September 23, 2014 | 1778 users online

Liquid - Cargo - Liquid Foundation

rated 1 of 5 on 11/30/2004 1:36:00 PM More reviews by missgolightly

I wanted to love this as I do love most of Cargo's stuff and love their packaging as well, but, alas, I did not ever find a way to make this work for me. I tried using my fingers, a foundation brush and a sponge, but could not get rid of the chalky too-matte look that I found it gave. I also think it make my blemishes and discolorations stand out more, if that's possible. Most of all, though, I really think this broke me out. I would notice after wearing it that my pores on my chin and nose were clogged and I would invariably have a large pimple somewhere on my face. Once I stopped using it I noticed improvement so I am guessing this was the culprit. I wish I could say I loved this, but I don't and will still be in search of my HG foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2004 2:52:00 PM More reviews by CancerianPrincess

Wow, this is a great liquid foundation. Enough coverage and NEPTUNE matches my skin exactly. It's oil-free, and I don't even use a lot of powder to set it. Gorgeous color, that clings to the skin nicely. Better finish than Studio Fix. I thought I was done with liquid foundation forever, but this brought me back. Lovely yellow-based color. Same price as Studio Fix: $24. Not oily at all. Looks like I have perfect skin. But one bad thing is the glass bottle. Would be so much better if it was in a tube. Definitely an HG!UPDATE: WOW, Cargo is the best thing out there! I still love this foundation. No breakouts, no irritation, perfect flawless coverage. It's miracle skin in a bottle. But I agree with everyone here that the packaging sucks. WRITE to them at info@cargocosmetics.com and tell them to put this great stuff in a squeezable tube!!! I did and if everyone else here do too, they will! Wonderful stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2004 2:08:00 AM More reviews by shygrlee05

I'm loving this foundation, and I've tried a few. The price isn't too bad. $24. It's a little difficult to get it out of the bottle though. You might want to try the egg-shaped application sponge, but I haven't tried it yet. It's oil-free and doesn't make me shiny. I have combo skin. I have this in Jupiter (the names are so cool) and it matches me really well. I'm a NC30. I'd definitely recommend this foundation to anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2004 5:54:00 PM More reviews by luc10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite new foundation! First of all, the colors are very neutral--I have the lightest shade and it's perfect for my very PPP skin. Secondly, this stuff LASTS. I can wear it all day and only have to touch it up before I go back out at night, usually with only a bit of powder. And at $24, it's a tad cheaper than al lot of other foundations in this price range. My only rant would have to be the bottle--not a pump, so it can be a bit difficult to get out the rights amount. Aside from this, a wonderful product!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2004 2:29:00 AM More reviews by nikubus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is awesome. The Pluto colour is perfect for someone fair who hates pink tones to ther foundation. I highly recommend this to those who like to vary the coverage of the foundation they wear, along with the look of it. It is one of the few true matte foundations I've come across, which seems strange, but most foundations now are satin or very radiant looking and not ideal for someone with oily skin. I get complimented when I wear this, not for my makeup but for my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2004 4:51:00 PM More reviews by shopaholicKay

So far this is the best foundation that I have tried. Its more moderate to full coverage than most foundations and because of this hides flaws really well. The packaging really sucks because sometimes its hard to get the stuff out of the bottle, but its not big deal. The foundation itself is really good considering it does not make me break out or oily and it lasts all day. What a great product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2004 3:44:00 PM More reviews by lindsey835

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Wonderful foundation- great color choices and easily blendable application. Formulations are oil-free and work well with all skin types, especially combination skin. Feels sheer on, but leaves a semi-matte finish. I also recommend the coordinating pressed powder.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2004 5:10:00 PM More reviews by Madelyn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this foundation in Jupitor, and it matches my skin really well. The coverage is medium and it blends nicely. Because of the shape of the bottle, I apply this foundation with a brush, then blend with a sponge. I think this foundation would work well for most skin types-- it does not make my face shiny or cause breakouts. I would repurchase this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2004 5:45:00 PM More reviews by imkt

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

WOW! I think this is it! I went to the local Cargo counter looking for foundation. Now, I've tried and use many foundations from Cover Girl to
Chanel. Many of them I have loved,though others not so much. This is perfect for my skin. It has a long lasting finish, but it looks completely natural over my Vichy sunscreen. THe SA was very friendly and picked out Earth for my skin. It is yellow based, but it did wonders for evening out the redness in my tanned skin. Highly recomended for those with combo, sensitive, breakout-prone skintypes.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2003 2:55:00 AM More reviews by lucky888lucky

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Other

I use neptune and love it. It's a little heavy (but covers flawlessly!) so i usually only use this on days I want full coverage. it covers so well, sometimes i just use it as a concealer. I would definitely recommend getting a sample of this from sephora or somewhere before buying.