April 21, 2014 | 1201 users online

Highlighters - NARS - Highlighting Blush Powder in Albatross

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2013 6:50:00 PM More reviews by akneil

I picked this up a year ago and I kind of neglected it for a while (sorry albatross). BUT now I use it almost daily just for a hint of glow. My foundation is very matte and I need a little bit of shine to make me look alive! I use this on the tops of my cheekbones, on my brow bones and sometimes a light dab right in the centre above my upper lip.
This is a great highlighter for warmer skin tones as it has a warmer undertone in it (kind of a creamy white with a hint of yellow).
It is kind of expensive (about $40 in canada), but it lasts a very long time.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/22/2013 9:13:00 AM More reviews by violetnights

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a lovely highlighter but not for me. I thought the warm undertones on this product would balance my very ruddy complexion (I rival Santa Claus). Sadly, twas not the case and even a light wash gave me an unnatural, yellow finish. It also emphasized my pores. Needless to say, that is not what I was looking for. I will stick with The Balm's Mary-Lou Manizer; its undertones are champagne which do not compete with the cool tones in my skin. Albatross did compete, and Albatross won the battle of making me look sallow but it did not win the war and I will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2013 8:04:00 AM More reviews by Crinklesinthecar

As a MAC lover I felt utterly disloyal buying from another brand but I'm so glad I did I'd been looking for the perfect highlighter for contouring and didn't want anything too glittery. This is amazing! I wore it yesterday an several people commented in how healthy my skin looked and one said I looked dewy! The packaging os compact and i really like the rubbery texture of the case. It's absolutely fantastic I will definitely repurchase and three friends have ordered it since seeing it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2013 8:29:00 AM More reviews by Meaninc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the most wonderful hightlighter that I have ever tried. As usual with NARS bulshes I was intimidated at how the color looked in the pot, but after the Sephora SA tried it on my face I fell in love with it....then she told me it was out of stock. Bummer! So I ordered it from Amazon and have been in love ever since. I am a DDD and I wear BE foundation in Golden Dark Matte and Warm Tan Matte. this looks wonderufl on my skin and helps me to get that Hollywood look. A little goes a long way with this, and all other NARS blushes so it will be a while before I replenish....but I definitely will be when I run out!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2013 11:06:00 PM More reviews by futurestrength

Good for any skin tone, I get loads of compliments on it and yeah. HG product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2013 11:29:00 PM More reviews by IceCheerMom

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

When I use a little of this on my browbones and cheeks, I swear it takes 10 years off my face.

I am a bit of a klutz so I like the rubbery packaging. I have dropped this and not broken the powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2013 7:55:00 AM More reviews by Lornamary

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have no words to describe how much I love this highlighter, it's a stunning golden sheen that makes your skin look flawless and works so well on my fair skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2013 2:12:00 PM More reviews by meru

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like this highlighter but it's not my HG because I just feel yellow/golden highlighters don't look that great on warm skin tones. It is very natural and gives you a pretty sheen without signs of glitter. Price is reasonable since it lasts forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2013 5:25:00 AM More reviews by joanne150406

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this product and I use it nearly every day with my TheBalm Betty loumanizer.

I don't think it is too shimmery and gives a really nice glow to the tops of my cheekbones :)

I love the packaging of NARS products.

There isn't a huge amount of product compared to other highlighters on the market but it will last me ages even with daily use. A great investment.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2013 8:53:00 PM More reviews by lovenall

My everyday go-to highlighter. Golden tone highlighter that adds pretty sheen on my yellow toned asian complexion. It adds a sheen but not glittery or shiny - perfect both day and night. Day times, when I want subtle effect, I use the sane brush with blush and blend it in later with the blush. It brightens up the face for daily use.