November 29, 2014 | 1527 users online

Lip Gloss - C.O. Bigelow - Mentha Cinnamint Lip Shine

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2008 10:58:00 PM More reviews by mufiin1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like this not so much as a lip gloss but I like to actually use this to make a scrub I apply on lips than quickly apply sugar when you rub your lips together, you can feel the mintiness. When you wipe of you can feel a layer of moisturizing. It was fun but I would not buy again. I like the flavor though

update
i now use it as a gloss its awsome i love cinnamon
candles gum mints lipgloss lotion awwwsome!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2008 7:24:00 PM More reviews by SG444

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Although I'm glad I tried the cinnamon flavor, this is my least favorite from this line. The intensity of the cinnamon is nowhere near as strong, yummy and authentic tasting as the peppermint glosses. The lasting power and moisturizing effect seems to be the same, but it just lacks the "wow" cooling and tingling factor of the others. I will be sticking with the ultra mentha lip shines as well as the mentha lip tints, which I love.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2008 2:15:00 PM More reviews by angels2919

Well I have been a big fan of C O Bigelow lipglosses for a long time now, and I love all the flavors and tints. I love also when they come up with new flavors too! This flavor is so yummy! These are the best glosses...they are shiny, love the applicator, they have decent staying power, go with everything you wear and whatever makeup colors, very moisturizing, the price is right too especially when they go on sale at Bath and Body Works! I simply cannot say enough about these glosses they are so great!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2008 10:03:00 PM More reviews by Cherub573

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I will buy any and all of the flavors of this lip line! I started with the Mentha, and loved it. I picked up the Cinnamint on a whim and ADORE it as well. Slightly different flavor (I like it in the winter) but tingles just the same, leaves a nice slight flavor if you happen to lick your lips, great shine, and affordable.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2008 1:11:00 AM More reviews by SierraMascara

I bought this on a whim and I'm glad I did. It's very moisturizing, shiny, and long-lasting - without being sticky. Honestly, I am one of the rare sticky lip gloss lovers... but I love this stuff anyway. I just wish it was a little bit more cinnamony, but it's okay. I probably won't buy again just because I never rebuy lip gloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2008 12:31:00 AM More reviews by sushi288

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Man, I just loooove this stuff. It reminds me of Big Red gum and Orbit's Cinnamint gum. it makes my lips look great and the shine really lasts a looong time. It is a bit pricey, but when you get it during their semi-annual sale or during the buy two,get one free sale, its a pretty fair deal. It's so yummy.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2008 11:48:00 PM More reviews by NaniChan

This stuff is awesome! It smells like cinnamon and peppermint and makes my lips plumper. It's only a clear gloss but it isn't sticky and makes your lips soft. It was like $7 and I didn't know if it was really worth it before I put it on but I'm happy I bought this.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2008 12:47:00 AM More reviews by lacey88

I like anything cinnamon so I loove this. The smell, taste, and the way it makes your lips feel is great!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2008 9:58:00 PM More reviews by AliceInGrouchland

I bought this lip gloss on a buy 2 get on free deal at B&BW. My friend loved these so I decided to give it a shot, while trying to ignore the rather high price tag.
HG HG HG!!!!
I tried this on at night, and nearly decided to skip dessert because of its sweet, cinnamon-y taste. I fell asleep in it, and woke up with buttery soft lips! Although the applicator is not my personal choice, this is the best lipgloss I've ever had. WAY better than MAC, in my opinion. Long-lasting, only a little sticky, and great look/results. A definite recommendation!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2008 8:34:00 PM More reviews by mrscliffy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I would give this product five lippies, but it starts to clump up on my lips after a while, especially if I'm talking a lot. Love the color and flavor, though.