October 20, 2014 | 923 users online

Concealers - Smashbox - Camera Ready Full Coverage Concealer

rated 3 of 5 on 1/18/2010 4:11:00 PM More reviews by erichong93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the packaging of this product, it is so easy to use! My only problem is that the coverage of the concealer itself is pretty sheer, and it takes a longer to conceal some areas - also, the colours don't range greatly, so it is harder to find a perfect match for your skin.

I think there are better options out there, but for now, it works.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/11/2010 6:04:00 PM More reviews by SpecialRed

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

Like the person below me said, it isn't full coverage, its better for redness around the mouth. It isn't easy to build, but it can be buildable. It's just okay, good for acne scars, but it did nothing for my circles. This is a lousy review haha, but the other reviews have it down pat and I would just be a broken record.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2010 12:10:00 PM More reviews by inkedxmama

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I would not say this product has "full" coverage more like average. Did a decent job covering the redness I have around my nose and cheeks. Wish it was creamier though; definitely have to use a good moisturizer or it will look cakey and dry out my face.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2010 11:53:00 AM More reviews by stapnelson

I LOVE this product! I tried it out and had great results. It looks and gets applied sort of like lipstick. I doesn't cake or crease at all, and goes on really smooth. I put a few swipes on the dark circles under my eyes, blended it in until I couldn't see it any more, and tada! no more dark circles. It did look a little pink, but when I put on some yellowish powder to seal it, it matched my skin tone perfectly. But I have pale skin, so I know that this won't work for everyone. When you buy this product, I recomend buying it in a color that is one shade lighter than your skin tone. And if you don't have any powder that matches the color of your skin, buying some with this to seal it would probably be a good idea. Good luck!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2009 6:44:00 PM More reviews by demetriabeth

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I tried this product for the first time this morning. WOW!!! I had tried other concealers before, but they never worked on me. They always ended up "rubbing" off when i put my foundation on over it. If I put it on OVER my foundation, it just melted into my skin with no concealing. This stuff did neither! At first i rubbed it on the back of my hand to warm it, the used my finger to pat it on. That worked ok, but then i just rubbed circles with my finger directly on the concealer ( i had washed with soap and water before hand) And then blotted it on under my eyes. I have really dark circles under my eyes....They were completely invisible under one eye and almost invisible under the other other. The puffiness was less noticiable as well. One word of caution...You have to work QUICK with this stuff. I had a few bumps that i covered as well, and also rubbed some on my nose which stays red for some reason. Took care of all of it. Now granted...This was my first day, but I am very impressed. At $18, I would have been reluctant to try it, but i used the $15 gc that we all got for Christmas to try it. A very very good choice i think. Btw...I wear MAC Fluid Fix liquid foundation NW20. The concealeer i got was an 02.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2009 12:32:00 PM More reviews by heckyesitsjesse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use #2, and the color matches my skin tone perfectly! It is a bit expensive, but mine has lasted me about 4 months. It covers my blemishes wonderfully, and I just use a little powder to set the concealer. I used to use it to cover my dark circles, and it covered them quite well! Overall, I love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2009 9:17:00 PM More reviews by tammallama

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I guess I am one of the very few who like this?
I find it to be lighter than MAC's full coverage concealer with the same coverage. It is very smooth and lasts all day plus I like that it is in a retractable tube so I don't really need a concealer brush. I use 5.0 when I am NC40 for reference....

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2009 3:59:00 PM More reviews by iluvmakeup1963

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I guess i'm going to be one of the only ones that likes this concealer. I have rosacea and need full coverage on my cheeks before i put foundation on. This covers very well, and doesnt slide around when putting on my foundation, unlike some others. I prefer concealer in a tube, not liquid and not tubs. I use shade 5.0, and it is a perfect match. Will most definitely rebuy!!!

***EDIT***
as much as i loved this concealer, it broke me out something awful. It went back!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2009 11:31:00 AM More reviews by MIJA_97

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this in 4.0 which is a medium shade...WELL it does nothing for me..i put on a bit it doest cover anything then i put a bit more and it looks caked on! the color is way too light but if i get the darker shade it too dark....- ugh! I should have known better..for $18 this should be able to work! grrrr....

rated 1 of 5 on 7/30/2009 2:45:00 PM More reviews by eerielle143

This concealer did nothing for me. It came on very sheer, not full coverage as described.