C.O. Bigelow Mentha Cinnamint Lip Shine

4.6

on 12/28/2008 8:53:00 PM

I got this in a pack with other mini lipglosses from this brand, and this is by far my favourite. I love the smell and it tastes good, and is also pretty moisturizing :) I noticed it gives a slight plumping effect too. Only complains is that, as others have said, it doesn't stay on very long. Will definitely purchase the regular sized tube when it runs out!

on 12/21/2008 3:46:00 PM

I love the CO Bigelow mentha lip shines and have practically collected all of them. Although I'm not normally a fan of the cinnamon scent, this Cinnamint lip shine is great when worn. I like the subtle shine and the hint of fragrance. This smells exactly like cinnamon heart candy and tastes sweet as well. However, it does sometimes give me a headache because the scent can get a tad medicinal. I won't necessarily repurchase this exact product, but I love the other mentha lip shines!

on 12/4/2008 10:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I like this not so much as a lip gloss but I like to actually use this to make a scrub I apply on lips than quickly apply sugar when you rub your lips together, you can feel the mintiness. When you wipe of you can feel a layer of moisturizing. It was fun but I would not buy again. I like the flavor though

update
i now use it as a gloss its awsome i love cinnamon
candles gum mints lipgloss lotion awwwsome!!

on 11/9/2008 7:24:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Although I'm glad I tried the cinnamon flavor, this is my least favorite from this line. The intensity of the cinnamon is nowhere near as strong, yummy and authentic tasting as the peppermint glosses. The lasting power and moisturizing effect seems to be the same, but it just lacks the "wow" cooling and tingling factor of the others. I will be sticking with the ultra mentha lip shines as well as the mentha lip tints, which I love.

on 10/15/2008 2:15:00 PM

Well I have been a big fan of C O Bigelow lipglosses for a long time now, and I love all the flavors and tints. I love also when they come up with new flavors too! This flavor is so yummy! These are the best glosses...they are shiny, love the applicator, they have decent staying power, go with everything you wear and whatever makeup colors, very moisturizing, the price is right too especially when they go on sale at Bath and Body Works! I simply cannot say enough about these glosses they are so great!

on 9/7/2008 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I will buy any and all of the flavors of this lip line! I started with the Mentha, and loved it. I picked up the Cinnamint on a whim and ADORE it as well. Slightly different flavor (I like it in the winter) but tingles just the same, leaves a nice slight flavor if you happen to lick your lips, great shine, and affordable.

I bought this on a whim and I'm glad I did. It's very moisturizing, shiny, and long-lasting - without being sticky. Honestly, I am one of the rare sticky lip gloss lovers... but I love this stuff anyway. I just wish it was a little bit more cinnamony, but it's okay. I probably won't buy again just because I never rebuy lip gloss.

on 8/10/2008 12:31:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Man, I just loooove this stuff. It reminds me of Big Red gum and Orbit's Cinnamint gum. it makes my lips look great and the shine really lasts a looong time. It is a bit pricey, but when you get it during their semi-annual sale or during the buy two,get one free sale, its a pretty fair deal. It's so yummy.

on 7/23/2008 11:48:00 PM

This stuff is awesome! It smells like cinnamon and peppermint and makes my lips plumper. It's only a clear gloss but it isn't sticky and makes your lips soft. It was like $7 and I didn't know if it was really worth it before I put it on but I'm happy I bought this.

on 7/17/2008 12:47:00 AM

I like anything cinnamon so I loove this. The smell, taste, and the way it makes your lips feel is great!

Popular Lip Glosses