Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Gloss (all)

3.8

on 6/8/2011 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have several of these and I must say that this lipgloss is my go to especially when my lips are chapped and peeling. Normally chapped peeling lips look terrible with gloss but this gloss is my lifesaver! It completely moisturizes my lips and makes them absolutely luscious. Some of the glosses have more color payoff than others,but I love them all! Truly better that lip balm at least for my lips. Whenever I go into a VS, I ALWAYS end up picking one or two. Some tubes (with the diagonal gold striping) are less thick and have an SPF 15, so if you are hanging out by the pool they are a total must have.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Attention all gloss addicts! What girl doesn't love lip gloss? Who doesn't have at least 15 tubes laying around in your purse and makeup drawers? This is a must have! Many of the colors smell and taste delectable...so much so that my fiance doesn't mind me getting gloss on his lips and you know how guys hate that! It's thick and gooey so stay away if you don't like goo but it's got great staying power as far as a gloss is concerned. I'm constantly getting compliments on how great my lips look because this gloss is nice and thick and shiny and the subtle colors are very flattering. I have different shades for all my makeup looks! At $7 a pop, they're not too pricey and you can usually get 3 for 2. A much better bargain than the fan fave, Lancome Juicy Tubes! They last a long time and the slant tip provides great application. Makes my subtle makeup looks pulled together and "finished". Always have one in my pocket at work. A must have!

on 5/29/2011 3:31:00 PM

I love these lipglosses. They have an amazing variety of flavours and colours that are irresistable. They are slightly sticky so your hair in the wind can get a bit stuck but they colour of the glosses on your lips are worth it. The prices are a bit high for a single lipgloss ($7) but they last for a long time. I love the tubes as the lovely sparkly colours shine through! Definetely purchasing more in the future (:

on 5/29/2011 1:21:00 AM

So good, last for a amazing long time!

on 5/18/2011 4:52:00 AM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I have 3 to 4 of these and I do like them all. The pigmentation is not great (hence 1 lippe off), but the gloss stays long on my lips and the smell is yummy. I don't find them too sticky, but they do feel kinda thick, keeps my lips soft too.

on 5/18/2011 4:31:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

i got 5 of them because they were on sale

i dont really like them it looks like a big smudge on my lipes not neat at all

im still looking for that perfect lipgloss that would just give me the perfect finish without looking cheap or smudgy !

on 5/4/2011 4:38:00 PM

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this lipgloss. Lots of yummy flavors. Perfect texture and lots of different colors. Not too sticky, not too watery.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

My overall favorite lip gloss. I don't usually wear lipgloss since I find it too sticky, so I rather use lipstick. Nevertheless, this one is almost permanently in my purse for more than 6 months. I got mine in Passion Fruit and I really like the way it looks, on my bare lips or over lipstick. I bought mine in BsAs Duty Free Shop so I found it tremendously cheap.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I love Victorias Secret. It's one of my favorite stores, but they really need to do better with their glosses. Most of them are somewhat sticky and tend to have excessive shimmer. I really like "Strawberry Fizz", but the glitter in it is out of control. Whenever I reapply it, I have to take a wet nap and wipe it off then apply again so that I will not have the glitter residue remaining. I don't even wear it all day because of the heavy glitter throughout. I do like, "Cocoa-licious" and "I Want Candy". There is no glitter in IWC, it's very pretty pinkish-sheer and smells yummy. The Cocoa one is great too. There are a few flecks of gold but for the most part, the shade is nice and compliments my skin tone. It's also very smooth on the lips and not at all drying or rough. I think they are a bit overpriced as well, which is why whenever I get one, it's because I have a free coupon for it with any purchase. Most of them smell just like the name of the flavor, while some tohers can be a tad nauseating.

on 5/2/2011 2:47:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I've been dying to get my hands on some VS cosmetics for a long time. We dont have a VS store here in Australia, so when I was in Singapore, despite the price being very steep, I didn't hold back on getting a whole bunch of whatever cosmetics they had available there.
I believe I brought 3 of these Beauty Rush glosses, I cant remember the name, but these some how to me, feels like a cheaper form of the Lancome Juicy Tubes/or Lips.
I love how glossy it is and the scent is lovely. After buying this in 3 different shades, I realize it's pointless, it's like buying 3 of relatively the same thing. It really doesn't matter what shade you buy, the colour is soo sheer, it will never show up on your lips. To me the colour's are just a novelty thing, for losers like me to pay and collect.

Recommended for Medium Skin