Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Gloss (all)

3.8

on 7/13/2011 9:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Very, VERY sticky and shimmery. It doesn't really moisturize, and it smells really fake to me. I have ONE, and that's one too many. Never again. Too expensive!!!

on 7/1/2011 4:07:00 AM

I shall say this lipgloss does last a long time and Omg the flavor is delicious.. I had the vanilla? Or idk I forgot but worked really well made my lips look nice even tho I'm not too much of a lipgloss Typa girl I was happy happy with this :) :)

on 6/8/2011 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have several of these and I must say that this lipgloss is my go to especially when my lips are chapped and peeling. Normally chapped peeling lips look terrible with gloss but this gloss is my lifesaver! It completely moisturizes my lips and makes them absolutely luscious. Some of the glosses have more color payoff than others,but I love them all! Truly better that lip balm at least for my lips. Whenever I go into a VS, I ALWAYS end up picking one or two. Some tubes (with the diagonal gold striping) are less thick and have an SPF 15, so if you are hanging out by the pool they are a total must have.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Attention all gloss addicts! What girl doesn't love lip gloss? Who doesn't have at least 15 tubes laying around in your purse and makeup drawers? This is a must have! Many of the colors smell and taste delectable...so much so that my fiance doesn't mind me getting gloss on his lips and you know how guys hate that! It's thick and gooey so stay away if you don't like goo but it's got great staying power as far as a gloss is concerned. I'm constantly getting compliments on how great my lips look because this gloss is nice and thick and shiny and the subtle colors are very flattering. I have different shades for all my makeup looks! At $7 a pop, they're not too pricey and you can usually get 3 for 2. A much better bargain than the fan fave, Lancome Juicy Tubes! They last a long time and the slant tip provides great application. Makes my subtle makeup looks pulled together and "finished". Always have one in my pocket at work. A must have!

on 5/29/2011 3:31:00 PM

I love these lipglosses. They have an amazing variety of flavours and colours that are irresistable. They are slightly sticky so your hair in the wind can get a bit stuck but they colour of the glosses on your lips are worth it. The prices are a bit high for a single lipgloss ($7) but they last for a long time. I love the tubes as the lovely sparkly colours shine through! Definetely purchasing more in the future (:

on 5/29/2011 1:21:00 AM

So good, last for a amazing long time!

on 5/18/2011 4:52:00 AM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I have 3 to 4 of these and I do like them all. The pigmentation is not great (hence 1 lippe off), but the gloss stays long on my lips and the smell is yummy. I don't find them too sticky, but they do feel kinda thick, keeps my lips soft too.

on 5/18/2011 4:31:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

i got 5 of them because they were on sale

i dont really like them it looks like a big smudge on my lipes not neat at all

im still looking for that perfect lipgloss that would just give me the perfect finish without looking cheap or smudgy !

on 5/4/2011 4:38:00 PM

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this lipgloss. Lots of yummy flavors. Perfect texture and lots of different colors. Not too sticky, not too watery.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

My overall favorite lip gloss. I don't usually wear lipgloss since I find it too sticky, so I rather use lipstick. Nevertheless, this one is almost permanently in my purse for more than 6 months. I got mine in Passion Fruit and I really like the way it looks, on my bare lips or over lipstick. I bought mine in BsAs Duty Free Shop so I found it tremendously cheap.

Recommended for Medium Skin