Cargo Liquid Foundation

4.2

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Sorbitan Isostearate, Glycerin, Caprylyl Dimethicone, Ethoxyglucoside, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Aluminum/Magnesium Hydroxide Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Parfum (Fragrance), Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Linalool, Butylphenyl, Methylpropional, Coumarin, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonen, Hydroxyisohexyl-3 Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citronellol. May Contain ( /-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica (CI 770189) Iron Oxides (77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This was an okay foundation. It was better than drugstore foundations, but it did break me out like crazy because I am really acne prone. Too bad. The coverage was medium and can definetley go to full coverage.The packaging was also REALLY COOL, but Too bad it wasn't yellow enough!! Anybody know any good yellow based foundations, PLEASE let me know! Thanks

on 4/6/2005 12:04:00 AM

Great foundation!!! I almost got a panic attack at Sephora when I found out that my former HG (Vincent Longo's Healthy Fluid foundation) was reformulated. I wore it for nearly 2 years and loved it, but the new versions of the original formula don't really work on me. One is too glowy; the other too matte :-(. Anyway, I decided to give this a try instead and I have to say that this is a wonderful foundation. It's lighweight, never cakey and very similar in texture and finish to my former HG. It also comes in a vast array of colors and blends very well. The packaging is very innovative (comes in a squeezable pouch) and the price ($28) very reasonable given the quality and size. I highly recommend trying it! Edit: Unfortunately, this breaks me out like crazy. I quit using it after about 2 weeks.

have used this for a couple years in pluto, which is very nearly light/neutral enough. i rebuy because of the reasonably good coverage, color, texture, and the fact that it doesn't break out my extremely acnefied self. yes, the packaging is the crappest of the crap, but it looks as though they've reintroduced it in a squeeze pack, but renamed the colors. curious to see how that pans out...

on 2/5/2005 2:52:00 AM

I have this in Neptune, and it's a great foundation. I thought the color looked too pale and beigy in the bottle when the MA at Sephora put it on me, but it blends into my skin perfectly and hides all of my redness while still looking pretty natural. Wears pretty well on my combo skin.

on 11/30/2004 1:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I wanted to love this as I do love most of Cargo's stuff and love their packaging as well, but, alas, I did not ever find a way to make this work for me. I tried using my fingers, a foundation brush and a sponge, but could not get rid of the chalky too-matte look that I found it gave. I also think it make my blemishes and discolorations stand out more, if that's possible. Most of all, though, I really think this broke me out. I would notice after wearing it that my pores on my chin and nose were clogged and I would invariably have a large pimple somewhere on my face. Once I stopped using it I noticed improvement so I am guessing this was the culprit. I wish I could say I loved this, but I don't and will still be in search of my HG foundation.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Wow, this is a great liquid foundation. Enough coverage and NEPTUNE matches my skin exactly. It's oil-free, and I don't even use a lot of powder to set it. Gorgeous color, that clings to the skin nicely. Better finish than Studio Fix. I thought I was done with liquid foundation forever, but this brought me back. Lovely yellow-based color. Same price as Studio Fix: $24. Not oily at all. Looks like I have perfect skin. But one bad thing is the glass bottle. Would be so much better if it was in a tube. Definitely an HG!UPDATE: WOW, Cargo is the best thing out there! I still love this foundation. No breakouts, no irritation, perfect flawless coverage. It's miracle skin in a bottle. But I agree with everyone here that the packaging sucks. WRITE to them at info@cargocosmetics.com and tell them to put this great stuff in a squeezable tube!!! I did and if everyone else here do too, they will! Wonderful stuff!

on 11/12/2004 2:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I'm loving this foundation, and I've tried a few. The price isn't too bad. $24. It's a little difficult to get it out of the bottle though. You might want to try the egg-shaped application sponge, but I haven't tried it yet. It's oil-free and doesn't make me shiny. I have combo skin. I have this in Jupiter (the names are so cool) and it matches me really well. I'm a NC30. I'd definitely recommend this foundation to anyone.

on 11/9/2004 5:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is my favorite new foundation! First of all, the colors are very neutral--I have the lightest shade and it's perfect for my very PPP skin. Secondly, this stuff LASTS. I can wear it all day and only have to touch it up before I go back out at night, usually with only a bit of powder. And at $24, it's a tad cheaper than al lot of other foundations in this price range. My only rant would have to be the bottle--not a pump, so it can be a bit difficult to get out the rights amount. Aside from this, a wonderful product!

on 7/30/2004 2:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This stuff is awesome. The Pluto colour is perfect for someone fair who hates pink tones to ther foundation. I highly recommend this to those who like to vary the coverage of the foundation they wear, along with the look of it. It is one of the few true matte foundations I've come across, which seems strange, but most foundations now are satin or very radiant looking and not ideal for someone with oily skin. I get complimented when I wear this, not for my makeup but for my skin.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

So far this is the best foundation that I have tried. Its more moderate to full coverage than most foundations and because of this hides flaws really well. The packaging really sucks because sometimes its hard to get the stuff out of the bottle, but its not big deal. The foundation itself is really good considering it does not make me break out or oily and it lasts all day. What a great product.

Video Reviews & Tutorials