August 27, 2014 | 1733 users online

Mascara - Max Factor - Masterpiece Max

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2011 6:56:00 PM More reviews by FrancyE

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I wore it all through my teenage years. Though i don't have any recent photos, i uploaded one (the one with 3 eyes). It was a great mascara, so clean, long shelf-life, EXTREMELY long lashes though not much volume. Inespensive and worth re-purchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2011 10:44:00 AM More reviews by msadelaide

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great colour, dosent smudge, easily the best mascara I have used and I have tried a lot of them.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2011 7:43:00 PM More reviews by ZoeMakeupLover

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

A great mascara!
Visible lash definition,
Minimal clumping,
Extra volume,
Lengthening.

An all round good product. I think its the brush that makes this mascara work so well!
When looking for fabulous lashes, Id always recommend a plastic brush. It seems the plasticky material evenly distributes the product, whereas sometimes the fibre ones get mangled together.
Have bought many times, will buy again.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2011 3:17:00 PM More reviews by GriffithsGirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Brilliant, brilliant mascara. Really impressed with this. It lengthens, it separates brilliantly, it volumises. No clumping, no flaking, no panda eyes, no smearing. It gives nice definition easily without endless coats. The brush allows you to get into the corners and define the bottom lashes nicely too. Probably the best mascara I have ever used, all things considered.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2011 6:34:00 PM More reviews by flashdanzer

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I received a sample of Masterpiece Max (black) in a Maxfactor gift bag and was pleasantly surprised. My eyelashes are a medium length and thickness and this mascara really makes them pop. One coat can be applied for a natural look or multiple coats without clumping for an intense vampish look. The mascara is easy to apply and does not smudge. The price is right and I would definitely buy this mascara again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2011 11:21:00 AM More reviews by lollsazz

First off: I use this as a natural, every-day mascara. I don't want my eyes to be dramatic, just defined.
I have thin, not very long, OK curl-wise lashes.
Why I like this: Usually I don't like rubber wands, but his mascara has a wand that separates my lashes really well, and that is really important if you have thin lashes like mine. It's also not very wide, which makes it easy to coat the corner lashes at the top without touching the bottom. This doesn't scatter! :D REALLY important to me, because I don't want to check for panda eyes throughout the day or if it's humid. I usually wear mascara from about 9-12 am to 12 pm. It doesn't clump. I got this for cheap (considered here) - 12 $. I absolutely love the wand, and actually use it for a different mascara for totally awesome definition - it's precise and separates well.
This doesn't give volume, if you're in the search for that. This doesn't curl lashes well.
All in all, a decent mascara. Not HG material, but totally decent. Do not regret buying. Would recommend.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2011 4:21:00 PM More reviews by nordavind

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is by far the best drugstore mascara Iíve used. My lashes are not very thick and kinda straight, and I have struggled for a long time to find a mascara that is both good at defining and at giving volume to thin lashes without clumping. The first one which gave me entire satisfaction was the Exceptionnel de Chanel, but then I found Masterpiece Max which gives the exact same result for a fraction of the price.
I find mascaras from Max Factor very good considering their fair price. Iíve also tried the Lash Extension Effect mascara which is a great lengthening product (It has a curling effect, which is great since I donít curl my lashes).

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2011 9:13:00 AM More reviews by Ela91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Best mascara! It lasts for ages and it does exactly what i want. I have bought this mascara over and over again ( 2o+ times ).

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2011 4:26:00 AM More reviews by SNOTCROW

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have this in Black/Brown and is the best mascara I've tried yet, and I have a lot of mascaras. My lashes are thin and soft, most mascaras clumps them together or doesn't manage to apply product to them. This one gives instant volume, doesn't clump, let's me apply down from the very roots and stays on. Love the plastic brush!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2011 12:03:00 PM More reviews by xMusicx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love Big eyelashes that are dramatic and are most definately one of the things that catch someones eye. This is exactly what i got from this mascara , it give High volume without any clumps , and the wand is one of the nicest i have used. This is exactly what the product promises and even after three / four coats it still looks glam and perfect!! I am definately going to buy it again !!!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No