October 21, 2014 | 1594 users online

Lipstick - New York Color - Ultra Last Lip Wear -- 405B Blue Rose

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2009 3:36:00 PM More reviews by typicalprototype

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

so great i love loud lip colors if i am only gonna wear mascara its bright megenta its just great and dirt dirt cheap

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2009 12:39:00 AM More reviews by MISHA5150

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Picked this up last night when my local Longs Drugs/CVS FINALLY had it in stock and it was 25% off!!! I had been checking to see if they had it in stock for the past 4 months!! LOL Well, I tried it on when I got home and it is soooo vibrant and pretty!! I am NC45 and it comes off a pretty fushia with blue undertones. I missed out on the HK Big Bow l/s from MAC so I guess this is a good dupe for it. This is a good l/s to wear to the club or out on a hot date with a simple cat eye. If you happen to find this in stock, grab it quick!! It's a nice, cheap l/s to have in anyones collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2009 9:24:00 PM More reviews by gulimba

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is a beautyful color,is almost like MAC HK big bow.If you want o try Hello Kitty Big Bow and dont have the money,try this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2009 8:08:00 AM More reviews by lauraeve

I bought this to wear to a Neon themed night out and I loved it! The colour is so vibrant and it stayed put for ages. Really cheap too :D

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2008 3:11:00 PM More reviews by YCR

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really love the way this lipstick looks, it's very bright, it looks very fun and chic, summery or perfect for spring. If you're someone who's afraid of make-up or attention I do not recommend this lipcolor at all because believe me, PEOPLE WILL NOTICE YOU... The only bad thing I have to say is that I don't like the packaging because I don't like those lipsticks that show over the cap because if it falls into your purse you know whats going to happen to both, your purse and your lipstick. Overall I love the color.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2008 5:59:00 PM More reviews by murphysmomkk

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I saw the review below mine and the accompanying pic and thought "must get this lipstick" ... the picture is stunning, the color so pretty. I picked up a tube, and I have to say, this is indeed a very pretty color. The "blue" in it gives it an unusually vibrant hue. It is not too drying and lasts fairly long (all this taking into account the 1.99 price tag). You really can't go wrong. The packaging is horrible, but again, for less than 2.00 you really can't complain. I am happy with this purchase and if you like a beautiful POP of color, you must try this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2008 3:34:00 PM More reviews by lizsybarite

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

If you like fuchsias, and ogle the higher end ones (MAC's Isabella Blow, Dior etc.) but don't know if they'll work on you, give this one a chance. The color is utterly breathtaking:

Packaging isn't great and it may be drying on some, but this lipstick is an incredible bargain. continued >>

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2007 10:48:00 PM More reviews by mightymittens

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am an nc25-30, yellow undertones, and my lips are slightly dryish but only in the winter. I find this not to be really drying even though it's an ultra last lipstick. I fell in love with the colour but I don't think it looks good on me. Maybe because I don't wear a lot of makeup and it's a bright colour. Didn't let the colour affect my rating for it 'cause it wouldn't make much sense. I do like to mix this with other lipsticks though.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2007 5:07:00 PM More reviews by pink_kitty

I have bought this same color in the past from Dior or Borghesa for a lot more $$$. This is only $1.99, and it is a very rich pigmented dramatic deep fusia, with a blue flash. It screams luxury to me. Has a nice dry-down but not too dry. Has a very barely there pleasant fragrance, not that overwhelming rose-y fragrance you get with the higher end brands.

I will def. buy again. Slight bummer is the cap falls off randomly, worth if for this color, quality and price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2007 2:23:00 AM More reviews by Shadow_Witch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Dior and Lise Watier have historically always carried a fuschia with blue sheen lipstick. Unfortunately, lately I had been having no luck in finding one. Although I used to wear this shade a lot when I was younger, now I save it for fall and winter when I want to wear a deeper shade of lipstick but I am not in the mood for red. This is the shade I have been craving. It is a deep, deep, fuschia with a blue sheen. Absolutely dramatic and gorgeous! It applies evenly and it stays put. I don't mind the cheap packaging because I payed less than $2 CAN for it. Cheap thrill!