Make Up For Ever Sens Eyes

Aqua (Water), Isododecane, Methylpropanediol, Acrylates Copolymer, Ageratum Conyzoides (Ageratum Conyzoides Leaf Extract), Butylene Glycol, Butylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Ethylparaben, Glycerin, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton Seed Extract), Isobutylparaben, Mel Extract (Honey Extract), Sodium Methylparaben, Methylparaben, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sorbic Acid, Tromethamine, CI 42090 (Blue 1).

on 10/20/2011 1:46:00 PM

Is it just me or does this makeup remover sting? I wanted a strong eye makeup remover for waterproof mascara, and was recommended this one by a MUA at Sephora. When I saw it was for sensitive eyes I immediately got it. But surprise surprise, it stung my eyes! Sure it did a great job at removing the mascara (and everything else), but I will be returning this purely because of the sting.

on 10/19/2011 10:30:00 PM

LOve....This stuff. I needed something that would not sting my eye and remove my wp makeup and this did the job It dose not sting my eyes like so many others that I used and it removes my makeup soooo easy. I am so glad I found this suff it is awesome.

on 10/18/2011 3:28:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

It's okay as far as makeup removers go, and I like that it's not greasy feeling, but I think the "waterproof sensitive eye cleanser" claim is a bit misleading since it actually makes my eyes sting quite a bit. Honestly, I find plain joboba oil works as well without stinging, and it is far cheaper than this. Sure, it's oil, but it doesn't make me break out, and I generally wash my face afterwards anyway.

on 9/25/2011 11:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

First off, I love the packaging, very hygienic, and the consistency, which is kind of like a gel-cream. I also love that it doesnt leave a greasy film and your eye area feels soft after use. What I cannot stand is the fact that my eyes burn so badly and I cant see because of a cloudy film for a few minutes, even though I always take off makeup first, THEN wash my face to take care of any residue. So sad! If it weren't for the burning and cloudy eyes, I would love this...but it's just too much, dont know if I can even finish the 2/3 bottle I have left.

on 8/19/2011 2:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This works better than almost anything else for taking off stubborn liquid liner and mascara. Doesn't require tons of rubbing and wiping. Took off one lippie because it has made my eyes sting a bit, because I feel like I have to use a lot, and because that blue dye is a bit obnoxious and chemically. Will repurchase because I haven't found anything I like better.

on 8/7/2011 1:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

HG.... it does what it must do... with this one removing your makeup(waterproof or not) is so easy!!!! Go get it... you won't regret it..

on 7/19/2011 3:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Awesome makeup remover. Works like a charm. Even removes waterproof makeup instantly. my new HG eye makeup remover

on 7/11/2011 5:14:00 PM

This is the first review I write here, and I'm glad to say it's a rave review. I've tried many makeup removers, cheap and expensive (La Roche's Toleriane, Nivea's, Matis, baby shampoo) and they all either stung my eyes to death or didn't perform a good job on the removing side. This one is great. My eyes are intact, but the makeup is all gone. I'm happy to pay 20 dollars for it.

on 6/29/2011 7:09:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

love. best eye remover ever. love the color! safe on eyes, not oily.

This eye and lip makeup remover is really wonderful. What I love most about it is how little product I need to use to remove my eye makeup, even stubborn waterproof and long-wear eye makeup. It even removes my Maybelline Superstay 24 Hour Lipcolor without any issues.

Another great bonus is the way your skin feels after you use this; it feels clean and refreshed. Too often I buy eye makeup removers that say "oil-free" and after I use them my lids feel greasy, dry or like a film is left over. Not the case with this eye and lip makeup remover.

I have used this all-over to remove all my makeup, which worked wondefully, but at the higher price tag (for a makeup remover) I'll stick to using it just for eyes and lips.

Highly recommend!