November 27, 2014 | 1178 users online

Highlighters - NARS - Highlighting Blush Powder in Albatross

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2013 4:09:00 PM More reviews by psskclayton

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I resisted buying this because I just didnt believe I would love it any more than other highlighters that I own. Well, I was wrong about that. I have only had this for about a week and I have not used any other highlighter since. It just gives the skin that extra glow without being like a disco ball fell on your face. That being said if you are the queen of matte finishes, you might not be into this. However, if you only like matte finishes, then I doubt you would like any highlighters.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2013 1:23:00 PM More reviews by BeautBetty

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love all the NARS products I own.
CLEANING NARS COMPACTS
I don't know where else to add this but the way I keep my NARS compact is take the tiniest dab of baby oil on a tissue and wipe compact in one direction. It comes out beautifully clean and it is not greasy afterwards and looks like new

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2013 3:25:00 PM More reviews by gazelma

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I didn't know what the hype was with Albatross but when I put it on my cheeks I now know why. This stuff makes your face glow in a good way! I use another blush underneath then put this on top, and I also use this to highlight other parts of my face. It's pricy but you only need to use a bit which makes it worth the money, imho. Like the other Nars blush packaging I find the rubber gets sticky after a while. (And I don't do anything special with it.) Other than that, two thumbs up!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2013 12:48:00 AM More reviews by Makeupbymoani

Good hilighter for nc 40.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 8/13/2013 9:46:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm surprised to see good reviews for this product. Perhaps it is just my skin? This has a tendency to accentuate pores and imperfections. I have have much better results with other brands such as Hourglass, Dior, and Urban Decay. I will not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/6/2013 1:33:00 PM More reviews by iyonis

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I did not like this. This product is nice but it is too much. I like a suble look nothing suble about this highlighter. It is nice for night out etc but not for everyday life no(unless your life is a party) then go for it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2013 11:20:00 PM More reviews by sroben

This is by far the best highlighter I've ever used! It's great for giving your skin a nice glow - I use it on my cheekbones for contouring and it does the job perfectly! It's a little pricey but I've been using the same one I bought almost a year ago and I still haven't hit the pan yet. I highly recommend this!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2013 11:04:00 PM More reviews by melinamarie5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OBSESSED with this highlighter!! For all my olive skin girls out there you MUST get this. It looks so beautiful!!! It blends really well so you wont have that drastic line.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2013 5:01:00 AM More reviews by MisseyKay26

I wish I would have bought this sooner. It works really well with my olive tan complexion!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2013 10:22:00 PM More reviews by DeaUhh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my go to compact. I love it for my cheeks and have even used it to replace my beloved high beam from benefit for under my brows. Love love love.