July 26, 2014 | 971 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Philosophy - Pure Grace Perfumed Body Lotion

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2007 9:15:00 PM More reviews by addysmom

This is a must for you if you wear PG. It does last longer layered.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2007 9:36:00 AM More reviews by ruthaida

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this off QVC when they had a special price for the 2 piece 32oz size of lotion and shower gel. I wanted something that both my husband and I could use and this has worked beautifully. I use the lotion after I shower and I smell fresh for several hours. The lotion is not greasy either. The only thing that would be nice when selling a product that size is to provide a smaller container to be able to transfer some to put in a purse, but then again, I can find some other way to take it with me. The price per unit on the QVC special was $28.32 each, however I have seen the prices much higher on resell sites. Overall, somewhat pricey but a great find for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/16/2007 3:37:00 PM More reviews by dawnsp

I love Pure Grace right now so I bought the 16oz body lotion to layer with the scent. Seriously, I can't tell if it's got a scent at ALL. It smells exactly like the plastic container. The bottle shape and the pump applicator makes it slippery and hard to get product out. For $50 Canadian, so not worth it. I prefer the Clean lotions, though they are even more expensive. Will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2007 9:42:00 AM More reviews by karmarge

I was one of the lucky ones who benefited from Sephora's mistake and got my PG at half price but I would repurchase this in a heartbeat. I find that I am wearing PG more and more. It is light, clean and unobtrusive. The lotion is perfect on its own without perfume, as a hand lotion, as a foot softener before bed and of couse as an extra layer under the perfume. I am extremely happy with the PG products and for the money, the sizes you get are a great deal.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2007 9:06:00 PM More reviews by nycgal

Another hit in the Pure Grace line with me. Really smooths and moisturizes my super-dry skin and leaves it delicately scented with Baby Grace and helps to hold my Pure Grace spray fragrance on all day. People FOLLOW me and tell me how wonderful *I* smell and not how wonderful my perfume is. A very nice compliment to get. I also have asthma and am sensitive to fragrances whether they be synthetic or natural. I have no problems with the entire Pure Grace line. (Same goes for the Baby Grace line.)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2007 9:53:00 PM More reviews by gchris

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this shower gel but wanted the scent to last longer without using perfume and that is exactly what this achieves. I was smelling my arm allday just to get a whiff. My only disappointment is that it is not as rich as Philosophy's Amazing Grace body emulsion (which is the best body lotion I have ever used), so it is not as hydrating but definitely worth buying if you love the scent.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2006 3:47:00 PM More reviews by pittsburghdiva

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This goes great with my Marc Jacobs Cotton fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2006 11:17:00 PM More reviews by mspb

I am SO happy that they finally came out with the lotion. I've been using Pure Grace (perfume) exclusively for months now. It's the only fragrance that doesn't set off an allergy attack or cause an intense migraine - even on my worst days. Also, I get compliments daily - seriously, daily. The general concensus is that I smell clean and feminine and that the scent can't be smelled until I'm close enough to have a quiet conversation with someone. This lotion is not at all greasy, never causes skin irritation (even lotions prescribed by dermatologists cause welts), and has the same light, beautiful scent as the perfume. I just gave in and bought my friend the new 3 piece set. This is really my signature fragrance so to give it as a gift to someone is a little unnerving. I STRONGLY suggest Pure Grace for anyone who doesn't want people to know they're in the building 5 minutes before they actually appear. And, I cannot stress enough the fact that this never, ever causes headaches, dizziness, congestion and all the other symptoms of chemical sensitivity that those of us with allergies tend to have. I love it!!! p.s. The bottle is HUGE.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2006 1:59:00 AM More reviews by Cattluvver

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

LOVE IT! I have been waiting so long for Philosophy to come out with a lotion and they really hit the jackpot with their new Pure Grace Perfumed Body Lotion!!

The scent is nice and strong and it stays on you all day long. Just like the Amazing Grace Emulsion lotion, it makes me feel so smooth, and I can wear it without cologne and I still smell wonderful!

It is a little bit expensive, but it's worth ever single penny! Thanks Philosophy!