July 22, 2014 | 2168 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Eucerin - Dry Skin Therapy PLUS Intensive Repair Lotion

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2009 4:07:00 PM More reviews by LNSklnjr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I cannot believe this doesnt have better reviews, to each his own I guess. For anyone out there with dry skin, I mean really dry, itchy skin - you gotta try this. I live in NJ where my skin goes from oily in the summer to cracked and irritated in the winter. This has not only helped dry skin, but also the KP on my upper arms (so if you have that too, def try this). It is thick in consistency, but isnt that what you want in order to actually fix your dry skin problem?? I have found that products that absorb quickly dont have lasting results. It has no scent, which I love because it wont compete with your fragrance. ALSO, I even use this on my face!! I know Im crazy, but my face was super-dry one day & I didnt know what else to use. This made my StudioFix powder go on so well, and my skin looked dewy and glowing (not greasy) in 30 degree weather! Its not the cheapest lotion on the shelf, but when I use it for my entire body, how can I complain! If you wanna try it, get a small tube instead of the big pump - if you dont like it, you can always send it to me, HaHa

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2009 10:03:00 AM More reviews by disneydiva21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

my pump broke :(
overall the product is greasy but it really helps my KP ..
put it on after your bath and 15 min or so before bed

rated 3 of 5 on 12/30/2008 4:24:00 PM More reviews by pattyinop

I like Eucerin products, but this is just ok. It stays a little too tacky and doesn't sink in as well as the cream. I only use it on my hands because I like a silkier feel on my arms and legs.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/28/2008 6:38:00 PM More reviews by BakeCupcakesNotWar

I would buy this product again simply because I haven't been very satisfied with any lotion or cream lately. The main reason I like this product is because of my KP. This has done a reasonable job at helping relieve the KP on my arms and thighs. I do not,however, like the greasy feelings of this lotion. I've had the same problem with the brand's similiar product with SPF. I loved the idea of SPF for everyday use in the summer, but these products seem to not sink in immediately. I feel a little greasy for a bit after applying, and I don't like that. Pros: helps the bumps from KP Cons: crappy packaging (you can never get full use of the product because the pump stops working properly towards the end) too greasy

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2008 3:58:00 PM More reviews by Cinnabuns

This is a great lotion for my DH because he has very dry skin, but for me it is much too greasy. It seems to sit on top on my skin forever so it is very long lasting but can we please get it to absorb? I like that it's fragrance free so it doesn't compete with other scents you are wearing. I will only wear this during very cold Michigan nights after taking a warm bath. I should have looked at the ingredients first because it's a list of things that scream, "You will be greasy, slippery and gunky feeling all day when wearing this." Some ingredients: mineral oil, hydrogenated castor oil and microcrystalline wax.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/3/2008 1:24:00 PM More reviews by lauralampkin

I bought this because of its AHAs, but the consistency leaves something to be desired. It's about the same viscosity as Elmer's. So it sort of feels like you're rubbing glue into your skin. I think it might be the lanolin, because I had the same issues with Lubriderm's regular unscented lotion. I switched to Lubriderm's lanolin free, dye free, fragrance free lotion, and am quite pleased. I have pretty sensitive skin, and I was having some breakouts and dryness on my upper arms, which the Lubriderm cleared up, and I'm pretty sure the Eucerin exacerbated (which is disappointing for Eucerin). So I still have half of this bottle of gluey lotion left, and I don't know what to do with it. Every once in a while, I forget what it was like, and try it again, and back it goes on the shelf.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/8/2008 12:47:00 PM More reviews by moonshadow7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This lotion is just way too greasy and doesn't even seem to moisturize that well. I prefer lotions that are thick yet absorbent - I find them to be more moisturizing and just all-around more comfortable to wear. I'm currently using this as a hand cream at night just to use it up, but I will definitely not repurchase. Although it fades quickly, it has an odd vinegar-look scent upon application. I like the giant pump bottle, though.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/23/2008 12:10:00 PM More reviews by Jessica84

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wanted to like this lotion because I do love Eucerin, however it never dries! I don't mind it if I just put it on my legs, it makes them look shiny and it dries if I'm wearing shorts or a dress. But if I put it all over in the morning then by the evening it still feels tacky and damp. I can't stand that!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2008 3:26:00 PM More reviews by lgans1

My favorite lotion EVER! I know it can feel a bit too much in summer, but you just have to let it dry a little before putting clothes on. It just gives legs and arms a beautiful sheen that I'm in love with. And my skin is so soft. Sometimes I rotate between this and other, lighter Eucerin lotions, but this is my favorite lotion of all times!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2008 2:24:00 PM More reviews by SouthernAngel

I really like this lotion. I use it mostly on my elbows and hands. It really moisturizes but it has a strange texture, kind of like applying white glue to your body. And it can take a long time to dry. I think I will keep this lotion for winter use but it is a little sticky for summer use.A little more expensive than other ds lotions but very intensely moisturizing and I love all things Eucerin.