coats without clumping for an intense vampish look. The mascara is easy to apply and does not smudge. The price is right and I would definitely buy this mascara again.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2011 11:21:00 AM More reviews by lollsazz

First off: I use this as a natural, every-day mascara. I don't want my eyes to be dramatic, just defined.
I have thin, not very long, OK curl-wise lashes.
Why I like this: Usually I don't like rubber wands, but his mascara has a wand that separates my lashes really well, and that is really important if you have thin lashes like mine. It's also not very wide, which makes it easy to coat the corner lashes at the top without touching the bottom. This doesn't scatter! :D REALLY important to me, because I don't want to check for panda eyes throughout the day or if it's humid. I usually wear mascara from about 9-12 am to 12 pm. It doesn't clump. I got this for cheap (considered here) - 12 $. I absolutely love the wand, and actually use it for a different mascara for totally awesome definition - it's precise and separates well.
This doesn't give volume, if you're in the search for that. This doesn't curl lashes well.
All in all, a decent mascara. Not HG material, but totally decent. Do not regret buying. Would recommend.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2011 4:21:00 PM More reviews by nordavind

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is by far the best drugstore mascara Iíve used. My lashes are not very thick and kinda straight, and I have struggled for a long time to find a mascara that is both good at defining and at giving volume to thin lashes without clumping. The first one which gave me entire satisfaction was the Exceptionnel de Chanel, but then I found Masterpiece Max which gives the exact same result for a fraction of the price.
I find mascaras from Max Factor very good considering their fair price. Iíve also tried the Lash Extension Effect mascara which is a great lengthening product (It has a curling effect, which is great since I donít curl my lashes).

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No