November 27, 2014 | 1399 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Make Up For Ever - Sens Eyes

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2011 2:25:00 PM More reviews by Seattlemama

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This works better than almost anything else for taking off stubborn liquid liner and mascara. Doesn't require tons of rubbing and wiping. Took off one lippie because it has made my eyes sting a bit, because I feel like I have to use a lot, and because that blue dye is a bit obnoxious and chemically. Will repurchase because I haven't found anything I like better.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2011 1:22:00 PM More reviews by fofocool

HG.... it does what it must do... with this one removing your makeup(waterproof or not) is so easy!!!! Go get it... you won't regret it..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2011 3:04:00 PM More reviews by insanity89

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Awesome makeup remover. Works like a charm. Even removes waterproof makeup instantly. my new HG eye makeup remover

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2011 5:14:00 PM More reviews by jehsatie

This is the first review I write here, and I'm glad to say it's a rave review. I've tried many makeup removers, cheap and expensive (La Roche's Toleriane, Nivea's, Matis, baby shampoo) and they all either stung my eyes to death or didn't perform a good job on the removing side. This one is great. My eyes are intact, but the makeup is all gone. I'm happy to pay 20 dollars for it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2011 7:09:00 PM More reviews by wrevhn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

love. best eye remover ever. love the color! safe on eyes, not oily.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2011 4:54:00 PM More reviews by valentinekisses

This eye and lip makeup remover is really wonderful. What I love most about it is how little product I need to use to remove my eye makeup, even stubborn waterproof and long-wear eye makeup. It even removes my Maybelline Superstay 24 Hour Lipcolor without any issues.

Another great bonus is the way your skin feels after you use this; it feels clean and refreshed. Too often I buy eye makeup removers that say "oil-free" and after I use them my lids feel greasy, dry or like a film is left over. Not the case with this eye and lip makeup remover.

I have used this all-over to remove all my makeup, which worked wondefully, but at the higher price tag (for a makeup remover) I'll stick to using it just for eyes and lips.

Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2011 11:36:00 PM More reviews by beachxobunnii

This stuff works miracles. if it can get diorshow blackout off in a matter of seconds, it can do anything. I love that is comes in a sanitary pump also. And one of the few that does not irritate my eyes after i use it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2011 6:15:00 PM More reviews by shazzar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This works so well. It's very lightweight, gentle, effective (but not quite as effective as an oil based remover) and leaves no resdiue at all. But the price! I've been using it for a week and the bottle is 1/4 gone. Would repurchase if it were half the price or had more product. Otherwise, it's great, highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2011 5:49:00 AM More reviews by dodobat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I can't believe I have not tried this before! Until recently, I was using L'oreal gentle eye m/u remover. While that was cheap, I went through several bottles of those very quickly as I find that I needed to soak up my cotton pad with a fair bit of the remover in order to remover my eye makeup effortlessly.

I have been very into MUFE lately and when the SA recommended this to me I thought why not ? In my country, the price for MUFE products are quite jacked up so I paid about 29usd for it (after conversion) as opposed to 23usd at Sephora. Also, I have very very sensitive eyes and they are so sensitive to the point that even extra virgin olive oil stings my eyes so badly.

Since my eyes are so sensitive, I was abit worried but to my surprise this product was very gentle on my eyes. But I do admit that if it seeps into my eyes, it does 'sting' a little but having said that its nothing serious because it goes away after about 1-2 minutes. I also find that this product is very economical because I only had to use a small dollop for each eye.

Unlike the instructions, I do not pump the product onto the cotton pad first. I pump a small dollop of the product onto my finger tips and massaged my eye area. This method effectively melts down waterproof mascara, cream eyeshadow, cream liner etc. I then take a dry/damp cotton pad and wipe it away and voila my eyes were left clean and not a trace of makeup left! I think using this method will save you lots of product. I tried using this to remove MUFE's Aqua cream (which is waterproof) and it worked like a charm! I also really like the design of the bottle. It comes in a nice no frills pump bottle and the product itself is a blue colored gel. I will continue to use this and will most definitely repurchase when I run out. :) Another excellent product by MUFE!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2011 10:40:00 PM More reviews by clarklovesyou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is an amazing product for removing waterproof (or any) makeup. It's gentle, non-irritating, and astoundingly effective. I much prefer this to greasy, liquid eye makeup removers.