December 19, 2014 | 1809 users online

Deodorants - Crystal - Crystal Body Deodorant Stick

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2012 10:23:00 PM More reviews by Nuni2011

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This keeps away smell without parbens and dyes, perfect!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2011 2:53:00 PM More reviews by zoogirl17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This stuff is great! I sweat horribly and all the time, and this deodorant kills the bacteria. I have tried loads of different kinds of deodorants mens, Rx, natural, chemical laden and this is the only thing that works. I also workout everyday and I sweat like a pig in the middle of July and this keeps the odor at bay. I highly reccomend this deodorant!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2011 7:17:00 AM More reviews by Wildeo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I work out a lot, and I've been curious about crystal deodorants. It's been a week so far, and this is what I've learned:

1) Clean your under arms very carefully to get rid of any old bacteria.

2) Straight out of the shower, I swipe the stick at least 50 times under each armpit. Sometimes I wet the stick and go over each armpit again, just to be sure.

3) I got the travel size, and I recommend you do, if this is your first time trying a crystal deodorant.
It's cheap and lasts a long time anyway.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2011 5:16:00 PM More reviews by Nancygia

This deodorant is high maintenance, even for me. First, you cannot leave it on marble or granite. I have a granite countertop in my bathroom. Second, it is completely unscented. I was prepared for that, but I can't say I necessarily love the smell of my armpits when I use this. Having to wet it is annoying, and if I miss a spot, it catches on my skin--ouch! It also burns on freshly-shaven armpits--a problem if you're like me and shave yours every day.

I was looking for a change because my current deodorant is good but dries out my armpits something fierce. I unfortunately haven't found it in this one. I will definitely chuck it as soon as I find an alternative.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2011 2:25:00 PM More reviews by GetLowxX

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been using this deodorant for the past year because I had grown tired of deodorants from Secret, Dove, Degree, etc. I don't really have a problem with sweating or smelling, but sometimes I would get the whiff that dedorant gives off when I would lift my arms. You know that smell where everyone knows what scent of dedorant you're wearing, whether it be "powder fresh" or "fresh shower". For that reason, I had to give up regular dedorant and try this, based off all the reviews on here. At first, I was a bit skeptical, considering that I read how one reviewer uses 80 strokes per armpit to stay dry and scent free all day. Well I tried and it and WOW, it works. Seriously folks, 80 strokes really isn't that much with this stuff, since you have to apply it to wet underarms. It takes less than a minute to apply and it will keep you dry ALL DAY and ALL NIGHT! When I first started using this, I was splashing my armpits with water straight out of the shower and then using this, but I found it much easier to actually just wet the stick and apply it that way. That seems to work best for me. Be careful if you've just shaved your underarms, because it can sting a bit once you apply it but it goes away quickly. I don't have any irritation with this like I have had with some deodorants. The packaging isn't the best, as I've had a couple of containers that have cracked when I've dropped it on the floor and sometimes the stick will just fall out of the container, but no big deal. I can overlook that for the fact that I know I will not stain my dark clothing and the fact that my armpits smell like nothing at all. I have also tried their scented roll on version and the original stick is my absolute favorite. In fact, I just stocked up on another bottle today. I usually go through 1 every 3 months. A definite repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2011 8:21:00 AM More reviews by linthalaa

No odor, no white marks and so much healthier than antiperspire. It's great!!

You can buy it in www.iherb.com and have one $5 discount for your first order if you use the code LOP784 at checkout.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2011 6:36:00 PM More reviews by moonshadow1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Finally! Since high school I have avoided anti-perspirants (as nice as the Dove ones smell), but it is so difficult to find deodorants without anti-perspirants for women. I really wanted to like Tom's, but it gives me a rash under my arms, no matter which formula I use. I used the Crystal roll-on, Jason, and other natural deodorants, but none of them seemed to do more than if I just didn't wear anything at all. Finally I discovered the Crystal. It is the same brand as the roll-on I had tried, but much more effective. This is the formula that comes in a twist-up tube but it is a rock that you have to wet before application. I was just recovering from another bout of Tom's, and my armpits healed within a few days and there is literally no odor, even when I've been sweating. It just really works! It is also supposed to last a year, and judging by the size of the stick, I bet it will!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2011 9:18:00 PM More reviews by morgwild

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used it consistently for two months and it worked without leaving those annoying little white marks. Since it also wasn't causing cancer like most other deodorants, I was rather pleased. But it took too much effort to make it wet when I just wanted to throw some on before I left the house (I know, I'm lazy). So, I stopped using it and moved on to the same brand roll on. Which I love!

Admittedly, I don't really mind being smelly during and post work-out, so I don't even put on deodorant during those times...so can't speak to it effectiveness during heavy sweating.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2011 3:21:00 PM More reviews by jubeywho

My HG! after trying so many brands, this works the best for me!!! i have already recommended this stuff to my family. I sweat all the time and no deodorant really works very well for me, especially 'natural' types. I've tried 3 aluminum free deodorants from 5-20 dollars each, and this works by far the best, and its the cheapest with the least ingredients. I have found that it works best after you shower since your skin is already moist. I am so ecstatic that i found this stuff!!! TRY IT. I bought it for 4 dollars at swansonvitamins.com

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2011 9:17:00 PM More reviews by joyousjoy88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this deoderant! No white marks, safe and no odour! I only apply once and it lasts throughout the day. Way longer than traditional deoderants. I have been using crystal form deoderants since I started using deoderant and I will never use gel/powder kinds ever. I did use them for a short period and hated them. They weren't as long lasting or as convenient as this one. For me, this lasts well over a year. You wet this, apply and it quickly dries. Don't have to wait a while like gel deoderants or have to worry about white marks or reapplying. It also isn't too drying either. Though be careful not to drop this as it can crack and break. That was my only motivation to buy a new one, because it shattered when I dropped it on the titled floor. My only other gripe is that this doesn't control perspiration. This was $8 CAD at Shoppers Drugmart. Will repurchase. **For thoes concerned, this is rated low (0) on EWG's cosmetic database in terms of health concern.