August 29, 2014 | 1857 users online

Crème - BeneFit Cosmetics - Some Kind-A Gorgeous

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 1/13/2013 9:30:00 AM More reviews by dmeira

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Well, its a nice foudation, it looks good and nice. Has ligth - mediun coverage, does not blend well with the brush. Better aply it wiyh the sponge and fingers, and honestly It transfers a lot... to my cell phone, to my shirt, to whoever i kiss. The packaging thou, is gorgeous.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2013 5:33:00 PM More reviews by Ivytje

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I actually like this. Don't use too much, if I do it makes my skin looks old :-(
But when I use a blending brush and blend it, it looks really nice. I have the color medium and I am an nc20/25. I said yes to if I would buy this again but i'm not sure.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2013 2:39:00 PM More reviews by Pebbles1234

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this product in a sample size from the cabana pack!! It felt really light on my skin and it was easy to apply!!! It felt kinda like a balm!!! I have really olly skin and it stayed put all day also it didn't look to greasy which I did expect!! This foundation didn't cover up my blemishs but did make them a tiny bit less prominent!!! It is quite pricy but worth it for a treat!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2012 7:11:00 AM More reviews by missygeiger

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have been using this product on and off since it came out. I want to stop liking it but I can't. It seems to me at my age, this type of product is ideal for aging dry skin. It's not a foundation or an SPF, it's a finisher. A tinted moisturizer that works well and travels well. I love that I read a review here about a drug store dupe... I am going to have to try it myself. Love this stuff.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/17/2012 10:08:00 PM More reviews by Calincherie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This products does nothing it claims. It doesn't blend to match my skin tone, it makes my skin dry and it has zero coverage! I'm not a fan of the sponge applicator, either. It's on the pricier side and the sponge soaks up all the product so nothing gets transfered on you. Complete waste of money...

rated 1 of 5 on 12/8/2012 12:45:00 PM More reviews by blueroses2525

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

It took me a while to figure out what a "foundation faker" even is. Then I tried it one night (it came with a box set I got from BeneFit) when I wanted to snap a few pictures for Facebook and didn't want to waste some of my more expensive foundation just for that. The coverage is so-so, but I couldn't get past the smell. It has a heavy, foul, chemical smell. It felt greasy and heavy on my skin. Between that and the vile smell, I couldn't wait to get it off my face.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/26/2012 12:30:00 PM More reviews by SweetAmanda

Expensive... no coverage, waste of money!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/15/2012 11:21:00 AM More reviews by Esaycpo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It was ok, first try was very silky smooth and the texture is lovely. But too dry at the beginning and it doesn't moisturise at all...which means during the day as your natural face oils come shining thru, you can't retouch with this because, even though you have blotted the oil away, it doesn't glide on your face flawlessly as make up should. It creases and highlights the drier, patchy parts of your skin....not good. The sponge they provide is also rather crap.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/9/2012 11:04:00 PM More reviews by tongtongg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not a big fan of this product. When I first tried it on, I was amazed by the silky smooth finish and the cream to powder transition. It's like a magic and I was hooked. But after using it for a month, I found myself rarely reaching for it in the morning. And here is why:
- The silky smooth finish failed to impress after a while because I feel like I was putting a big blob of silicon on my face in the morning. It did not feel "light", but rather I feel like my skin and pores are completely covered and they couldn't breath.
- The case is cute but the applicator is very thin and flimsy. After a while, it started to tear and break.
- It smells like crayons
- I found it hard to build up coverage. It offers a light coverage, but every time I tried to build up more, it always ends up looking cakey and greasy.
I never finished using mine (only used about 1/4), and sadly it will remain at the bottom of my makeup drawer for the foreseeable future. I have never been a fan of cream to powder foundation, and I am writing this one off as yet another failed exploration.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 8/21/2012 1:58:00 PM More reviews by ChloeNagaer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

Worst foundation ever! i bought this just for a light coverage and it felt like grease was on my face! i made my face look oily, overall it was not a good foundation at all. They didnt really give you much for what you pay for!