August 1, 2014 | 1773 users online

Cleansers - Olay - Foaming Face Wash

rated 2 of 5 on 8/8/2007 7:38:00 PM More reviews by ksbkd00

Initially I liked it but later I realized less than ordinary. This is almost like soap in liquid form. Cleans well and removes makeup but Leave a film on skin. Soap is not good for skin. It left residue on skin and some dry patches. I will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2007 8:21:00 PM More reviews by magggs

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have read some good reviews and some bad reviews on this cleanser. I just bought it and have used it a couple times now and I already see an improvement in my blemishes and complexion. I love this cleanser! It is so cheap too, compared to what i have used in the past (DDF Blemish foaming cleanser, Origins mint wash, Murad salicylic acid cleanser, etc). This one is great, simple, soap and oil and fragrance free, and non irritating. It also did a good job of removing makeup, though there was still a tiny trace of mascara left.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/19/2007 3:24:00 PM More reviews by Clare_au

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Well, it does what it says on the box: cleans skin and removes oil without being overdrying. But there are lots of negatives. I don't like the smell, it reminds me of the hand soap in public restrooms. Face washes don't have to smell nasty; there are plenty of drugstore brands that smell better than this. Despite the name, it barely foams at all unless you rub your hands together hard before use, which is irritating, but foam is mostly for psychological effect anyway. It is difficult to rinse off, so your face doesn't feel entirely clean after using it. Finally, the company tests on animals. I'll use up the bottle I have, but I won't buy it again. I'm so glad I've found this website so I can do my research first!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2007 4:18:00 PM More reviews by mrsfriess

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this face washing for several years. It leaves my face soft and smooth, and you can't beat the price. Every once in a while I try something else, but this is what I always come back to.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/10/2007 6:30:00 PM More reviews by Natashaa111

I have used many products over the years.. and eventually my skin got very irrtiated and dry. But i started using this product and after a few weeks my skin started to glow and feel realy youthful! UPDATE: Dried out my skin ... =/

rated 2 of 5 on 10/10/2006 5:18:00 PM More reviews by pebbbles

All I have to say is, WHERE IS THE FOAM? Unless I use a lot of the product, there is hardly any lather, let alone foam. I like the clean scent, that's about it.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/2/2006 2:10:00 AM More reviews by sugar113

This is a simple, average product. I have bought one of these products with the pump and the pump stopped working after only 1-2 uses which is a total pain in the butt. The cleaning agents arent spectacular. It doesnt leave my face squeeky clean like other products. And it doesnt rinse off easily, which is probably why. I used it today and rinsed my face numerous times, even underwater in my bath and there was still residue on my face so I just gave up. The smell is very soapy, especially if the face wash gets in near your mouth. It tastes/smells like regular soap. I actually think soap would work better than this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2006 6:41:00 PM More reviews by alalia86

So far, this is my favorite cleanser. It doesn't make my face feel dried out or make me all red like a lot of harsher cleansers, yet it removes all my eye makeup with minimal effort...completely removes it, not just smears it all over my face. Not an HG, but damn close. The only reason I don't consider it an HG is because even after washing my face, when I use toner I'll still see traces of my foundation. Maybe this is my own fault for not washing thouroughly enough. Still, it's cheap, not harsh, and even though I experiment with other face washes I love this one the most. An added bonus is my picky husband likes it too, so us sharing the bottle cuts down on the clutter in our shower!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/19/2006 3:18:00 AM More reviews by gyouko

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I'm not sure if I just grabbed a crappy bottle but the it's SO hard to pump the stuff out. It takes me forever to get a little bit. It comes out thick at first but doesn't really foam much and it's a bit hard to get it over your whole face. It's hard to rinse off and afterwards, my skin FELT oily and stuffy but I actually saw dry flakes it some places and it didn't feel clean.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2006 11:53:00 AM More reviews by axialmeow

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is just ok. Nothing special. It kind of dried my skin out. I used it a few times and got flakes. Nothing a good moisturizer couldn't clear up though. I got some in my eyes and it stung pretty bad. I'll use it up but I won't repurchase. There are better face washes out there.