October 31, 2014 | 1200 users online

Treatments - Healthy Hoof

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2009 10:54:00 PM More reviews by missriss2012

Great product! I was looking at the Seche Vite top coat and this was right underneath it at CVS. My nails and cuticles have always been soooo thin, brittle and dry. I started using this daily and over the past 3 months my nails and cuticles have gotten so much healthier. My nails are not dry, and they have gotten a lot stronger. I am now able to let them grow out a little bit without having to worry about them bending backwards (that is what happened before when I would grow out my nails).

At first I was skeptical but I'm a firm believer in this product now. It is cheap and comes in a 1 oz jar...and it is going to last me a verrrrry long time. When the time comes I will not hesitate to repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/22/2008 10:57:00 AM More reviews by ToxicBailey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I agree with the previous reviewer; I love this product! My nails are very weak and peel & flake a lot, and my cuticles are really dry too. Whenever my nails are looking gross, I massage a bit of this into them and instantly I can see a difference. It is creamy and has a pretty good texture and doesn't have an offensive smell either (a very very faint smell that doesn't linger). I've had a 1 oz jar since last year and there's still plenty left. Since it's so cheap, theres nothing to lose, so I'd definitely recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2006 2:35:00 PM More reviews by venezia

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Healthy Hoof Intensive Protein Treatment is a nice product used for moisturizing dry cuticles and nails. The fingernail is made up of the same material as the hoof of a horse, and this product was originally developed for that purpose, and then adapted for human use. My nails and cuticles have always been dry to the point of splitting, peeling, and bleeding, and nothing has helped as much as this product. Daily and overnight use has really improved my nails and cuticles, and I won't be without it, especially now that the cold/wet weather is coming in! Healthy Hoof is a cream which comes in a one-ounce plastic jar, has a slight medicinal smell which doesn't linger, and is very concentrated so a little goes a long way. I also find it "soaks" in completely, and isn't greasy. If your nails are polished, Healthy Hoof won't disturb the polish. I have found this product at CVS with the other nail products, in a white jar with red lettering and a brown horse on the front; since it's not heavily promoted, it's easy to overlook. Approximately $4.00 for a jar that will last a VERY long time! Very highly recommended!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No