November 22, 2014 | 1716 users online

Conditioner - Davines - Nounou

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2007 11:26:00 AM More reviews by Albacore

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm not a fan of the smell, but it's not strong enough to keep me from using/re-purchasing this conditioner. I love the way my hair looks and feels now! I will definitely re-purchase this conditioner, and the shampoo as well. My hair is naturally thick, wavy and a little coarse, and I have highlights. These products leave it shiny and smooth!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2007 12:54:00 AM More reviews by tashak

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Nounou is a serious conditioner, great for colored/damaged hair. Nice neutral/herbal/natural scent, seems to absorb beautifully and turned my over-processed hair back to silk. I've tried both the regular version and the version for colored hair, and actually have a slight preference the version for regular hair. I save this for when I need heavy-duty conditioning, and use Davines Love Curl-Enhancing conditioner for regular/daily use. Davines makes super products, but they sure don't spend on the packaging. That's fine with me. And happily, I just found that my local Long's Drug Store carries some of this line. Update 4/30/08-- still using this, how many things get purchased and purchased again? It still works, and you only need a tiiny amount. The tub will last forever, even with my shoulder length hair. I use a kidney bean sized dot of this...rinse it, then a pea sized dot of Davines lovely curl enhancing condition, which I do NOT rinse out (despite the directions...that's why I use such a tiny amount. Nothing wasted, and my hair dries naturally to loose curls. I use the Lovely Curl Shampoo too, but it is too gentle for those times when my hair needs a deeper clean (then I use one of the Kiehl's Protein Concentrate shampoos). I love Davine's!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2007 2:03:00 AM More reviews by katblack

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this stuff! It saved my hair!!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/30/2007 3:58:00 AM More reviews by marytyler

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Not my fave. I think I am too put off by the smell, very grandpa to me, and the package. I hate that if I forget to put the lid on ASAP, I have a container of water. It is really thick, so if I still had longer, double processed hair I may be in love. But for my fine, single processed hair it is just OK.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2007 1:39:00 PM More reviews by ilzabet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love this line. it's the only shampoo and conditioner that i've ever repurchased multiple times. it makes my hair feel like silk no matter what i do to it, from bleaching to flat ironing.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2007 1:20:00 AM More reviews by Sukey_Macbeth

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this so much. I could not iron my hair (and have my hair survive) without the NouNou hair pak. It honestly makes my hair smooth and silky ... adjectives I'd always assumed were ad exec b.s. It smells lovely, too.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2007 12:00:00 PM More reviews by my_alley

I am addicted to this conditioner. I have been using Nounou for a few months now, and since I am getting a little low on the stuff I decided to use some of my old conditioner.....Ick, I could not stand the way my hair felt. I had to add more Nounou to make it better. This conditioner glides through my hair and never leaves a residue. My hair looks much healthier and is more manageable when using Nounou. Nounou shampoo and conditioner are the first that I have tried of the Davines line. I really want to try some other's too, especially the colored shampoos and conditioners.

The packaging is a little odd (a plastic jar-like container), but I figure it has its purpose.

This stuff is expensive, but worth it. And, it is really expensive if you buy it from some salons, which is how I purchased it the first time. Buy online.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2006 6:58:00 PM More reviews by silvie90

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Ok--this stuff is SO GOOD that i had to go back to other hair conditioner reviews I've written and downgrade them by 1 lippie because this product is the BEST of all and deserves the 5 lippie award. Smells divine, a small amount works wonders and leaves your hair wonderfully conditioned/moisterized but light and never weighed down. I have fine, slightly dry, color-treated hair and this is absolutely the most wonderful performer available. Great, recycle-friendly packaging too!! LOVE IT.