November 26, 2014 | 1742 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Vaseline - Cocoa Butter Deep Conditioning lotion

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2012 2:43:00 PM More reviews by BooBear27

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This lotion is fantastic!! I love it!!! I use it nearly everday and it makes me feel fresh and allows me to have amazingly baby smooth skin. I will continue to buy this lotion. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2012 3:44:00 AM More reviews by moisturisingqueen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The smell of this is just amazingly delicious. I love this product as it softens my skin immediately! I used to have the driest skin on my legs but that has become a problem of the past after using this product! The cream absorbs quickly and leaves you soft and smelling sweetly!
I really recommend this product! It is good value for money and I really liked it! I have to thank my dad constantly for buying this for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2012 3:25:00 AM More reviews by kabadillos

I use this lotion on my legs and arms after I shower to lock in moisture and I have been doing this for about 3 years already. It has a heavenly rich cocoa scent which is beyond no means overpowering, and sinks in nicely leaving a very subtle scent fast forward a few hours. I don't find it extremely moisturizing for I find I need to reapply this twice a day, but I don't see a reason in complaining all that much. I get this for around 5 or 6 dollars from my local drugstore and will keep repurchasing years to come. Great product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2012 11:39:00 AM More reviews by Seattlemama

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the lotion I use after every shower. I love the cocoa butter smell, the cheap price, the perfect amount of moisture (no greasy feeling), the way it absorbs quickly. The scent doesn't stick around too long and isn't so strong that it interferes with my perfume. The biggest con: it's really hard to get the last bit out using the pump so I take the top off and whack it against my hand. This can go on for about 10 uses, no kidding. They need to fix this issue. But small price to pay for near-perfection. Have used this forever and will continue to purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2012 12:56:00 AM More reviews by AliraRose

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

AMAZING. Not too thick/greasy but the perfect amount of moisture that lasts all day. Great smell and definitely visibly makes skin look better.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2012 1:42:00 AM More reviews by aditswimbug

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I use this lotion for one purpose and one purpose only: to remove self tanner when I'm ready to scrub clean and start over. I used to like the smell, but now I find it cloying. I wouldn't want to be in a small, closed room covered in this stuff for too long. The packaging is awful. My pump broke very soon after purchasing.

****That said, I would totally buy again. Not sure if I will, as I am an ever-curious consumer and love raiding my drugstores for new products, but I actually enjoy this cocoa butter and I'm glad I have it.

I find it quite moisturizing on my painfully dry skin. I am very picky when it comes to moisturizers, because they often leave a film, are drying, or do both (shocking, but true.) Even though I hate the initial smell, it dissipates and leaves a pleasant scent that lingers without being offensive. After I apply, I try to get out in the open and move around a lot so I don't choke on the initial scent. (I am probably being over-dramatic; it's not really that bad, and I do like the dry down scent a lot.)

******MAIN PART OF REVIEW: *****The reason I would repurchase is because this product does a stellar job of removing traces of self tanner without drying my skin out. Yes, I have to unscrew the broken pump and "scooch" the lotion off the tube and apply, but it's worth it. After I exfoliate a bit in the shower with soap and a washcloth, I towel dry, apply this stuff, and the next morning, I am good to go. This lotion is dirt cheap and has lasted me forever. I will continue to buy it (or similar products) for whenever my skin needs a thorough, yet kind exfoliation and moisturizing.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2012 10:31:00 PM More reviews by lilblucat

I have mild eczema and this completely helped with the dryness. My skin felt hydrated, soft, and smelled awesome. The only drawback is that you really need to rub it in to absorb all the coco butter, but it's totally worth the results. I haven't had any really bad itchy patches since using this a year ago.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2012 9:50:00 PM More reviews by christiegardenia

The scent of this product is delicious and leaves my skin nice and moisturised. It's very rich and i like to slather it all over my body, quite cheap as well size.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2012 10:03:00 AM More reviews by seroled

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this lotion. The scent is nice and doesn't clash with other fragrances. I use for myself and my sons. They love the scent. I got a great deal on a huge bottle. I will buy more when it runs out.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/12/2012 8:43:00 PM More reviews by loulouh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product does have a very nice scent, but in terms of hydration, it just really didn't do it for me :( It soaks in my skin far too quickly, and the next day my skin is super dry. Wouldn't buy it again but vaseline's petroleum jelly is a definite staple for me :)