Bath and Body Works Sensual Amber EDT [DISCONTINUED]

Bath and Body Works Sensual Amber EDT [DISCONTINUED]

4.4

on 11/4/2009 5:03:00 PM

I really like this perfume, but for some reason i dont reach for it everyday because it just does not fit my idea of an "everyday" perfume. I would think this perfume is better suited for a date night or something. Anyway i really like it. It does smell alot like vanilla so if you dont enjoy vanilla you might want to stay away. I find it to be sweet and warm.

on 10/27/2009 4:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Sexy, warm and slightly basic. I am glad I picked this up. It is a perfect scent for fall/winter and on me it feels warm and seductive. I adore these kind of scents and I would probably buy this one again.

on 10/26/2009 8:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

Love this scent. Since the body lotions are too overpowering when you first apply them, I find this is a good way to have the scent faint, but not too strong.

on 9/11/2009 7:11:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I absolutely love this scent. I suggest that you purchase the eau de toilette vs. the perfume because it is a strong scent and the perfume version may be overpowering. This is my favorite autumn fragrance & I absolutely recommend it! Also, its pretty inexpensive.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a very sexy fall/winter scent which I have gotten many compliments on. Probably too overpowering to wear during any warm weather, a little goes a long way.

on 7/24/2009 2:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I absolutely adore this fragrance! I've always been drawn to richer scents, this was love at first smell. I tried it on before I bought it, and the entire day I got compliments. Usually I wear Deep Red, Armani Code, In 2 U, or Angel, and I've never gotten as much attention with any of those as I did with Sensual Amber. I have the lotion for it, and when you combine the lotion and EDT, the scent lasts all day. It's not a bad price compared to most other fragrances out there, though it is an EDT not an EDP. I'd still buy again in a heartbeat.

on 7/24/2009 10:01:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

OK, this is one of my first reviews, I am the loser lurker that is totally addicted to MUA but never posts anything. I just love to research. Well, let me tell you I have been on a never ending search for my HG perfume. We are talking over 5 years. I got this a couple days ago and I love it. The lasting power is great, it smells expensive and is really cheap if you can find a good sale! It just melts on my skin. The last test is getting compliments! None yet, hopefully soon. If not, I love it enough to wear for myself! Nice inexpensive little treat! BTW, I also got the body butter and shower gel and both are great with the EDT! I will update if I change my mind. Hopefully not! :o)

on 7/15/2009 7:46:00 PM

As Bath and Body Works fragrances go, it's a vast improvement over the fruit scents such as Sun Ripened Raspberry and Cucumber Melon! However, it smells very cheaply made in my opinion.
B&BW lists the notes as Lotus, Amber, Succulent Plum, Creamy Sandalwood, but all I get is sugar coated burnt plastic from application to drydown. It smells like Warm Vanilla Sugar on steroids! Where's the amber???
I'm certainly no fan of Bath and Body Works fragrances, but having just sniffed (AND purchased) nearly the entire Velvet Tuberose line and finding it quite balanced and lovely, I actually had positive expectations. Guess you can't win them all.

on 7/12/2009 10:04:00 PM

Sensual Amber is definitely my fragrance of choice, my favorite. The scent is perfect for autumn and winter, and even the early spring where it's not quite warm yet...I just love the spiciness and the notes of sandalwood! I couldn't be happier that my friends associate this scent with me, on account of me wearing it all the time =] Truly a great find.

on 7/12/2009 2:28:00 PM

Awesome scent!!!! fits me really nice too, people around me like the smell and it lasts for most of the day. One spray and its enough. I think it's probably my favorite scent for bath and body works. I'm planning on buying the lotion and the mist too.

Popular Fragrances