Biore Warming Anti-Blackhead Cream Cleanser

3.1

Zeolite, PEG-8, Butylene Glycol, Ethoxydiglycol, Cellulose, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Salicylic Acid, Polyethylene, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Ceteth-20 Phosphate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Dicetyl Phosphate, Parfum, BHT, CI 42090.

on 8/11/2009 3:38:00 AM

All this thing does is heat up for a few seconds when rubbed. I tried this for over 6 months everyday and my blackhead is still there. My friend told me to buy this and we both agree it's useless, no results at all. Most of the Biore products I tried promise too much and deliver too little.

It does smell very nice and the packaging is beautiful.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

wonderful

on 6/9/2009 10:46:00 AM

Kinda gooey and only does a decent job. Personally I think simple baking soda with water is the best exfoliation you can get.

on 5/16/2009 9:10:00 PM

I liked the warming effect of this product but it did absolutely nothing for my blackheads.
If you have problems for with blackheads, I would use the Biore ultra deep pore strips instead.

on 5/5/2009 11:02:00 PM

At first I just thought this was a regular cleanser/scrub, but then I put it on my face and it was hot! Then I realized why it was called a "warming" cleanser; I was so shocked because I never used a warming cleanser before. Alone, I don't think this product does anything for blackheads, but if you just get out of the shower and then squeeze out your blackheads, they come right out. This cleanser just opens your pores and makes it soo easy for the blackheads to come out. I know a lot of people, such as my mother and friend, don't like to put in the extra effort, but I really don't mind. My nose is usually covered in blackheads, but after I used this cleanser and gave it a squeeze, at least 90% of my blackheads were gone. It was amazing! This product works so well for me, I'd repurchase again and again!

on 2/11/2009 2:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

My fiance loves Biore, and this is one of his favorite cleansers. I've tried it numerous times, but it just doesn't do anything for me. The cleanser itself is very thick, almost like a serum, with a very fine grit that helps exfoliate. The "warming" sensation isn't that great - it only lasts all of two or three seconds. My skin feels a little smoother after using this, but it's done nothing to help clear up my breakouts or calm my skin. I'm starting to think Neutrogena is the only line that will keep my skin clear.

on 11/30/2008 10:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I really liked the warming feeling when I put it on my skin, and it smells great, too. But it had done nothing for my blackheads D:

on 11/24/2008 10:37:00 PM

Okay, admittedly, I dont know if this really does much to fight blackheads. But I love this cleanser. I find it does help to keep acne away, doesnt over-dry the skin, and best of all, really does a nice job on my complexion. I also enjoy the warming sensation, though it is really too brief to feel like it really does much. This is the best thing I've tried lately, including a number of Neutrogena cleansers and Proactive cleanser. What does help with blackheads, in my experience, has been using the Proactive system at night and a good cleanser like this one in combination with a salicylic acid acne treatment in the mornings. But Im now using this in place of the Proactive cleanser at night as well.

on 9/23/2008 12:14:00 PM

The effect is meh... Will not buy again.

on 9/23/2008 9:55:00 AM

SKIN: Medium, combination.

The warming part is nice, I liked the packaging. After the wash, you can feel the 2% salicylic acid, and makes your face feel cleaner, tighter afterwards.

My only concerns are: the strong perfume cucumber melon scent, and drying out my skin. The formula does not get foamy, and cannot be used everyday.

I'm going to have to return this product for a more simple, basic everyday cleanser use.