September 19, 2014 | 1655 users online

Lip Gloss - Victoria's Secret - Beauty Rush Gloss (all)

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2011 3:31:00 PM More reviews by CeceBe

I love these lipglosses. They have an amazing variety of flavours and colours that are irresistable. They are slightly sticky so your hair in the wind can get a bit stuck but they colour of the glosses on your lips are worth it. The prices are a bit high for a single lipgloss ($7) but they last for a long time. I love the tubes as the lovely sparkly colours shine through! Definetely purchasing more in the future (:

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2011 1:21:00 AM More reviews by sophiera

So good, last for a amazing long time!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2011 4:52:00 AM More reviews by Hamstershell

I have 3 to 4 of these and I do like them all. The pigmentation is not great (hence 1 lippe off), but the gloss stays long on my lips and the smell is yummy. I don't find them too sticky, but they do feel kinda thick, keeps my lips soft too.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/18/2011 4:31:00 AM More reviews by Ranoon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i got 5 of them because they were on sale

i dont really like them it looks like a big smudge on my lipes not neat at all

im still looking for that perfect lipgloss that would just give me the perfect finish without looking cheap or smudgy !

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2011 4:38:00 PM More reviews by Hanouna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this lipgloss. Lots of yummy flavors. Perfect texture and lots of different colors. Not too sticky, not too watery.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2011 4:28:00 PM More reviews by jaguayanflawer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My overall favorite lip gloss. I don't usually wear lipgloss since I find it too sticky, so I rather use lipstick. Nevertheless, this one is almost permanently in my purse for more than 6 months. I got mine in Passion Fruit and I really like the way it looks, on my bare lips or over lipstick. I bought mine in BsAs Duty Free Shop so I found it tremendously cheap.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/3/2011 3:57:00 PM More reviews by felissajohnson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love Victorias Secret. It's one of my favorite stores, but they really need to do better with their glosses. Most of them are somewhat sticky and tend to have excessive shimmer. I really like "Strawberry Fizz", but the glitter in it is out of control. Whenever I reapply it, I have to take a wet nap and wipe it off then apply again so that I will not have the glitter residue remaining. I don't even wear it all day because of the heavy glitter throughout. I do like, "Cocoa-licious" and "I Want Candy". There is no glitter in IWC, it's very pretty pinkish-sheer and smells yummy. The Cocoa one is great too. There are a few flecks of gold but for the most part, the shade is nice and compliments my skin tone. It's also very smooth on the lips and not at all drying or rough. I think they are a bit overpriced as well, which is why whenever I get one, it's because I have a free coupon for it with any purchase. Most of them smell just like the name of the flavor, while some tohers can be a tad nauseating.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2011 2:47:00 AM More reviews by kathrynb23

I've been dying to get my hands on some VS cosmetics for a long time. We dont have a VS store here in Australia, so when I was in Singapore, despite the price being very steep, I didn't hold back on getting a whole bunch of whatever cosmetics they had available there.
I believe I brought 3 of these Beauty Rush glosses, I cant remember the name, but these some how to me, feels like a cheaper form of the Lancome Juicy Tubes/or Lips.
I love how glossy it is and the scent is lovely. After buying this in 3 different shades, I realize it's pointless, it's like buying 3 of relatively the same thing. It really doesn't matter what shade you buy, the colour is soo sheer, it will never show up on your lips. To me the colour's are just a novelty thing, for losers like me to pay and collect.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/1/2011 3:46:00 AM More reviews by Freckleduck

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This lipgloss lasts on your lips a decent amount of time and is pretty sticky. The color in the tube is not the color in goes on your lips. I would not repurchase because there are tons of lipglosses that are more pigmented and are less sticky. Also the scent of the one I have fruit punch and that is probably why I would not buy it again. I do not care for the scent. It fades as you wear it but everytime I put it on I have to smell the fruit punch again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2011 3:27:00 AM More reviews by holychristy

I have a bunch of these glosses from semi-annual sales. I actually like that they are pretty sticky, so they last a long time on the lips and feel moisturizing. I supposed the only con is that they are not very pigmented. Even if you pick a gloss in a bright color, it will probably be sheer on the lips. But you could always layer lipstick under your gloss anyway!