July 23, 2014 | 2104 users online

Bronzers - Everyday Minerals - Soft Bronzer

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2007 2:45:00 PM More reviews by ecosta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have fair skin (EDM foundation shade Sandy Fair) and this bronzer adds just the right amount of color. Most of the other bronzers I've tried are just too dark for my skin. The color of this bronzer is great. It looks very natural!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2007 2:06:00 PM More reviews by Katras

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am becoming quite the little bronzer expert, if I do say so myself. And Everyday Minerals Soft Bronzer ranks number 1 on the list for fair-light skinned girls. The color was soft, a light nubuck brown - no orange, and the feel was soft, weightless. The staying power was pretty good, although I find, as with most powder bronzer/ blushes, if you layer cream then powder, your results are truer (color) and longer. My duo: Nars Turkish Red Creme blush + ED Minerals Soft Bronzer = that slight sunburnt/ fun-in-the-sun look (even though you're suck in the library all-day). Very pretty.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2007 8:59:00 AM More reviews by Lcbc

UPDATE: This Soft Bronzer should be renamed "Winter Bronzer" because now that the colder weather is here and I'm looking more pale, I find this color quite effective! I'm wearing a combo of Golden Fawn and Golden Light foundation now. Soft Bronzer is very neutral but does a wonderful job of putting a little life back into my skin since mineral foundations tend to make my complexion utterly colorless. I still love the Everyday Bronzer, but this is a good alternative in the winter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's a good thing I got this as part of my free sample kit. Otherwise, it would have been a bad purchase for me. I'm not fair, but I'm very light (I wear the Golden Light foundation) and this didn't show up on me very well. I tried it as an eyeshadow and it didn't provide much definition. I could probably use it as a neutral base shade. I prefer colors that are deeper and richly pigmented because I think using a tiny bit of a dark color looks more natural than using a lot of a light color. I'm sure this could work for those with very fair complexions though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2007 7:44:00 PM More reviews by Pink_Starlette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this stuff. I wear Golden Fair (warm) in EM's Semi-matte foundation. I've very fair, and this works wonders. It doesn't look streaky or oarange, or muddy, it just gives me a nice soft tanned appearance. I love it!! I usually use Siesta blush on my cheeks forst and then dust the bronzer over my cheek bones, temple, forehead, nose, and a little on my chin. It's almost a sheer bronzer I think. At least that's how it seems too me. The pigment is light but still adds that tanned soft looking flow to your skin. No shimmer, or glitter in this one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2007 8:22:00 PM More reviews by adornedwithgrace

I usually wear the Everyday Bronzer more often but I thought I would buy this one on a day I wanted a more natural, barely there look. Honestly, I was afraid it wouldn't even show up on me. However I was able to apply this and loved the hint of color; sometimes I like to use the bronzer underneath my blushes but when the Everyday Bronzer is a little too dark to wear underneath, this one is perfect.
Also, I've help quite a few older, fair skinned ladies (in their 70's and up) who want to have a little color to their cheeks, but don't want a "rouge" (an old school name for blush, lol) with all the red/pink in it. When they see it on their face for the first time, I always see a satisfied smile because they just love the natural, healthy look it gives them. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2007 8:05:00 AM More reviews by secondadonna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Even after all the promising reviews here, I only got this in the small size, because I've had bad experiences looking terrible with bronzer on. I should have been braver, because it turns out I just needed the right subtle colour, and this is it. I'm a very light PPP with cool tones, and Soft Bronzer looks great and very natural. As others have said, it's very light -- it looks like a medium shade of foundation -- and it has no orangey tones, it's just a good neutral shade with sheer coverage. If you have fair skin and are dubious about bronzer in general, this is worth a try.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2007 10:35:00 PM More reviews by VanessaVQ

I've been on the search for a bronzer that works for me and I have finally found my match. Every other bronzer I have tried has been too orange, too red, too shimmery or too dark a shade of brown. This is just the perfect shade for my EM-Beige/MAC-NC20 skin. Really truly looks like I've just gotten a little sun ( in a good way). The color looks like the skin tone I have when I have been out in the sun, so it may not look like much by the end of the summer (I tan really easily). But it just kind of makes my cheeks pop, without being obviously bronzed or unnaturally pink looking. I really thought I would never find a bronzer I was happy with but am so glad I gave this a try! For anyone who hasn't tried the EM line, I would highly recommend the free sample kit (it's FREE!) and choose this as your blush sample.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2007 9:55:00 PM More reviews by selmasoo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is very sheer, non-shimmery, matte 'soft' bronzer... just as described. If you are darker skinned, try the "Everyday Bronzer"-which is matte also, OR aptly named - "Sparkle Bronzer". The "Soft Bronzer" has a pale beigey-tan appearance which is quite natural looking--even in the wintertime, and there is not even a hint of orange to it! I even like to use it as an eyeshadow. It's just a very versatile color to use all over your face. Highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2007 6:09:00 AM More reviews by Hilarie86

This is truly a 'soft' bronzer. But since I'm a PPP this is perfect for me, because I have to be careful not to overdo bronzers. This is actually the only bronzer I've tried that I can use in other places than just my cheekbones. The color is BEAUTIFUL, not orange at all. Use this when I want a really natural sunkissed look. I love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2007 9:13:00 PM More reviews by CherAnd

I can't say that I HATE this bronzer, but it really does nothing for me. It truly is a "soft" bronzer! I even feel I have fair skin, and I really cannot tell much of a difference when I am wearing this. I do like it on those days that I don't want to wear much makeup though, because it does give you a healthy look rather than a pale washed-up look (for fair skinned people). But if you have darker skin, even medium skin, this bronzer won't do anything for you.