September 2, 2014 | 997 users online

Fragrances - Philosophy - Amazing Grace Eau De Parfum

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2009 12:54:00 AM More reviews by Dollykins

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I like it, but I don't love it. I tried it on in the store and loved it, and came back and bought it 2 weeks later and now it doesn't smell quite the same. Kind of overpowering.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2009 2:05:00 PM More reviews by Krispar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this beautiful scent!!! I will always keep this one around!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2009 5:58:00 PM More reviews by mec1223

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Not my HG, but one I will probably always keep in my arsenal. It's such a nice fragrance...very clean and "comforting". Not one of my "sexy" smells, though.

I especially like to put it on after I get out of the shower in the evening.

Would purchase again.

EDIT: Sadly, I've traded off all my Pure Grace items. The scent is no longer "comforting" to me...not sure why, though... (5/2010)

rated 2 of 5 on 7/19/2009 8:55:00 PM More reviews by gilbertva

To me this smells different from the original cologne--too much alcohol.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2009 10:40:00 AM More reviews by shelbylynnjones

I love this scent because it is clean and you will get a ton of compliments on how good you smell! I am not a fan of any fragrances that are really strong and didn't understand all the hype. I bought a set that had it included and I really enjoy it. I have taken a break from it for now, but will definitely use it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/6/2009 10:32:00 PM More reviews by rachellkimb

I honestly don't get the hype w/ this scent. Maybe it's just my body chemistry. On me it just smells musty.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2009 7:02:00 PM More reviews by Portesa1

This isn't my very favorite fragrance, but it is the one that gets the most consistently favorable response from men. I am amazed (ha ha!) at how men always tell me how good I smell whenever I wear it. Always. I combine the body lotion and the EDP and it lasts fairly well - 4 or 5 hours. It's a light, clean scent that - unlike most fragrances - doesn't trigger an allergic reaction or headache.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2009 6:17:00 PM More reviews by diana6

This is my new favorite "everyday" fragrance. I tried this on once at Sephora and I couldn't stop sniffing my wrist all day! Amazing Grace is the perfect combination of sweetness and clean freshness (like soap) with a touch of musk? And I normally hate musk, but here it just makes it a bit more grown-up and less sugary. It's almost hard to even call it a "perfume," it's so natural-seeming.
I've gotten several compliments from strangers (mostly men!) saying I smell wonderful, so that's a success. My only complaint is that it doesn't last very long compared to other perfumes.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2009 11:13:00 AM More reviews by Wileycoyote

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I didn't think this lived up to my expectations after reading all the rave reviews on it. I liked it but not as good as I thought.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2009 11:47:00 PM More reviews by ladee1959

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Amazing Grace Eau De Parfum is my signature scent. It is a very soft pretty perfume.
I get comments from both men and women "You smell so nice"
I love to wear this fragrance everyday.