October 26, 2014 | 978 users online

Lipstick - Lancome - Colour Design - Vintage Rose

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2007 5:54:00 PM More reviews by Nickylily

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Wow, finally a lipstick that is practically perfect. I have a light golden skin tone with green eyes and medium brown hair. My lips are naturally pink and this pink helps enhance the color with a little pigment and shine. It is also the most moisturizing and long lasting lipstick I have ever used. It doesn't have any scent that I can detect, which some lipsticks (L'Oreal) do. It also seems to go with almost everyone's skin tome since it has some neutral muddiness to it. Expensive at $21, but it just might be worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2007 8:41:00 PM More reviews by mjs06

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Very girly and feminine pink. Like others have said, looks great with a smoky eye. I don't normally go for pinks (love reds and nudes, not much inbetween) but I'm happy with this one.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2007 9:10:00 AM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

received this in a GWP, this is pretty neutral pink color with a bluish silvery hue. Its so neutral that it barely shows up on my medium skintone, but with a clear lipgloss its looks pretty. I wear this color when I just need a neutral color on the lips when I wear the smokey eye makeup so I wont look so overdone. Its a good color for the daytime as well, but I wouldnt buy this because of the color intensity is not that high, I rather buy a lipgloss with a tint of color.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2007 5:15:00 AM More reviews by meroewho

This is the first lipstick I've ever loved. It's the lipstick that got me wearing lipstick regularly. The color, a very pretty, subtle pink, is perfect for everyday wear. It lasts long enough, and it doesn't dry my lips. I would definitely buy this again. I think I'm a MMM (but I'm not entirely sure haha), with dark brown hair, brown eyes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2007 1:36:00 PM More reviews by thefairestlady1012

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This has to be one of my favorite lipsticks of all time. I usually go for pinks, reds, mauves, and rose colors; so this is right up my alley. The color is a very subtle natural-looking pinkish rose color that is appropriate for almost any time, look, or occassion. The packaging is a very simple and sleek black tube with a color swatch on the bottom. Overall Lancome, Urban Decay, Neutrogena, Sonia Kashuk,NYC, and Cover Girl are my favorite brands and I love this lipstick!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2007 11:31:00 PM More reviews by xradiance

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

Great lipstick. My lips are naturally very pink, so it didnt add too much color, but added a lovely iridescent purpley blue sheen to my lips in the light that I love. Was a gwp, but I dont go through lipstick fast, so the size is fine. If I run out I would probably repurchase. Lovely for use with a purple or grey smokey eye and great for everyday use.

Probably wouldnt even show up on darker lips though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2007 2:52:00 AM More reviews by alexei9

This was one of the first of the new Color Design range of lipsticks that I decided to try when it came out. It's still one of my favorites. Its a mauvey-rose with the faintest, almost imperceptible blue-ish sheen to it. Hence it's designation as a "Sheen" finish as opposed to the other available "Cream, Metallic, and Shimmer" finishes also available in the line. The texture is very creamy and the lasting power of these lipsticks is very good. I think anyone with Neutral to Cool coloring could wear this successfully.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2006 2:50:00 PM More reviews by staciarose22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I got this color in one of those gift with purchases from my sister in law. She's blonde/blue eyed and I'm a brunette/brown eyed and it looks great on us both. So it is pretty versatile. I agree it looks good with a smoky eye. I think it's a more natural pink, and it has an undertone that's a little opalescent, which I love. An all around good color that can go with natural everyday makeup or bolder eyes. It hugs the lips and isn't too slick, and that's the best part of it to me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2006 1:45:00 PM More reviews by moorkitty

I normally go for berry tones as pinks either don't show up or make me look washed out (PPP, blue eyes). This shade pleasantly surprised me as it looks rather strange in the tube but goes on a lovely light rose. This pale shade works very well with a smokey eye. For extra 'wham' top this with 'Simmer' Juicy Tube gloss.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2006 1:42:00 PM More reviews by aamna_601

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I generally never wear lipstick (my lips are naturally rosy). When I do I only do a pale lip with a smokey eye and do nudes; sometimes I do gold tinted lipsticks. BUT i LOVE LOVE LOVE this lipstick. Its the only pink tinged lipstick I will wear besides Lancomes color design "it girl" and trucco "oxygen" (sadly the trucco one is discontinued). I think this color would work AWESOME with any skin tone; it is a pink rose color but with a bit of plum/mauve in it, and some shine. It is a light creme formula that glides on, stays put, enhances yourl ips and for smoe reason brings out your blush too. Awesome !