Jordana Lip Liner

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/16/2006 10:59:00 PM

AMAZING product. I have this liner in COCOA. It is soft, glides so easily on lips, AND has good pigments. The color stays on lips really well and I hardly need to put lipstick. It's so cheap, too!!! I will not buy liner from any other company from now on. I feel so stupid for the fact that I spent $14 for ONE lipliner before!

on 8/31/2006 12:31:00 AM

I have this lipliner in Natural and I would have to say this has the best staying power of any lipliners I have tried this is my new hg I can layer it too.... I will line my lips powder then line again and it still looks natural great stuff..... and what a bargain for the price...

on 8/3/2006 4:52:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I have these liners in 4 shades, nude, spice, nutmeg, and a pinky one I forgot the name. They all look great when just applied (except for the nutmeg which is a dark brown, don't know why I'd buy it in the first place), but barely stay over two hours. I like the color of the "spice" so much. If only it stays over 4 hours am I asking too much?
Didn't sharpen them yet so have no comments on the packaging. I did have terrible experience with Wet n Wild and Yves Rocher pencils.
But at this price I would like to get some other shades and just play with them.

on 3/2/2006 1:31:00 PM

The Jordana lip liner I purchased is the Easyliner for Lips in "Tawny". Purchassed this at Walgreen's for only a dollar and change - this is a great retractable lip pencil and just as good as the department store brands. This shade is really more like a warm pink-mauve - a very versatile shade. My favorite combo is lining and filling in my lips with "Tawny" then topping with Sally Hanson Diamond Lip Treatment Lip Gloss in "Royal Romance" (a lovely pink-plum-mauve with golden shimmer). Highly recommended!

on 1/20/2006 1:03:00 AM

Went to Walgreens looking for cheap lipliner that would match two new lipsticks I had recently purchased and was not disapointed.

Shade:Rockin Rose is more a dusty neutral pinkish nude shade; a bit cooler in tone than MAC spice

***The shade Tawny which is more of a medium rusty red color on me. Great with dark corals ,red or brownish red lipcolors.

***The Texture: A bit waxier in texture but not as creamy as some lipliners but this may help color stay inside the lipline.The application is smooth with no tugging. The packaging is excellent for such a cheap LL and is a twist up type (automatic).

****Taking one star off as Almay is my favorite drugstore brand, but at fraction of the price this is a close second in overall quality.

****Can hardly wait to try the Honey shade, at 1.50 could easily buy the entire collection that would total the entire price of my favorite Dept. store brand.

on 1/7/2006 1:20:00 PM

I tried this in Coral Ice Easyliner (retractable pencil) and loved it! I've tried many of the high end and inexpensive pencils, and this one is great! I have trouble w/liners being too dark for me, and I have golden undertones in my skin, so this goes well with the peachy, golden-pink l/s I use. This is a great shade for golden blonde, blue eyed women with yellow tones to their skin who can't wear anything with cool undertones like me.

Okay, so I just paid $2 for a lipliner that I would have paid $12 for??? I have the Jordana Mauve Silk and it is highly pigmented, creamy enough (too creamy can bleed by the end of the day, especially with a gloss) and cheap!! Yeah! This is most decidedly a re-purchase.

on 11/11/2005 9:14:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

This lipliner is ridiculously inexpensive, and it works very well! You can buy 3 for $1 at Walgreens with a coupon. These last all day, and don't bleed. The only tiff is that it's a bit dry. I recommend putting on some Chapstick before the liner so that it goes on smoother. At such an affordable price, I can't complain! Plum is my signature color, BTW.

on 10/31/2005 1:24:00 AM

I never thought I'd find a cheaper liner than Wet 'N Wild or NYC, and then I found these in Walgreens! Awesome! Colors are great, formula is great -- why anyone would pay more is beyond me. I have bought high-end liners and didn't find them to be any better; in fact, many were worse, too greasy. These are just perfect. And, today, to top it off, Walgreens ran a coupon special so I got 3 large pencils for $1. Just couldn't believe that! They also have another formulation in a twist up that looks good -- especially for your purse or travel, and those are cheap as well.

on 4/13/2005 1:01:00 PM

I have the retractable lip liner in Rock n' Rose and I adore this! It is the exact color of my lips and looks great under my opal essence cover girl gloss! It also looks good with clear gloss because it looks so natural! I think the retractable liners are a little more expensive but still cheap as all get out! Definitely a repurchase!

Popular Lip Liners